Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) (23848 Views)

Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Senior man @
Longest time?
]

I dey bro.
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by IGBOSON1: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
HilcomTech:
This is shameful..

A governor is commissioning 5.7Km road. I initially thought it was 57Km.

It’s not the length that’s the issue, but the significance!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by Nonybb: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Somethings I am madly thriven that I don't understand Nigeria. Is this thing a curse or a national disability? Why is it that Nigerian roads are not done with good landscapings that covers sand betwixt the two lane after road constructions but instead left brazenly open? I have never seen anything like this before in all countries I've been to
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by collagiatepaper: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Show us an example from the one done by your useless incompetent failure governor in your backward useless worthless shithole state.

Nonybb:
[Somethings I am madly thriven that I don't understand Nigeria. Is this thing a curse or a national disability? Why is it that Nigerian roads are not done with good landscapings that covers sand betwixt the two lane after road constructions but instead left brazenly open? I have never seen anything like this before in all countries I've been to[]
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by 4ckyou: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

He could be.
and where will you put that ebonyi governor
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by Cognitivereason: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cubalabloo:
And the other guy in Benue is always complaining. Idiot.
Tought u loved the state of Benue.

Toh..

Nothing good can ever come out of Benue state
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
globemoney:

Anytime they mention Obiano Umahi boys will come running, no wonder Umahi rushed to build an airport thats useless to Ebonyi people just to compete. There is no where Umahi is better than Obiano.
I am from Anambra State. undecided
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
globemoney:

Obiano is better than both of them combined. Please list any of their achievements bigger than Anambra airport for one
I hope you are not sleeping.
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by Cubalabloo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cognitivereason:
Tought u loved the state of Benue.
Toh..
Nothing good can ever come out of Benue state
Not at all.
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by Cognitivereason: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Not at all.
Toh..

But u were against my description of the eye sour called Benue the other day
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by Cubalabloo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Toh..

But u were against my description of the eye sour called Benue the other day
U were rather too rash. Some kind of exaggeration.
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by globemoney: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
I hope you are not sleeping.
List their achievements lets compare with that of obiano

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by Manpasman: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
no embankment ,soludo pls complete that one time no dey again build one airstrip join chikeenna we are good to go
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by Focusmind: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
AmazingELixir:
undecided

For goodness sakes how can this particular road I'm seeing here be completed...is that not ordinary lattrite on the median and shoulders of that road.

No just loud am o. Dem go chop raw.

Our standards are terribly low. This is the Nigerian standard and he built to that standard, which is loved by majority of the people.

So, lower your volume.
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by collagiatepaper: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Olodo all you do is comment on issues concerning other states but never your own backward useless worthless shithole state. Show us the one constructed by your own incompetent governor

[s]
Focusmind:

No just loud am o. Dem go chop raw.
Our standards are terribly low. This is the Nigerian standard and he built to that standard, which is loved by majority of the people.
So, lower your volume.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2022
4ckyou:

and where will you put that ebonyi governor

That one used to allow his people to die.
Extreme poverty in his state was 55.8%, the highest and solely high case in SE.

His development is largely fraudulent. Not the step by step things people need.

If you want to rank a Governor, look at his IGR and unemployment rate performances. They tell you want one fan fare project that might have only been "commissioned" but still not in use, could hide. His villages are very monstrously abandoned. They are part of Ebonyi and Governance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway / Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) / Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.