Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions (39859 Views)

ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger / Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by mysticwarrior(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Germany and UK, Italy are far ahead of Russia in military convention. The only thing Russia got to hood the world to ransoms is a Nuclear warhead. Nothing else! The outdated tanks and substandard jet fighters cannot match Europe’s best.

And yes, the Su-57 itself can never stand a lightening. They not even close in comparison. It’s a flying doom!

And Naval, Russia does not even stand a chance. All it has it’s a war head to threaten the world. If a treaty can be signed to abolish nuclear bombs, do you think Russia can survive 48 hours?

That country a broke and technologically retard nation. What it got? Even Japan will turn it to ruins of nuclear options are removed!

How many Naval, or Aircraft carriers it hits? The world does not even know Russia when it comes to technology. I doubt if they have invented anything in the entire nation!

chai, please stop embarrassing yourself here, even a ten years old child can do better than this.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by richmanrichard: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
spy24:
IPOB and all African nations in general should learn from what is happening to Ukraine

This Western countries only care about themselves they won't do jack

They don't fight other people's war

After all the mouth wey Dem make na sanction Dem dey sanction upandan
shut ur trap. can't u make any statement without calling Ipob.Ipob are fighting for what they believe, so fight ur own cause.Their grandfathers fought a whole Nigeria for 3yrs plus without any external help.so what makes u think that they can't fight their war?
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by cooltola(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Techguy96:

But how can u be so senseless. Why would you assume the right thing to do would be to send US tropes to Ukraine and start a war with Russia.

Trust me, you don't want to see a war between US and Russia, nobody does, it's not something I hope to experience. Joe Biden knows very well a war between them and Russia is MAD (mutually assured destruction).
A sensible person would be to avoid such war at all cost.

Even Trump would not start a war with Russia.

US and Russia war will lead to world war three, and trust me world war three will be the end of this civilization.

Both countries has enough weapons to end the world in less than 6hrs. US and Russia war should be the last thing happening.

Do not mind them, they know nothing about the cold war and nuclear weapons.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Lol..How can you have heard of Russian collusion when Trump was not even in office grin grin. How did Trump make the call from the Oval office when he was still campaigning?

I talk am..you don't even know what you're talking about.

Lol..leftists and lack of logic.

You see why you are clueless during the campaigns in 2016,there were already a talk about Russian collusion, google it and stop embarrassing yourself.I was right when I said I heard about it before you did.

Is this how you want to run from the conversation what exactly did you say you Trump supporters are truly clueless

2 Likes

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Techguy96(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin I don’t agree with u. America can fight Russia IN Ukraine. Its not attacking Russian homeland. Why do u think Russia can risk the destruction of their entire federation just because of Donbas not more than 4million hold states? America have always been reluctant in all the wars. I am waiting for the British and the French. They are ones who will set the pace for confronting Putin. Putin needs to be seriously threatened with the destruction of the Russian federation. Lets see if he can sit with dat
Fighting Russia is not the problem but Putin is, that man is unpredictable and may decide to US nuclear weapon.
Putin has similar ideology to Hitler, he believes Russia are superior to others just as Hitler believe German were superior.

Putin already said if Russian does not exist then the world doesn't need to exist.

He also said that he will use nuclear weapons of a war eventually start between him and NATO and he's on the loosing side.

Putin words are not to be taken lightly. The world is not ready for a nuclear war.

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by pongwa(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Techguy96:

But how can u be so senseless. Why would you assume the right thing to do would be to send US tropes to Ukraine and start a war with Russia.

Trust me, you don't want to see a war between US and Russia, nobody does, it's not something I hope to experience. Joe Biden knows very well a war between them and Russia is MAD (mutually assured destruction).
A sensible person would be to avoid such war at all cost.

Even Trump would not start a war with Russia.

US and Russia war will lead to world war three, and trust me world war three will be the end of this civilization.

Both countries has enough weapons to end the world in less than 6hrs. US and Russia war should be the last thing happening.
its your father that is senseless. I don't engage with nonentities who don't know how to be civil on a public space.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by jrusky(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy toothless bull dog. Biden and Barack Obama, I dont see any difference, weak leaders. This single act of Putin, just show the weakness of U.S.A.

My biggest fear now, I don't pray for China to invade Taiwan, is going to be bloody. China that worship "Dragon" lipsrsealed embarassed

Now I miss Trump.

You don't know what you are saying pls go and sleep. Did anyone stop Saddaam not to invaded Kuwait then? Saddam entered Kuwwait and today where is Saddam?

US or the West cannot just jump in like that to fight Russia even your useless Trump can not just jump in Mr man there are ways to Thame a mad dog and render him useless, everything is not about chest beaten like ipig who will later run under their beds when the mofos in As Rock cough.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Jeromejnr(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You see why you are clueless during the campaigns in 2016,there were already a talk about Russian collusion, google it and stop embarrassing yourself.I was right when I said I heard about it before you did.

Is this how you want to run from the conversation what exactly did you say you Trump supporters are truly clueless

Sigh...they will be saying "A" you will be saying "Y".

Why did they want to inpeach Trump, was it not because of a phone call he made in the Oval office during his presidency. They already knew he was very familiar with Putin (which is what you're talking about that happened during the campaigns)..they pushed an agenda during the campaign that thIs dude is friends with Putin and there could be possible alliance and they ran strongly with it after a phone call he made when he was later president. Which is tied to your ealier ignoranct point of him not funding Ukraine to support Russia.

You leftards ran emotionally with the fake stories only for it to come out false.

Typical.

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy toothless bull dog. Biden and Barack Obama, I dont see any difference, weak leaders. This single act of Putin, just show the weakness of U.S.A.

My biggest fear now, I don't pray for China to invade Taiwan, is going to be bloody. China that worship "Dragon" lipsrsealed embarassed

Now I miss Trump.
go back to romance section kid
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by emmyN(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
gypsey:
Russia has a starsh of nearly 700 trillion dollars, Putin don't give 2 shits about Russia sanction don't work more sanction would harm European economy too gas prices are already increased as at today here in England.. so i don't know what you are on about. Europe don't have Candian gas, Germany were building gas pipeline from Russa to Germany as at last month.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Remember Russia has an economy about the size of the state of Texas. Maybe a little smaller. Their economy could be tipped over by America imposing sanctions. Even a blow hard like Putin knows this. That fact plus the ability for the Ukraine to give Russia a hell of a black eye even though they may not win the war doesn't means they will not try. Putin’s threat to turn America into ashes is like the little drunk guy in a bar who has had four Karate lessons threatening to kick the big guys ass. It's all bluff or he has had too much to drink or both. In spite of boastful claims Russia's military is about two decades behind America's. If he tried to start a conflict his military would turn on him.
Una sha like to dey hype this America o, america wey no for defeat Taliban, lol
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Krismas(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Techguy96:

Fighting Russia is not the problem but Putin is, that man is unpredictable and may decide to US nuclear weapon.
Putin has similar ideology to Hitler, he believes Russia are superior to others just as Hitler believe German were superior.

Putin already said if Russian does not exist then the world doesn't need to exist.

He also said that he will use nuclear weapons of a war eventually start between him and NATO and he's on the loosing side.

Putin words are not to be taken lightly. The world is not ready for a nuclear war.
grin I did not ask for an attack directly on Russia. Russia can be pushed out of Ukraine by NATO. I am waiting for the British and French. Don’t think Putin cannot be made to fear! If he cannot be frightened, then his key military commanders can be frightened. Russia will also be completely destroyed in a Nuke war. So Putin should leave that side
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
emmyN:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth
what? You think it is a lie? I admire you ignorance.... Putin alone bank balance alone is more a quater of that amount.

Few years ago Putin's daughter was caught with 1 blllion dollars in cash.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by richmanrichard: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Hei god! Make hand no touch Chelsea Fc oh.

China and N/Korea are watching with keen interest. If Russia is not seriously dealt with, then it is sending a very wrong signal.
Also, no one really takes Joe Biden seriously.
roman was sanctioned since yrs now by UK when they cancelled his citizenship and he still managed to keep Chelsea afloat.nothing wud happen. He is also an Israeli citizen currently; so he is untouchable.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Animegirl:

Now I miss Trump.
invasion of Taiwan is immense and it will favour buggers like me in Taipei
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by kiddkash(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Have you ever heard about M16? Probably not grin. the M16 is more accurate, has slightly more effective range, more ergonomic, better balanced, easier to control in rapid fire, and the fore end piece doesn’t heat up like a frying pan like the ak47 does. Did you care to know who invented M16, Probabl, No will be your answer grin
have you seen AK74 the improved version of AK47?
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by ponziponzi(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Are you sure you quoting the right person?

Where did Nigeria come-in?

Read what you typed below, this time slowly;

So you know how Russia was doing prior to this sanction?
Hello! Russia is a poverty enclave! And average Nigerian is richer than a Russian as sanctions has crippled country[color=#990000][/color]. More sanction will only bring devastating hardship!

Germany Europe presently has Canadian gas pipeline on the table! That will be the end. But since it’s a country of oligarchs, only the masses will suffer.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Sigh...they will be saying "A" you will be saying "Y".

Why did they want to inpeach Trump, was it not because of a phone call he made in the Oval office during his presidency. They already knew he was very familiar with Putin (which is what you're talking about that happened during the campaigns)..they pushed an agenda during the campaign that thIs dude is friends with Putin and there could be possible alliance and they ran strongly with it after a phone call he made when he was later president. Which is tied to your ealier ignoranct point of him not funding Ukraine to support Russia.

You leftards ran emotionally with the fake stories only for it to come out false.

Typical.

Why are you this clueless why are you deflecting? We were talking about how you believed Trump would have done better, I gave you facts you caved and went to Russian collusion I enlightened you that it started during the 2016 campaigns you have deflected again to his impeachment anyway since we are talking about that now so why exactly was Trump withholding funds for Ukraine and military assistance does that not even help the argument that he is friends with Russia and doing Putin's job for him.

What is the fake story explain in simple terms why Trump withheld funding to Ukraine and explain why that alone does not show where his loyalty lied?

Explain

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
israelmao:
China is yet to take a specific position on Russia-Urkraine war and according to report,Russia which supplies 26% of crude oil and and 38% of gas to European countries may channel its crude oil to China since it is likely to lose out because of ongoing heavy sanctions.China is confused at the moment because it also have a good bilateral trade relations with Urkraine.UK has imposed sanctions on three key Russian banks and three Russian billionaires who do business in UK.
and wetin concern private business owners with hot punches putin is throwing on him This is to tell u UK are criminals and benefactors of war... nah to steal their wealth be their main concern, let them face putin and leave private business owners
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by emmyN(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
gypsey:
what? You think it is a lie? I admire you ignorance.... Putin alone bank balance alone is more a quater of that amount.

Few years ago Putin's daughter was caught with 1 blllion dollars in cash.

Lmao cheesy
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Lordedifice1: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Slowpoke
Sluggish biden
I trust Donald Trump he will take actions immediately
I miss Trump
Biden is not fit for this movement
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by richmanrichard: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Inishalom:
Chelsea is my fear now...
Roman has been barred from living in the UK. He's to forfeit his 135m pounds mansion.
Rumors also has it that he may also forfeit ownership of Chelsea FC.
God please don't let this happen �
na old news now n no be now it happened. he since sold d said mansion.is more than 5yrs now.he comes mostly from isreal to Chelsea games
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by MOVIC6: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Real diplomat...
Africa please stay n pray
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by luminouz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin I did not ask for an attack directly on Russia. Russia can be pushed out of Ukraine by NATO. I am waiting for the British and French. Don’t think Putin cannot be made to fear! If he cannot be frightened, then his key military commanders can be frightened. Russia will also be completely destroyed in a Nuke war. So Putin should leave that side
Jesus...did you read this before posting at all?

Are you a kid? In a nuclear war everyone dies, including your black ass. Maybe not instantly but after some months with the flesh rotting on your face while your blood turns green with bile.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Jeromejnr(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why are you this clueless why are you deflecting? We were talking about how you believed Trump would have done better, I gave you facts you caved and went to Russian collusion I enlightened you that it started during the 2016 campaigns you have deflected again to his impeachment anyway since we are talking about that now so why exactly was Trump withholding funds for Ukraine and military assistance does that not even help the argument that he is friends with Russia and doing Putin's job for him.

What is the fake story explain in simple terms why Trump withheld funding to Ukraine and explain why that alone does not show where his loyalty lied?

Explain

Even though the point you're trying to drive at has no point in the discussion,

I hope you know Trump witheld funding temporarily from Ukraine because of Biden's Son's involvement in atrocities in a gas company in Ukraine? And not the rubbish you wrote of trying to support Russia.

This is how you people spread fake news.

Why havent they investigated the cases of missing moneys by Hunter Biden? All the leftards just close eye because it doesn't suit their narrative.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by richmanrichard: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

What’s really your problem with the US? What’s your country’s might compared to US that you hate so much? No sane person would support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Same China that has refused to let Taiwan be is now in support of Russia for wanting to ‘protect’ breakaway regions of Ukraine.

Hate the US all you want but they’ll always be a force to reckon with. The dollar would always be THE STANDARD

Don’t be silly, no one said Russia is a third world country. They’ve put astronauts in the moon and are highly advanced (tech wise).

You’ve picked your side in this war just as the US have, why all the hate? I’m pretty sure if you were alive to witness Hitler’s invasion you’d have supported him.
stop quoting Yoruba Muslim terrorists
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by baralatie(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Oga read what the us said again!
Did you see anywhere us said it will fight the Russia army
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Krismas(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
luminouz:

Jesus...did you read this before posting at all?

Are you a kid? In a nuclear war everyone dies, including your black ass. Maybe not instantly but after some months with the flesh rotting on your face while your blood turns green with bile.
grin Let Putin worry about that. Cos he is the one threatening others with it as though he is the only one with such capability.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

This Putin get hot temper o. Make dem no go provoke am to drop one nuke o. Everybody go just find in way. Those wey de go heaven, hell, paradise....everyone to his destination.
Me I know where I de go sha cheesy

You're going to Hell grin tongue
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Awesometouch1: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy toothless bull dog. Biden and Barack Obama, I dont see any difference, weak leaders. Thi ;Ds single act of Putin, just show the weakness of U.S.A.

Now I miss Trump.
Loool @China that worship dragon.
Russia can be defeated, screwed up and dislodged from Ukraine and even invaded and annexed by NATO.
What no one wants is the cost of the war?
It doesn't seem to be worth it till push comes to shove.
I tell you, Europeans are very bloody warriors especially Great Britain. We don't wish to see Europe commit suicide again.
Let Ukraine defend itself with all the support it is getting.
Russia won't win if Ukraine decides to fight to finish. They have the man power.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Even though the point you're trying to drive at has no point in the discussion,

I hope you know Trump witheld funding temporarily from Ukraine because of Biden's Son's involvement in atrocities in a gas company in Ukraine? And not the rubbish you wrote of trying to support Russia.

This is how you people spread fake news.

Why havent they investigated the cases of missing moneys by Hunter Biden? All the leftards just close eye because it doesn't suit their narrative.
Biden's sons involvement that no one could actually prove right, so the whole of Ukraine should suffer because of Biden's son because Biden's son is the one who's sovereignty is being threatened by Russia and Trump will withhold funds from Ukraine to aid enable Russia because of Biden's son. The height of your cluelessness has no bottom when did Biden's son become so important to Trump if not because Trump wanted to score political points with the situation at the detriment of Ukraine?

You are the one spreading fake news for not being honest and being a liar for not saying the truth about Trump's intention
The cases that was manufactured by Trump and his alternative fact stooges the case that only exist in your head and not in reality.Just keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

20 Countries That Owe US Money / Gambian Army Chief Rejoicing After Barrow's Inauguration (Photo, Video) / Ghana Protests Over Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.