Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway (23817 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / CBN Police Blocked Owerri-mbaise Road For 3hours To Fix Spoilt Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPPLlx-cJvg

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Sequel to our earlier announcement on diversion of traffic following the ongoing construction of Okantankwu bridge situate in between Emekuku and Nkwo Eneke along Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia road.

This is to once again notify the general public most especially roadusers of Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia road that the construction of the Okantankwu bridge which prompted diversion of traffic a week ago, is appreciably at an advance stage.

To this end, motorists are still advised to maintain alternative routes pending when completed and opened for traffic.

This announcement aims at informing you of the progress of work achieved while reiterating our commitments in serving you better.

We sincerely regret the inconveniences caused as we continue to call for your patience and understanding in this regard.

Signed.

Ralph Nwosu, Esq.
Commissioner for Works

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2023
Gov Hope uzodimma may not be a much loved Governor among vast majority of Imolites, owing to the situation associated to his emergence, but he has brased all odds to walk himself into the hearts of Imolites.

Undertaking federal projects like Owerri -Orlu road and Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia federal highways.

This will surely open up Imo and bring more developments to the state

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
Gov Hope uzodimma may not be a much loved Governor among vast majority of Imolites, owing to the situation associated to his emergence, but he has brased all odds to walk himself into the hearts of Imolites.

Undertaking federal projects like Owerri -Orlu road and Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia federal highways.

This will surely open up Imo and bring more developments to the state
There's no amount of work Hope uzodimma will do that will wipe away tears in the heart of families of those that he had killed in that state.

Hope has blood in his hands

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
There's no amount of work Hope uzodimma will do that will wipe away tears in the heart of families of those that he had killed in that state.

Oga rest. I'm not saying he's a saint, but he's working. If it pains you go hug transformer

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by DatNiggaDaz: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:

Preach. Friends I have frΓΆm that side of the town speak very low of him. They curse him all day cos they believe he is the architect of the gunmen unknown. He is being used by the powers that be to perpetrate himself as a court governor in power. He does only the bidding of those that gave him the supreme judgement

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
Oga rest. I'm not saying he's a saint, but he's working. If it pains you go hug transformer
You're the one that is getting pained. Hope has been killing Imo state people. My wife is from Imo state and I do get first hand information.

Yes he's working agreed, but what's the need of working when those he's working for are dying?. After killing Imo people, who will use the infrastructures

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Preach. Friends I have frΓΆm that side of the town speak very low of him. They curse him all day cos they believe he is the architect of the gunmen unknown
Yes, my wife is from Imo state, so I'm more or less in the know of the situation reports there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
You're the one that is getting pained. Hope has been killing Imo state people. My wife is from Imo state and I do get first hand information.

Yes he's working agreed, but what's the need of working when those he's working for are dying?. After killing Imo people, who will use the infrastructures
This is not about the killings in Imo, hope maybe culpable, but I'm saying that he's working, taking care of federal roads ab initio abandoned by both federal and past state governments

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by DatNiggaDaz: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
Yes, my wife is from Imo state, so I'm more or less in the know of the situation reports there.
He will surely pay for his atrocities for sure

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Preach. Friends I have frΓΆm that side of the town speak very low of him. They curse him all day cos they believe he is the architect of the gunmen unknown. He is being used by the powers that be to perpetrate himself as a court governor in power. He does any bidding of those that gave him the supreme judgement
See eh, everybody is entitled to their opinion. Not here to absolve Hope of anything. I'm here to say he's done noble in the area of urban and rural regeneration

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
I just wish he never return for second tenure. The guy is more or less the Shettima of Borno

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
I just wish he never return for second tenure. The guy is more or less the Shettima of Borno
If governance is about performance, then there's no reason as to why he wouldn't return

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by ObongBassey: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2023
It's crazy that you of all people, you're here supporting a murderer like uzodimma

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by ObongBassey: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
This is not about the killings in Imo, hope maybe culpable, but I'm saying that he's working, taking care of federal roads ab initio abandoned by both federal and past state governments
Senior man, I'm not supporting you on this. Hope is a criminal

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2023
ObongBassey:
Senior man, I'm not supporting you on this. Hope is a criminal
Oga this is my state governor performing. Is there any thing to agree or disagree with it?. Taa Gbafuo ebea

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
If governance is about performance, then there's no reason as to why he wouldn't return
Governance is about performance, but we will no longer allow murderous elements in the affairs of leadership

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2023
ObongBassey:
It's crazy that you of all people, you're here supporting a murderer like uzodimma
Don't mind the guy, he's here promoting a blood sucking monster

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
Don't mind the guy, he's here promoting a blood sucking monster
This is rediculous, I am not promoting Uzodimma, I'm saying he's doing awesome

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2023
@Nlfpmod this thread is about Governor Uzodimma tackling federal highway, not otherwise. Can we applaud him in this regard and condem him when he does bad

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
This is rediculous, I am not promoting Uzodimma, I'm saying he's doing awesome
Get off my mention Oga. There's nothing you will say that will change my mind

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
Get off my mention Oga. There's nothing you will say that will change my mind
Enough of your rants. Uzodimma is performing

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Ttipsy(f): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
I wish he will be re-elected

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ttipsy:
Re-electing a killer won't do the people right. Even the bible said when the righteous is in authority, the people rejoices.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ttipsy:
I think this will be left for the vast majority of Imolites to decide, that's if the election will be free and fair
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
Re-electing a killer won't do the people right. Even the bible said when the righteous is in authority, the people rejoices.
Oga stop running around here. You're not even from here, you want to determine for us how to run our affairs.
It's Imolites that will determine who governs them

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
Oga stop running around here. You're not even from here, you want to determine for us how to run our affairs.
It's Imolites that will determine who governs them
unfortunately Sir, I don't need to come from Imo state before lending my voice. Besides I'm in-law too, deal with it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
unfortunately Sir, I don't need to come from Imo state before lending my voice. Besides I'm in-law too, deal with it
I don't need to deal with anything. During election day, come with your voters card and vote. I don't have any other thing to tell you. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by frazee: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
The guy is constructing apian way... a road that one lane can't conveniently take 2 cars....
Go and look at the road and judge if that is the right kind of road to be done on that axis....
It's taxpayers money afterall

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Asswipemod: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
I don't need to deal with anything. During election day, come with your voters card and vote. I don't have any other thing to tell you. Ewu
Na you be Ewu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Asswipemod: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Preach. Friends I have frΓΆm that side of the town speak very low of him. They curse him all day cos they believe he is the architect of the gunmen unknown. He is being used by the powers that be to perpetrate himself as a court governor in power. He does only the bidding of those that gave him the supreme judgement

Wailer Banton! Friend of Hopeless Uzodinma!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by DatNiggaDaz: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

Wailer Banton! Friend of Hopeless Uzodinma!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Emilokan disillusionist. Supporter of corruption & a friend of the Drug Baron Tinubu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) / Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.