Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions (39922 Views)

ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger / Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by highness25(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lanre4uonly:
President Biden should go & sit down.
Action is what's needed.
if you don't know the importance of peace, try war
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Techguy96(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
pongwa:
Sleepy Joe on the beat....... a lot of Americans will be missing Trump now.
But how can u be so senseless. Why would you assume the right thing to do would be to send US tropes to Ukraine and start a war with Russia.

Trust me, you don't want to see a war between US and Russia, nobody does, it's not something I hope to experience. Joe Biden knows very well a war between them and Russia is MAD (mutually assured destruction).
A sensible person would be to avoid such war at all cost.

Even Trump would not start a war with Russia.

US and Russia war will lead to world war three, and trust me world war three will be the end of this civilization.

Both countries has enough weapons to end the world in less than 6hrs. US and Russia war should be the last thing happening.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Krismas(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy toothless bull dog. Biden and Barack Obama, I dont see any difference, weak leaders. This single act of Putin, just show the weakness of U.S.A.

My biggest fear now, I don't pray for China to invade Taiwan, is going to be bloody. China that worship "Dragon" lipsrsealed embarassed

Now I miss Trump.
grin Wot wud Trump have done? Biden is very braver than Trump. All Trump does is make noise on Twitter
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by cezarman(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Why are these Nairalanders supporting war

People are dieing and you are cheering and making fun. What's really wrong with these people for crying out loud shocked
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by KingArkad(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sanction upandan undecided
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by mysticwarrior(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
XTHRONE:

Go and read the Gulf war, you will understand how US and NATO operate, mind you, the war is not over [b]yet.,yes everyone knows Russia have occupied Ukraine, [/b]how long will that be. US is simply being cautious of Nuclear war. US never abandoned Ukraine, if the weapon and support given to Ukraine is to be given to Biafra during biafran war, Biafran would have being a country by now, sometimes it's not about the military support, is more about the soldiers fighting the war, thier experience, passion, zeal and courage. Look at Afghanistan, did US abandon them, no never, their army wasn't willing to fight, they sabotaged the US mission. [b]Ukraine Army is weak, had it being they hold on too long, US would have thrown thier weight with thier troops [/b]but now,it's more complicated, does US fight for Isreal, no, they don't except for American s that volunteer s, bro this soldiers have families, if you use them any how, you will break thier Morales, they are humans not robots, they are trained to defend thier nation not someone else nation

War is costly, more costly when life is involved. In the end these soldiers will ask, why are we fighting these war...

Russian forces have not yet captured significant territories in Ukrian so we can't say Russian has occupied Ukraine.

Secondly the Ukrainian Army is not weak because they are not running away and surrenderring to the Russians, the might not have the kind of weaponry the Russians has but we can't say they are weak.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Putin is waiting for them.
Tell them to hurry up if they have the balls.
It's nothing about some hairy balls, dummy. What you have here is a potential world war which sensible leaders are trying to avoid. If Biden sends in troops, it's a full blown war. Putin is mad. No sensible person wants war. Even his own people are protesting against him right in the heart of Moscow.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by skywalker240(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
This Biden is an idiot, undesputed one at that
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by blackboy2star(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Your write up shows you don't know History and meaning of NATO. You expect USA to go to war because Russia invade Ukraine. Only thing they can do now is sanction Russia in which economically it will affect them. Until Ukraine accept NATO nothing can be done beyond sanction. Your Hero Trump thinks like you cos Fox reporter corrected him that NATO are not on ground in Ukraine.

Read Read Read to know more

Animegirl:
cheesy toothless bull dog. Biden and Barack Obama, I dont see any difference, weak leaders. This single act of Putin, just show the weakness of U.S.A.

My biggest fear now, I don't pray for China to invade Taiwan, is going to be bloody. China that worship "Dragon" lipsrsealed embarassed

Now I miss Trump.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Ajimusty2: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Animegirl:

My biggest fear now, I don't pray for China to invade Taiwan, is going to be bloody. China that worship "Dragon" lipsrsealed embarassed ah I so much miss that man.

Now I miss Trump.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Blackdisciple(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sabadon:
Toothless bull dog.....just like buhari is to "condemn and assure" so is to biden and "sanction".

So you see him as Buhari abi
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Krismas(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Techguy96:

But how can u be so senseless. Why would you assume the right thing to do would be to send US tropes to Ukraine and start a war with Russia.

Trust me, you don't want to see a war between US and Russia, nobody does, it's not something I hope to experience. Joe Biden knows very well a war between them and Russia is MAD (mutually assured destruction).
A sensible person would be to avoid such war at all cost.

Even Trump would not start a war with Russia.

US and Russia war will lead to world war three, and trust me world war three will be the end of this civilization.

Both countries has enough weapons to end the world in less than 6hrs. US and Russia war should be the last thing happening.
grin I don’t agree with u. America can fight Russia IN Ukraine. Its not attacking Russian homeland. Why do u think Russia can risk the destruction of their entire federation just because of Donbas not more than 4million hold states? America have always been reluctant in all the wars. I am waiting for the British and the French. They are ones who will set the pace for confronting Putin. Putin needs to be seriously threatened with the destruction of the Russian federation. Lets see if he can sit with dat
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by XTHRONE(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
mysticwarrior:

Russian forces have not yet captured significant territories in Ukrian so we can't say Russian has occupied Ukraine.

Secondly the Ukrainian Army is not weak because they are not running away and surrenderring to the Russians, the might not have the kind of weaponry the Russians has but we can't say they are weak.

Great, I just wanted you to see reasons why US can't send in thier soldiers yet into the fight, I pray Ukraine hold on too long. I pray Putin be humiliated, time will come when his soldiers will plan a coup, let himcontinue with his senseless wars, bullying surrounding neighbors.

He is just scared that the president of Ukraine is JEW
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Goldbw122(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sometimes when you are too peaceful, this is what happen what is needed here is action and Biden needs to take action..
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jeromejnr:

The fact that you don't even know what Russian collusion is and you are still bringing it up even with a screenshot right in your face, shows you don't even know what you're talking about.
See this clueless Trump supporter is at it again trying to deflect from the issue I heard about the Russian collusion as far back as the campaigns when you probably never even heard of Donald Trump, when did the issue become about the Russian collusion when did I say anything relating to the collusion? What exactly do you know because you are sounding clueless right now
Also, trying to pin the war in Yemen on Trump solidifies my earlier statement. Also not understanding what "Most peaceful" means and who had the most negotiated peace deals in American history shows your ignorance.
Lol, so the war in Yemen should not be put on Trump but you were claiming that Trump had a peaceful administration, which peace deals were those nations in a state of war before to be signing peace deals?
Why did he not sign a peace deal between Isreal and Palestine that were in an actual war or Iran and Isreal.

Radarada typical Trump supporters earning dust.

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by XTHRONE(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Goldbw122:
Sometimes when you are too peaceful, this is what happen what is needed here is action and Biden needs to take action..

Time for actions will come, Russia is a nuclear power, cautious must be taken.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by 9japride(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
All these kind of things happens when one have irrational people as leaders in a country. Yet most Nigerians are thinking of electing another strong man again as a leader. Smh
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by CoronaVirusPro: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
shogz89:
so you think all those countries will pull all their fighter jets together and leave their country to come and blow Russia,, so you think Russia to no get allies, remove USA from NATO Russia will deal with NATO decisevlely,, USA will as well won't dear go toe to toe with Russia if USA isn't directly threatened.. Any small thing NATO.. Isn't it shameful that more than ten countries want to face just 1 country.. FYI, SU-57 is the latest Russia fighter not Su-35

Germany and UK, Italy are far ahead of Russia in military convention. The only thing Russia got to hood the world to ransoms is a Nuclear warhead. Nothing else! The outdated tanks and substandard jet fighters cannot match Europe’s best.

And yes, the Su-57 itself can never stand a lightening. They not even close in comparison. It’s a flying doom!

And Naval, Russia does not even stand a chance. All it has it’s a war head to threaten the world. If a treaty can be signed to abolish nuclear bombs, do you think Russia can survive 48 hours?

That country a broke and technologically retard nation. What it got? Even Japan will turn it to ruins of nuclear options are removed!

How many Naval, or Aircraft carriers it hits? The world does not even know Russia when it comes to technology. I doubt if they have invented anything in the entire nation!

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by pek(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
The world misses Thrump.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by XTHRONE(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
skywalker240:
This Biden is an idiot, undesputed one at that

Because he doesn't want WW3, relax when the dust settles, you will come to love him. Believe it or not he is better than Trump. Trump is mouthed.

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Teeroyzimma: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Animegirl:

Now I miss Trump.
if war reach ur side you no go ever talk like this again for ur Yeye life.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Animegirl(f): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
if war reach ur side you no go ever talk like this again for ur Yeye life.

Go brush your teeth, smelly thing.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Slayar: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Remember Russia has an economy about the size of the state of Texas. Maybe a little smaller. Their economy could be tipped over by America imposing sanctions. Even a blow hard like Putin knows this. That fact plus the ability for the Ukraine to give Russia a hell of a black eye even though they may not win the war doesn't means they will not try. Putin’s threat to turn America into ashes is like the little drunk guy in a bar who has had four Karate lessons threatening to kick the big guys ass. It's all bluff or he has had too much to drink or both. In spite of boastful claims Russia's military is about two decades behind America's. If he tried to start a conflict his military would turn on him.

Lol,I love the hype but we all know the antecedents of US soldiers and past wars . They always amount to nothing.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Krismas(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Germany and UK, Italy are far ahead of Russia in military convention. The only thing Russia got to hood the world to ransoms is a Nuclear warhead. Nothing else! The outdated tanks and substandard jet fighters cannot match Europe’s best.

And yes, the Su-57 itself can never stand a lightening. They not even close in comparison. It’s a flying doom!

And Naval, Russia does not even stand a chance. All it has it’s a war head to threaten the world. If a treaty can be signed to abolish nuclear bombs, do you think Russia can survive 48 hours?

That country a broke and technologically retard nation. What it got? Even Japan will turn it to ruins of nuclear options are removed!

How many Naval, or Aircraft carriers it hits? The world does not even know Russia when it comes to technology. I doubt if they have invented anything in the entire nation!

grin U are wrong. Russian military is ranked second in the world.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Goldbw122(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
XTHRONE:

Time for actions will come, Russia is a nuclear power, cautious must be taken.
Ok let's keep watching, time will tell.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Ogunleti01: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ignore that jester please.

Currently in Russia, Russians have taken to the streets to defy Putin when the table turn against Russia he would deactivate his account.
Na sooo! for me some members of the eastern bloc realise the negative impact their direct or indirect involvement could bring. Does any advance economy in the eastern bloc have market for their exports within the communist east? You know the volume of trade between china and so many western states? Even Iran been notorious for nuclear stockpiles from her body language did not totally support Russian aggression! He was just busy saying something

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by mysticwarrior(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

At no time did the us promise Ukraine that it will join it to fight Russia .if Russia should proceed with invasion.
What the us has said all along is that of Russia should invade it will impose sanctions that will be severe.
The us now went further to expose all of the Russian invasion plot

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by shogz89: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

ok sir,, let them invade Russia na.. US can help them with nuclear warhead since that's the only thing that they don't have..
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by abeggnow: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
HonNL:
Asked if he thinks Putin will go beyond Ukraine, Biden answered "yes", what he is trying to do is to reform the old Soviet Union...
*******"

Just in: Ukrainian forces reclaim Hostomel Airport, earlier seized by Russian forces.

not true. Hostomel Airport is lost to russias airborne troops
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by abeggnow: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Animegirl:

Now I miss Trump.
china does not worship dragons.Taiwanese are Chinese
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Jeromejnr(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
See this clueless Trump supporter is at it again trying to deflect from the issue I heard about the Russian collusion as far back as the campaigns when you probably never even heard of Donald Trump, when did the issue become about the Russian collusion when did I say anything relating to the collusion? What exactly do you know because you are sounding clueless right now

Lol, so the war in Yemen should not be put on Trump but you were claiming that Trump had a peaceful administration, which peace deals were those nations in a state of war before to be signing peace deals?
Why did he not sign a peace deal between Isreal and Palestine that were in an actual war or Iran and Isreal.

Radarada typical Trump supporters earning dust.

Lol..How can you have heard of Russian collusion when Trump was not even in office grin grin. How did Trump make the call from the Oval office when he was still campaigning?

I talk am..you don't even know what you're talking about.

Lol..leftists and lack of logic.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
FocusedDiva:
Biden you need to act fast!
what is he supposd to do? Send Americans to go and die in ukraine cos he loves them so much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / Ghana Protests Over Inflation / Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.