Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Facts You Need To Know About Hell! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts You Need To Know About Hell! (718 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Steep: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Yeap hell is truly truly real not a bluff nor a threat, it is the reality of the sinners after death.

1.The word hell means grave, in the Hebrew translation it is called sheol. But however this grave is not the physical grave but a spiritual where the souls of the the wicked are.

2.Other names of hell are, prison, the pit, the abyss or bottomless pit, tautarus. Isaiah 14 vv 15,

3. Hell had three domain, the domain for the righteous, a domain for the wicked and a domain for the fallen angels of demons. The domain of hell for the righteous was destroyed after christ death and resurrection.
The domain for the fallen angels are tautarus and the abyss. The demons that polluted the world in Noah's time are in the prison of tautarus, lucifer would be restrained in the abyss otherwise called the bottomless pit at Jesus coming. Jude 1 vv16, Rev 20 vv3

4. It was the common place of all dead however there was a demarcation between the righteous dead and the sinners, so that while the righteous where in comfort while the sinners where in torment. Luke 16 vv26

3.The reason the righteous where in hell was because their spirits were not made perfect but after the death of Jesus, their souls were perfected by Jesus shed blood. Hebrews 12vv23.

3. Jesus died and went to hell, preached to the dead and took the righteous spirits made perfect to heaven. 1 Peter 4 vv6, Hebrews 12 vv 23

3.Hell is described as a place of complete darkness.Psalms 143:3, mark 9 vv 44-48.

4. Jesus preached more of hell than of heaven, Jesus said it is better to live on earth in a disadvantaged position and enter heaven than to live in an advantaged position and enter hell. Mathew 18 vv 8- 9, mark 9 vv 43 - 45

5. Fear the person who has authority over hell.
Luke 12 vv 5.

6. Bodily desires such as hunger, thirst, rest etc are desired in hell yet denied Luke 16 vv24.

7. It is a place of sorrow. Psalm 18 vv5

8. The fire of hell is actually the anger of God
Deuteronomy 32:22.

9. There are worms in hell Isaiah 14 vv11, mark 9 vv44 -48.

9. The devil is not in charge of hell, it is Jesus that have power over hell. Revelation 1 vv 9, Revelations 1 vv 18, Revelation 20 vv1.
10. Not only will sinners be cast into hell but they will be turned into hell themselves. Psalm 9 vv 17

11. The devils are afraid of torment Mathew 8 vv 29.

12. Hell will finally be cast into the lake of fire on Judgment day. Revelation 20 vv14.

For time constraint I limited it to just 12.

There is so much information about hell both in the old and new testament, God provided such so the sinners should be taught and know the consequences of their sins, repent and accept Jesus christ who is God's salvation to mankind.

The only way to escape hell is Jesus!

Don't go to hell!

Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Ammishaddai: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
True talk

1 Like

Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by OBALOLA55(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
IGNORANT IS A DISEASE embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
If you think earth is bad, then you ain't seen hell.
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by superCleanworks(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Facts? Have you been there? Facts?

1 Like

Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
OBALOLA55:

A house made of carton, in which stupid people run into and are shocked that destruction still crushed them therein
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
Facts? Have you been there? Facts?

You have been near its territory before! When you saw the way you could die in a particular moment and the fear, no be here!
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by OBALOLA55(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

A house made of carton, in which stupid people run into and are shocked that destruction still crushed them therein
MEANING undecided
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by superCleanworks(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You have been near its territory before! When you saw the way you could die in a particular moment and the fear, no be here!

Shut up and speak for your self.
Near its territory kor barracks ni. You think i am one of you foolz living in constant fear?

See this fool trying to sell fear to his father. Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Horus(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
They don’t know where hell is, or if such a place really exists. They can’t even decide what hell is. Which one is it? Is it the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10) or the pit (Revelation 11:7) or is it a place where you will be given oozing pus to drink like the Koran describes (Koran 14:16), or a place where you will be roasted (Koran 17:18), or a prison (Koran 17)? Also, how did the pit get there? How did a big place of fire get beneath us?
Did God create it down there? Why is it that scientists haven’t discovered it yet being they have dug holes straight down to the center of the Earth? Why is it that you can’t find hell if it really is a place that exists? Scientists have listened to the ground, they have all kinds of advanced technical equipment with computers. Have they heard crackling fires? No!!! Why? Because hell is a state of mind. It is what you make it. It exists within you, for each one will pattern his or her hell according to what he believes hell is. They don’t hear anybody down there screaming and hollering or any torturing. So what makes you believe that there is some place “down there” that you will go if you are a sinner where there is fire and demons? The Bible? Let’s be for real! There is nothing in the Bible that has been proven to be facts yet. You can’t even prove that the characters in your Bible really exists, let alone a place called hell! The hell that your Preachers, Teachers, Pastors, Rabbis, Imaams, and Sheiks preach to you about is another trick to keep you trapped under religion

1 Like

Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

Shut up and speak for your self.
Near its territory kor barracks ni. You think i am one of you foolz living in constant fear?

See this fool trying to sell fear to his father. Coward.

grin See panic: See Fear. grin can see you almost died just now! grin hahaha. grin

grin Herein you have proven the Truth of it and your maniacal wailing just sealed it. grin grin grin

As if telling yourself "it's not true, it's not true" ever stopped many bad things from eating you up.
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Horus:
They don’t know where hell is,

It is sufficient that we know that it is on the other side of living after this present living.

Horus:
. They can’t even decide what hell is. Which one is it? Is it the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10) or the pit (Revelation 11:7)

It is settled that it can be likened to "Police Custody" while Lake of fire is Prison Custody, where criminals and convicts are kept after they have been taken to Court and Judged Guilty!
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Both Muslims are Churchgoers have the same line of thought! smiley
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by OBALOLA55(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Both Muslims are Churchgoers have the same line of thought! smiley
YOU JUST CONFIRMED MY WORST FEAR shocked

I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT I HATE ATHEISM AND WHOEVER PRACTICE SUCH. DON’T EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN angry
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Steep: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Steep:
Yeap hell is truly truly real not a bluff nor a threat, it is the reality of the sinners after death.

1.The word hell means grave, in the Hebrew translation it is called sheol. But however this grave is not the physical grave but a spiritual where the souls of the the wicked are.

2.Other names of hell are, prison, the pit, the abyss or bottomless pit, tautarus. Isaiah 14 vv 15,

3. Hell had three domain, the domain for the righteous, a domain for the wicked and a domain for the fallen angels of demons. The domain of hell for the righteous was destroyed after christ death and resurrection.
The domain for the fallen angels are tautarus and the abyss. The demons that polluted the world in Noah's time are in the prison of tautarus, lucifer would be restrained in the abyss otherwise called the bottomless pit at Jesus coming. Jude 1 vv16, Rev 20 vv3

4. It was the common place of all dead however there was a demarcation between the righteous dead and the sinners, so that while the righteous where in comfort while the sinners where in torment. Luke 16 vv26

3.The reason the righteous where in hell was because their spirits were not made perfect but after the death of Jesus, their souls were perfected by Jesus shed blood. Hebrews 12vv23.

3. Jesus died and went to hell, preached to the dead and took the righteous spirits made perfect to heaven. 1 Peter 4 vv6, Hebrews 12 vv 23

3.Hell is described as a place of complete darkness.Psalms 143:3, mark 9 vv 44-48.

4. Jesus preached more of hell than of heaven, Jesus said it is better to live on earth in a disadvantaged position and enter heaven than to live in an advantaged position and enter hell. Mathew 18 vv 8- 9, mark 9 vv 43 - 45

5. Fear the person who has authority over hell.
Luke 12 vv 5.

6. Bodily desires such as hunger, thirst, rest etc are desired in hell yet denied Luke 16 vv24.

7. It is a place of sorrow. Psalm 18 vv5

8. The fire of hell is actually the anger of God
Deuteronomy 32:22.

9. There are worms in hell Isaiah 14 vv11, mark 9 vv44 -48.

9. The devil is not in charge of hell, it is Jesus that have power over hell. Revelation 1 vv 9, Revelations 1 vv 18, Revelation 20 vv1.
10. Not only will sinners be cast into hell but they will be turned into hell themselves. Psalm 9 vv 17

11. The devils are afraid of torment Mathew 8 vv 29.

12. Hell will finally be cast into the lake of fire on Judgment day. Revelation 20 vv14.

For time constraint I limited it to just 12.

There is so much information about hell both in the old and new testament, God provided such so the sinners should be taught and know the consequences of their sins, repent and accept Jesus christ who is God's salvation to mankind.

The only way to escape hell is Jesus!

Don't go to hell!

The wages of sin is death.
Jesus christ is the only way!
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by 0Tolu0: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Facts About Hell, written by a guy that's never seen it or been there

2 Likes

Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Jokerman(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is so true.... God will help us to avoid going there.... Amen
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
0Tolu0:
Facts About Hell, written by a guy that's never seen it or been there
intriguing how some people think(do they even?).
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Horus(m): 1:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is sufficient that we know that it is on the other side of living after this present living.

It is settled that it can be likened to "Police Custody" while Lake of fire is Prison Custody, where criminals and convicts are kept after they have been taken to Court and Judged Guilty!

So where hell is?. Why is it that you can’t find hell if it really is a place that exists?
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36am On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU JUST CONFIRMED MY WORST FEAR shocked
I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT I HATE ATHEISM AND WHOEVER PRACTICE SUCH. DON’T EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN angry

As long as you meddle in the affairs of religion on this section not where your fellow whatever you call yourselves boxed themselves, know that you'll be quoted anytime anyday!
Churchgoers thought God will torment people forever and that's what your religion also teaches. But according to the Bible, Adam and Eve who were the first and foremost criminals on this planet died off and that's all, no further punishment was added apart from their return to non-existence! smiley
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Horus:

So where hell is?. Why is it that you can’t find hell if it really is a place that exists?

The word translated "HELL" in the Bible simply means "GRAVE" all dead people goes there whether good or evil.
The only advantage of goodness is that those doing good will be remembered for a welcome back to life {Job 14:13-15} while evildoers will be forgotten in their GRAVES (HELL) {Psalms 9:17} they will be removed from the plan God has for the living! Proverbs 2:20-22 smiley
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2022
Horus:

It is clear that it is ON THE OTHER SIDE OF LIVING AFTER WE DO WHAT WE CALL DEATH!

And you know this.
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
0Tolu0:

I don't think they do

Funny that you people's thinking comes from "thinking a bad thing" away, rather than manoeuvre to avoid collision.

Well it's your crash!
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
0Tolu0:

You got it all wrong pal, "thinking a bad thing away" aka praying is what religious people do, I don't do that stuff.
you for no reply am,he knows the truth and he's just self projecting. They can't see beyond their delusions,so its very difficult for them to wrap their heads around the fact that some people don't do all those nonsense.
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
0Tolu0:

You got it all wrong pal, "thinking a bad thing away" aka praying is what religious people do, I don't do that stuff.

There is a place for prayer but most things True Lovers God get are obtained from DOINGS. (Manoeuvres)

No amount of prayers will help a person driving 180kph consistently from Abuja to Lagos from Crashing.

It's as simple as that.
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
you for no reply am,he knows the truth and he's just self projecting. They can't see beyond their delusions,so its very difficult for them to wrap their heads around the fact that some people don't do all those nonsense.

You are just an evil person who knows that your own don finish patapata, so you are just trying to guarantee that anyone who has not been fully destroyed as you, must be destroyed.

After all, it is his turn to make a decision to either live or die.

And unlike you devils, we do not pressurize or compell anyone to choose to live and not die.

After all as we say, "we no dey tell anybody to choose better thing".

Only that it is amazing and shocking to see the bad choices people make.
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are just an evil person who knows that your own don finish patapata, so you are just .......e.
lol No be today,you are one of the most demented theists I've met,rambling on and on,on multiple threads just to showcase you sickness albeit finding it difficult to get healed.
Delude yourself all you want,thats your problem.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Horus(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is clear that it is ON THE OTHER SIDE OF LIVING AFTER WE DO WHAT WE CALL DEATH!
And you know this.

So where is the geographical location of hell?
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:13am On Feb 26, 2022
Horus:

So where is the geographical location of hell?

Don't ridicule yourself.

Geography is limited and restricted to living on this place called earth.

And my answer did say "ON THE OTHER SIDE OF LIVING AFTER WE DO WHAT WE CALL DEATH!"
Re: Facts You Need To Know About Hell! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
lol No be today,you are one of the most demented theists I've met,rambling on and on,on multiple threads just to showcase you sickness albeit finding it difficult to get healed.
Delude yourself all you want,thats your problem.

You have the ability to say shit about me but as long as it is clear that you are the evil one here, doing a very wicked and an evil thing, I'll live with your slaying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia-ukrainian War: Is Religion A Scam?(photos) / Anikulapo Actor: “I Will Open A Church If I Had The Akala Powers" (video) / Seeing A Live Python In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.