Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

True Story: Why Do Nigerians See Sex Topics As A Sin...such Hypocrisy! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / True Story: Why Do Nigerians See Sex Topics As A Sin...such Hypocrisy! (254 Views)

Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? / Nigerians : See The Reasons Why You Should Never Eat THIS Type Of Watermelon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story: Why Do Nigerians See Sex Topics As A Sin...such Hypocrisy! by Omoconsult(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Two days ago...

I was on my way to work.

The driver of the bus I entered was seriously arguing with the man seated in front with him.

One rugged, scruffy looking guy like that.

They were intensely arguing as we waited for the arrival of a passenger.

Guess what they were arguing about? PRECUM!

They were both arguing if PRECUM could get a woman pregnant or not.

The driver was of the view that, it was 100% possible to get a woman pregnant from precum.

But the other guy wasn't having it.

He boldly said...

Ogbeni if you sleep with woman and that small water comot, he nor fit give woman belle because...

Nor be sperm be that...na water, na small piss. IYEN KO SE SPERM.

Now, I was at the back seat with two ladies.

The one seated next to me was furious. She blurted out with disgust saying...

Imagine the nonsense thing they are arguing about.

She immediately went ahead to put on a earpiece. Which was not having any of it. She was sick of hearing it.

I gave it a thought and I didn't see anything wrong with what they were arguing about.

Like...these are grown adults for goodness sake.

To me, it was an interesting topic. I wanted to ask the lady beside me why she felt their argument was NONSENSE.

But she was already on earpiece.

And also there are somethings you just don't involve yourself with.

Then again, this evening after work...

My cousin and I visited a family friend.

Her friend who we saw there...was watching a video on his WhatsApp status.

All of a sudden, he began to laugh out uncontrollably.

It was a sex scene where a lady ran out of the bedroom because she couldn't take the sex anymore.

And the guy came out and started running after her.

Then he said something to the family friend we came to visit.

See e get how you go sleep with woman...see forget!
You see sex?...woman like am well well.

When she heard it...she immediately said...

SEE THEM UNA DON SPOIL FINISH. Look at what you people are talking about.

Immediately, I had this feeling of deja vu.

First it was that lady inside the bus two days ago who was sick of hearing the precum argument...

And today, my family friend labelling us immoral because we were discussing about sex!

I was not going to let this slide this time.

So I asked her...

What's wrong with two millennials discussing about sex? How does it make us immoral?

She couldn't alter a word.

I immediately realized that most women don't just feign ignorance, they are also hypocritical whenever a sex-related topic comes up.

You can't tell me you don't or you're not going to have sex soon.

I mean...

Sex is part of us.

It is what make us humans.

That's why God gave us the first place.

You can't cheat nature.

And that's why you hear some reverend fathers secretly having babies... and the likes.

Like I always tell people...

Whether married or single...

If you don't want to get pregnant and you love sex so much.

They should just get Dr. Kelvin U.O. secret ebook on emergency contraceptives.

And if you want to get the most out of his little-known ebook...

You should banish everything you already know about emergency contraceptives.

So, if you are interested in getting a copy...

You can check the comments for his WhatsApp number.
Re: True Story: Why Do Nigerians See Sex Topics As A Sin...such Hypocrisy! by Felimax(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
But you can leave the Reverend Fathers out it naw!
Re: True Story: Why Do Nigerians See Sex Topics As A Sin...such Hypocrisy! by Omoconsult(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Felimax:
But you can leave the Reverend Fathers out it naw!

True

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Down Syndrome Day. / Quality Mobility Wheelchair For Difficulties In Walking By SCANTRIK MEDICAL / You Can Get Urgent Health Loan Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.