Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders (37819 Views)

Zelensky: West Playing “Ping-Pong” With Ukraine / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by luminouz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
NofiuFade:
you never see anything cool
K
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by baralatie(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
NofiuFade:
you never see anything cool
Wetin wan happen
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by Techguy96(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanibbal:

Lols..he has passed a message and acheived his goals now he is offering negotiation. Respect Putin the great player. wink
Not really sha, Putin his human afterall and no country can afford a full scale war at this time, Putin knows this.
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by internet: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=luminouz post=110512872]
shocked shocked shocked shocked

You Nigerians won't kill me with your ignorance.

Someone with over 13000 nuclear warheads is begging the West?

Are you normal?[/qu

Only 13000? Nigeria that has more than 25000 thousand no dey make mouth.
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by ndo1: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Na afonjas deceived ukraine.dont let yoruba cheer you to defeat.cowards who can not fight but always advising others on how to fight.
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by seunny4lif(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin
baralatie:
cheesy
I am in the army of the Lord Jesus!
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by luminouz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=internet post=110513186][/quote]

K
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by Softwareguy21: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
emmyileri:
Ready to negotiate after bombing or ready to suppress them. RUSSIA WILL REGRET IT
regret what?? Oga stop being emotional
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by otipoju(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

I might have to organize a peace concert in the border between Ukraine and Russia my music should bring peace and harmony between them
You like to dey hype yourself sha. Well done
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by joyandfaith: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
blamingthedevil:
He thought Ukraine people will not tight

Putin made a big mistake. It is not who started the war that matters. Ukraine people are fighting back.

US intelligence was spot on Putin...that he needs to fear

Spot on.
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by joyandfaith: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Softwareguy21:
regret what?? Oga stop being emotional

They would regret it. Ukraine people will hate Russia more. Many Russians have expressed their displeasure over Ukraine invasion. You have to show love to your neighbours.
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by Tonytonex(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nbotee:
He was acting like he didn't want negotiations anymore but we all know both he and the west cannot afford war
Exactly.
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by jeffoe(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
nijanigga:
The fact is if you're planning to have or already have nuclear weapons never ever give it up,had Ukraine not convinced by the west to give up its nuclear arsenals putin not dare this non sense ,gas prices are soaring here
the nuclear weapon was owned by the soviet Union. The ukrainian did not have the relevant technical knowledge finance to either use, develope and maintain those nuclear weapons the soviet kept there after the sudden break up. Only The Russian knows the encryption the system used. Having something that can annihilate you at your backyard at a single mistake and which you can't afford to maintain just for only to appear like a world power is plain stupid
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by tamdun: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
IhateYouMan:

Over 100 Russian soldiers killed, 8 Aircraft shot down, 4 helicopters destroyed, 20 tanks immobilised.

He knows it’s gonna cost him more losses and maybe his leadership.
And yet Russia tanks continue to advance into Ukraine cities, oga better switch to aljazeera and see what's going on
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by Great0ne1: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Legalcriminal:
The Ukrainian President is most stupid man rn.
Very soon he go call our dear PMB for help too
Lol
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by Great0ne1: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Forget all this world power talk... Las Las na dialogue go settle am
Na dialogue finally. It will even happen soon
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by seunny4lif(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
China approved imports of wheat from all regions of Russia to help shield itself from Western sanctions against Moscow.
Wheat price as hit 5% increased
Oil went up by 60% in Europe within 12 hrs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
rita25:
PUTIN MY GEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS USING SHAKE THEM TILL YOU BREAK THEM TACTICS grin grin grin grin grin grin

U really think Putin wants a war to break out with Ukraine?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by seunny4lif(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
tamdun:

And yet Russia ranks continue to advance in to Ukraine cities, oga better switch to aljazeera and see what's going on
No mind them
Ukraine force are the problem because almost all of them have joined Russia troops without firing any billet
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by Valuepaints20(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sad
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Werey why negotiating grin finish what u started stupid President

1 Like

Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by derecho(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Though, you have some points. But pray you don't meet a merciless person who is stronger than you. Make e no be you go end up for hospital. The best thing to do is find an ally that is stronger than your enemy then fight if you need to fight. No be by "you go kill me today"..person wey pass you pass you o
PENISgod:
Russia is mad and Ukrainian military are fools...
This is exactly what Russia wants, to negotiate terms that would favour them and not the Ukrainians..
All this nonsense is happening because the Ukrainians are afraid to fight back and Russia has capitalised on that fear.. Trust me if Ukraine say "4uck it, since it's war you want, it's war you'll get" and takes the war too to the Russians, rain fire too on Russian cities and infrastructure and make them feel the heat of the war, I'm very sure the Russians would back down because they too deep down don't want war. It's the fear the Ukrainians are displaying that is giving them confidence..

These guys literally share the same boarder with Russia and are busy playing defensive waiting for the U.S and CO before they can make any decisions for themselves.. I don't think these guys really value and deserve their freedom.. Don't they have jets to send to Russian territory too to rain bombs on Russian cities and infrastructure too? Don't they have troops, tanks, armoured vehicles and missiles to send across to Russia too? Can't they take the war to Russia too to make them feel the heat of the war too? Ukrainians are just busy

suffering, bearing the full casualties and cost of the war while Russians are in the comfort of their homes relaxing with reckless abandon, not even acting like their country is at war... At least the Ukrainians too should take the war to them too and make these guy feel some of the heat too...all these their defensive attitude will only make the Russians more relaxed and confident...

Omo, me I don't like fight ohh, but if I see say I don beg you, beg you tire you no wan hear, even though you are stronger than me, thunder go fire you because one of us must be hospitalised... Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by tamdun: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
NofiuFade:
lies and propaganda!
Go and watch it live on aljazeera, ordinary YouTube search, you'll see d Live video
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by tamdun: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

You just dey your papa parlour dey press phone....dey form Trump's mind reader grin
No kind them, trump that's already supporting putin
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by Ournolly: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
PENISgod:
This is exactly what Russia wants, to negotiate terms that would favour them and not the Ukrainians..
All this nonsense is happening because the Ukrainians are afraid to fight back and Russia has capitalised on that fear.. Trust me if Ukraine say "4uck it, since it's war you want, it's war you'll get" and takes the war too to the Russians, rain fire too on Russian cities and infrastructure and make them feel the heat of the war, I'm very sure the Russians would back down because they too deep down don't want war. It's the fear the Ukrainians are displaying that is giving them confidence..

These guys literally share the same boarder with Russia and are busy playing defensive waiting for the U.S and CO before they can make any decisions for themselves.. I don't think these guys really value and deserve their freedom.. Don't they have jets to send to Russian territory too to rain bombs on Russian cities and infrastructure too? Don't they have troops, tanks, armoured vehicles and missiles to send across to Russia too? Can't they take the war to Russia too to make them feel the heat of the war too? Ukrainians are just busy

suffering, bearing the full casualties and cost of the war while Russians are in the comfort of their homes relaxing with reckless abandon, not even acting like their country is at war... At least the Ukrainians too should take the war to them too and make these guy feel some of the heat too...all these their defensive attitude will only make the Russians more relaxed and confident...

Omo, me I don't like fight ohh, but if I see say I don beg you, beg you tire you no wan hear, even though you are stronger than me, thunder go fire you because one of us must be hospitalised... Nonsense
Bro, Ukraine is very much aware of their capabilities and how strong Russia is.

No meaningful person will advise them for out and out war with Russia. It will end up an absolute disaster for them.
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by cezarman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Why are Nigerians so bloodthirsty?

No wonder the universe gave us bandits, herdsmen, kidnappers, terrorists and Buhari.

These mo'fucking Nigerians are actually happy about an ongoing war

Una go see pepper.
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by clevybrown(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
NofiuFade:
They've secretly render Putin powerless grin wao I like this, more like this war was a setup for Russia, almost all his powerful outdated tanks got destroyed!
Destroyed by who exactly?
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by superemmy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
PENISgod:

You have said exactly my mind. You are one of the wisest speakers I’ve ever seen on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by tamdun: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin
Ukraine is just a pawn walahi,only 26% of America wants USA to intervene...

Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by venabili: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
tamdun:

And yet Russia ranks continue to advance in to Ukraine cities, oga better switch to aljazeera and see what's going on

I tire o. People just sit here and type anything their finger press.
The fact is that Russian troops are bombing Ukrainian cities. They have taken possessions of some key facilities. They are destroying strategic assets like arms warehouses, military installations and will likely go after bridges and roads. Assets that took generations to build all gone in a day. Of course, Russia has lost a few planes and tanks plus a number of soldiers, but how many Russian civilians are cowering in bunkers? How many are living in anxiety? How many have turned refugees all of a sudden? How many Russian cities are smoldering from bombs?

The fact is that Zelensky let himself be goaded into a losing war with Russia. He knew he cant win. He can drag it long and make it costly for Russia, but he will be toppled and his country decimated while the West looks on with their ineffective sanctions. Neither USA or NATO will risk a war with Russia to protect Ukraine. They just added themselves to the list of proxy wars fought by the two superpowers.

Zelensky should publicly offer a pledge not to Join NATO and to resign with his cabinet. It is a cowardly thing to do and its a violation of their sovereignty, but it is the best way to assure the non destruction of the efforts of past generations. They should ask Libya what their country looked like after Allied bombings.

You dont claim right of way in a vollswagen beetles when facing a DAF trailer. As Mrs Amoo will say, Claim your right and comit suicide.
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by VULCAN(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
It's not difficult to read the mind of a person who is garrulous.

He got it right.

SmartPolician:

You just dey your papa parlour dey press phone....dey form Trump's mind reader grin
Re: Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders by Greenerie(f): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
[You are wrong. Putin is not the agressor. USA is the one pushing Ukraine.they are using ukraine to torment Russia.Im in USA,many of us here don't support this war,of USA not minding their business.

Democrats want to secure Ukraine but haven't secured our borders against drug carrying Mexico.

uoteCantonese post=110512672]

Certainly not.

What should trouble the minds of the southerners is northern hegemonic tendencies.

Looking at the split up of the old USSR, we find a militarily weakened Ukraine having to face constant threat from a new Adolf Hitler in the name of Putin. With nuclear in his hands and possibly the second strongest military after the USA, we find Putin asserting his powers against his weaker neighbour.

Presently we find ourselves gradually falling into that same danger in the south, with the north dominating everywhere. Our country has been troubled the our politicians who have created so much tribal and religious divisions in the country. How they will manage to keep this country as one makes people like me wonder.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated / Checkout Military Women From Eritrea / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.