Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist (52066 Views)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Russia Builds Turkey's First Ever Nuclear Power Plant (Photos) / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Jmichael1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
tyson98:
Hmmmm God pls protect my younger brother ooo even tho he get coconut head I still like am like that lol

see as u jst make me laff,guy u funny ooh....
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by CoronaVirusPro: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
themes009:
when is usa going to take action. the world power country INDEED

The USA action is the real doom. They know what’s at stake and why they been diplomatic

How does Russia wants to face NATO and the USA. Can you imagine 13,000 jet fighters suspended in the air towards Russia? Do you know the Naval, AIR and land forces of NATO

Diplomacy is not weakness. And those who have doom don’t broadcast or chest beating about it, cos they know the implication of the doom with them.

Humanity is at stake and why the diplomacy, the chances of Russia winning a war with USA and her Allie’s is 1 in a trillion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Appleyard(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:
Zelensky said that he demands from the EU the introduction of a no-fly zone regime over Ukraine.

It’s near not inside

USA says — Russia has used 100+ ballistic missiles just in the initial phase of the attack, SU
bombers, SRBM & MRBM. We see that mainly military infrastructure is being targeted. Russia not even close to using the manpower stationed near borders yet. No threat of nuclear wps
I really feel sorry for the Ukrainian people whom their stupid president and oligarchs sold their nation to satisfy US/NATO interest. cry

Russia has not even deploy half of it's manpower and capabilities yet, and we are already witnessing chaos everywhere. I pray Putin wouldn't have to progress to phase 2, which can be avoided if the Ukro soldiers lay down their arms and surrender. In fact, the soldiers should capture all the useless oligarchs and politicians and hand them over to Russia for selling Ukraine sovereignty and using it as cannon folder between two great powers. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by engrchykae(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
bekpo:
EU and NATO should wakeup fast.
what will they do?
Do you want everyone to go down?
You think this is 1945?
If Hitler was nuclear armed, he would have scorched entire Europe after all he ordered his Luftwaffe to bomb his country so that the allies won't have anything to gloat over.
Remember Russians burnt Moscow to ashes so that Napoleon Bonaparte can't anything.
Napoleon won at the front but on coming to Moscow for glory, he met the gory site of ashes.
Caucasians are fatalistic, they are not as Africans that love life so much that even a life of suffering is ok for Africans.
If Europe is wise, they should allow Ukraine to be with Russia.
A dying Europe wants to go to war, a continent that have problem reproducing plus LGBT.

3 Likes

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by bayelsaowei(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
LieDetector:
Ukraine is an EU member state. EU loses its significance if it allows Russia take absolute control of a member state without rebuttal. Even if NATO fails to send support to Ukraine, EU should stand with Ukraine with all her might. Sleepy Joe is a coward. Trump would never
EU is only strong against Africans.. I am ashamed of that body called EU
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Guyman02: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
God protect all Ukranian troops on the front lines.

Putin has asked them to go home to their families, why sacrifice your life for a western puppet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Appleyard(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
God does not protect idiots.

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by ictplotter(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Russia is a Christian Country and Putin is a Christian by faith.
How come nobody is criticizing christianity as a terrorist religion because of this Russia diabolical act?
But let Iran try half of this nonsense Putin is doing, Iran will not be blame but Islam and muslims over the world will tagged terrorist.
It seem the Word terrorist is specially reserved for Islam and muslims only.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
Save the prayer for your race, black man! Africa need it more. White man don't need your prayer or sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by joepepsy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are the real devil,soo evil.
Righteousness2:
Where are the People who doubt GOD and HIS Word?
Where are the people who Doubt The HolyBible?

Everything is setting up and moving towards the Biblical Endtimes War.
Russia-Ukraine is just a Smoke screen to what is coming

Everything we see Converging and Happening right now, Proves several things.
It Proves the HOLYBIBLE is Real
It Proves the BIBLE is Alive
JESUS is real! JESUS is alive! and JESUS is Coming back

Listen! We are the Generation of the Rapture! Take your Relationship with GOD very Serious!

It is left to you and I to decide to either follow JESUS Genuiely and be among those to be taken away or to Live anyhow and be left behind to face the real Hell on Earth.
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by jaxxy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:
Zelensky said that he demands from the EU the introduction of a no-fly zone regime over Ukraine.
But problem is Russia already take over most of airspace

It’s near not inside

USA says — Russia has used 100+ ballistic missiles just in the initial phase of the attack, SU
bombers, SRBM & MRBM. We see that mainly military infrastructure is being targeted. Russia not even close to using the manpower stationed near borders yet. No threat of nuclear wps

There are rules of engagement especially when u are yet to officially declare war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Jmichael1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Where are the People who doubt GOD and HIS Word?
Where are the people who Doubt The HolyBible?

Everything is setting up and moving towards the Biblical Endtimes War.
Russia-Ukraine is just a Smoke screen to what is coming

Everything we see Converging and Happening right now, Proves several things.
It Proves the HOLYBIBLE is Real
It Proves the BIBLE is Alive
JESUS is real! JESUS is alive! and JESUS is Coming back

Listen! We are the Generation of the Rapture! Take your Relationship with GOD very Serious!

It is left to you and I to decide to either follow JESUS Genuiely and be among those to be taken away or to Live anyhow and be left behind to face the real Hell on Earth.

its easier to bliv biafra will cum one day than to bliv dis world will end.
my guy,nah who die na he world end....

3 Likes

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Brownshoe: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Gbest90:
When is Biden's speach again.

I think it's high time there is an intervention.
yes we are preparing, we got to engage anytime from now.
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Appleyard(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:
The Russian Army took control of a number of settlements in the #Kherson region, including Genichesk, Oleshki, Kakhovka.
The mayor of Genichesk gave the brightest comment on this matter:
"We were told that we must ensure life continues normally in the town".

You need to see the bias reporting by CNN, BBC and Ajazeera, grin and ended up even conflicting themselves on many occasions. These guys are crazy.

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by seunny4lif(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
I think phase 2 is night operation
Russia navy have not really got involved
Russia will isolate Ukraine
Russia haven’t used TU bombers yet
Appleyard:
I really feel sorry for the Ukrainian people whom their stupid president and oligarchs sold their nation to satisfy US/NATO interest. cry

Russia has not even deploy half of it's manpower and capabilities yet, and we are already witnessing chaos everywhere. I pray Putin wouldn't have to progress to phase 2, which can be avoided if the Ukro soldiers lay down their arms and surrender. In fact, the soldiers should capture all the useless oligarchs and politicians and hand them over to Russia for selling Ukraine sovereignty and using it as cannon folder between two great powers. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by ken6488(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

The USA action is the real doom. They know what’s at stake and why they been diplomatic

How does Russia wants to face NATO and the USA. Can you imagine 13,000 jet fighters suspended in the towards Russia? Do you know the Naval, AIR and land forces of NATO

Diplomacy is not weakness. And those who have doom don’t broadcast or chest beating about it, cos they know the implication of the doom with them.

Humanity is at stake and why the diplomacy, the chances of Russia winning a war with USA and her Allie’s is 1 in a trillion.
neither Russia or USA will win a nuclear war

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
I was also scammed, by a lady on this forum, that was when i was still a guest user. You see this NL forum. I can't transact business here. Ever!!
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by seunny4lif(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin cheesy
Reason I don’t even follow it on MSM
I have many people on Twitter that I have been following since 2013 doing Syria war
Those guy are accurate like 97%
Appleyard:

You need to see the boss reporting by CNN, BBC and Ajazeera, grin and ended up even conflicting themselves on many occasions. These guys are crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Blackdisciple(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Aboguede:
Why all this hypocrisy

How many coups has happened in Africa over last 3 months but no body talked about it not in Africa and never in Europe

Please please please

Can we just hear a word, enough of all this we too know.

Boring

Ohh you are waiting for the white man...
You never knew the white man don't care about the black man, he wishes the black man will go into extinction...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by frog12: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
honestly, this zelensky is just a disaster. he's turning ukraine into a warzone

2 Likes

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Snowx: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin is very sturbonoo..so upon all the sermon Biden preached about not attacking Ukraine you gave dear ear..

I know you wldnt have tried it in Trump regime..

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Appleyard(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
LieDetector:
Ukraine is an EU member state. EU loses its significance if it allows Russia take absolute control of a member state without rebuttal. Even if NATO fails to send support to Ukraine, EU should stand with Ukraine with all her might. Sleepy Joe is a coward. Trump would never

Who told you Ukraine is an EU member state? undecided You're a liedetector yet you can't detect your own error? cool

3 Likes

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by seunny4lif(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
jaxxy:

There are rules of engagement especially when u are yet to officially declare war.
Russia called this operation clearing Terrorists in Ukraine shocked

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by MiaBeer(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Let this war start fast
I wanna observe something,
Putin my Man.

Putting in their body Woto Woto.

Why don't you move to Russia? Please move there and then yarn us cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Blackdisciple(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just just at were Putin's mind is going, but he kept on saying he will have to defend the interest of the Russian people against any threat , is Ukraine threatening Russia..?? I don't think so...

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by ken6488(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Appleyard:

some one that has sense Ukraine allowed themselves to be used by USA

2 Likes

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by emmykk(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Let this war start fast
I wanna observe something,
Putin my Man.

Putting in their body Woto Woto.

You that have eaten from Buhari war want to add another war

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by tamdun: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

How can ukraine be neutral when Russia keeps bullying her? Have u seen US bullying her allies-Japan, South korea etc?
Russia should be smart about global relations. You must have something to offer your allies. What does Russia has to offer her allies or world?
Continue deceiving yourself, us has done worst

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by gender123: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ok Na e done set Joe Biden the him palour the do one bottle...
Ukraine done jam

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Maxxim: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:

Lol
I’m not pro Russia but after experience what NATO did in Libya.
I supported myself
But this is Ukraine not Libya man and as far as I know Russia has been on the offensive from the past 14years which shows their worries isn't about Ukraine joining Nato instead they have their eyes on its land, so their claims are just mere excuses.
No matter how Russia tries to play the victim here happenings in the past days shows they're the aggressors, just watch the aftermath of this battle, Russia and it's citizens will realize whats already lost and how they'll be shut from the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by tubolancer(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Six Russian Warplanes down!
Re: Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist by Lifewasgood: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

How does Russia wants to face NATO and the USA. Can you imagine 13,000 jet fighters suspended in the towards Russia? Do you know the Naval, AIR and land forces of NATO

NATO and it’s allies can’t attack Russia and Russia knows that. Na just people wey go die for Mumu matter I dey feel for.

If NATO attacks Russia, China and North Korea will burn down Asia first, Iran and the terrosrists will take care of Middle East, the communists will cause problem in South America. Till some crazy mf go shoot nuclear weapon or any wmd to make everyone calm. Who remain continue, who die bye bye. Even NATO yansh dey pain them for wetin dey happen cause na look dem go look, nothing dem go fit do.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) / Gambian Presdent, Barrow Pictured With His Family Ahead Of His Inauguration / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.