Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,549 members, 7,827,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Journey After Graduation In 2012 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey After Graduation In 2012 (19902 Views)

Too Many Young People Are Getting Stuck 2-5yrs After Graduation / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Jmichael1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mike1stSon:

My first kid came in 2010 when I was still in university, please note that I was equally working and having a roof over my head.

The second kids came in 2013, the 3rd came in 2016, the last came 2019.

Hopefully, you are clear here.

Thank you.

bro don't mind these people,let dem kip shouting 4 kids 4 kids,as if sum of dem no born pass 4....
Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Kingpin1000: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lucky you
Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Emperor550(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Very inspiring
Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by jojo1415: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
God pls open my way since 2015 I finished nysc,I never marry til now...God help ur son oooh abeg...I don't want to marry a feminist on nairaland

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by blackbriar: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
SO in the end, the buhari economy favour you sef
Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Johntemmy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nice
Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by FaceTanke: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fingers are not equal sha
Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Galantis: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Selggggaa:
Ok

no history nothing on ur site to show u are legit and u are charging 10k for ur games

1 Like

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Ingredient88(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mike1stSon:
Hey family.

I have been a very long time member of this family, just created this for privacy.

I feel very happy to announce this here but before then...

Hear my this little story.

From 2007 to 2012, I was a cleaner collecting 25k monthly in the office and was allowed to go to school because I showed interest.

Served in Ebonyi in 2013, and still working with the same company, was not regular NYSC type but grace saw me through, despite that, I have forgone my N19500 monthly allowee.

After my NYSC, was moved to a warehouse and placed under a salary of 54k from 2013 to 2015.

Got married between 2015, resigned, and got another job for 100k in between 2016.

Sacked after 1 year because the company was closing up due to bad economy under Buhari.

Stayed unemployed with my wife who took over the family responsibility for 1 and half years of unemployment from school fees, feeding, bills and transport fares for job interviews with 4 kids at that time.

All these were done by my wife through her frozen food and foodstuff business in a rented shop in Lagos.

My breakthrough came around March 2019, was called for an interview in a construction company with a salary of 70k as a store officer, remember that I am a graduate.

70k and you will be moved straight to Ebonyi State, to Isu Nkwo/Agba community for road construction from Lagos. For 70k!!!

My wife advised me that I should take the job, and gave me 10k as pocket money to start.

Thank God for the WhatsApp video call that kept us together with 4 kids for 8months and I returned to Lagos....please for clarity's sake we usually do return to Lagos from time to time.

From 2019 to 2022, my salary had been increased from 70k to 150k in 2021.

Got an email today, from HR that my salary has been increased to 250k.

Isn't that wonderful?

This long article is to encourage someone out there.

No matter how small the salary is, please continue with hard work and dedication.

Before I forgot, I won the CEO Award for the most dedicated staff of the year for the last year 2021 with a cash prize of 300k.

Pls, keep, keeping on ladies and gentlemen here.

And most importantly, be loyal to your wife and dedicated to your family.

Your immediate family will always stand by you when your friends are gone during your trials time.

Peace.....

Don't mind my errors.....

Was just thinking about this life sha.....

First, let me say a big Congratulations to you and your wonderful wife.... It as been God all the way..... God that do yours will do mine too, currently I relocate to Abuja, still trying to get something doing, and when the opportunity comes I will be loyal and dedicated to my job, May God help me.... thank you for sharing with us.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Jmichael1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
chloride6:
Omo that your wife get sister?
grin
same question i be wn ask ooh,the man marry better wife..

4 Likes

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by iezeiyida(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wow congratulations man grin grin

Your wife was wise by having advised you to take the 70k job, and relocate to Ebonyi because half-bread is better than no bread

5 Likes

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by elantraceey(f): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thank God for your life and the wonderful woman you have by your side. I do hope you don't neglect her when you later become big, na the problem with some of you men be that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by antontech(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jmichael1:

250k na better salary ooh,abi na everyday dem dey pay sch fees?

leave them, do they know how long it will take a lecturer to get to 250k. if i get dat amount, i will save 170k monthly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Omho men such irresponsibility. They had 4 kids in Buhari's tenure. Men the hardship no reach him side o.

Hahahaha. Why are you and Karleb always quick to spot the number of kids? As in, that is all you two look out for. It is so funny!

1 Like

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Jmichael1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Galantis:

no history nothing on ur site to show u are legit and u are charging 10k for ur games

don't fall 4 dis scammers ooh,there's notin lyk sure game,na jst predicting.....
Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Karleb(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mike1stSon:

My first kid came in 2010 when I was still in university, please note that I was equally working and having a roof over my head.

The second kids came in 2013, the 3rd came in 2016, the last came 2019.

Hopefully, you are clear here.

Thank you.

Bros, trust me I'm happy about your progress but I'm just concerned.

Caring for 4 kids is no beans.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. Why are you and Karleb always quick to spot the number of kids? As in, that is all you two look out for. It is so funny!
It's so scary. Nigerians don't seem to know the effects of overpopulation on Nigeria as it is presently and on 250k. The man isn't finding things easy at all no be the same naija we dey. I dey go market na. I know the cost of basic food items.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Jmichael1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
antontech:

leave them, do they know how long it will take a lecturer to get to 250k. if i get dat amount, i will save 170k monthly

no be lie bro....
Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Calibrator: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Who started this trend of guys making little money and instead of thinking about how to multiply it, marriage will be the next step in their mind.

That is how we recycle poverty in this country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by chingydaboss(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
God bless you for staying faithful to your wife

1 Like

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by ModestGal(f): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wrong message
If you are oppourtuned to see this, pls do not listen to the Ops advice. Hee only got lucky, and he's one out of 1million Nigerians that won't get that type of luck.

Only take a job for survival and always have a Plan B to move to a better paying job. While doing the job, continue to build yourself, your skills to move to a better paying job.

The reason many Nigerians remain poor is because they accepted their peanut paying jobs and continue along the line for years. Be wise and don't take every advice

11 Likes

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Galantis: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jmichael1:

don't fall 4 dis scammers ooh,there's notin lyk sure game,na jst predicting.....

the guy needs to learn work
Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by yean1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Congratulations brother, but I'm confused.

You got married in 2015 and in 2016 you already have 4kids kindly elucidate pls

2 Likes

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by pocohantas(f): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

It's so scary. Nigerians don't seem to know the effects of overpopulation on Nigeria as it is presently and on 250k. The man isn't finding things easy at all no be the same naija we dey. I dey go market na. I know the cost of basic food items.

The person that thinks 250k is a lot in 2022 is someone that has never earned it. It is a good pay, but given the current cost of rent, transportation, foodstuff, school fees… hmm, the Lord is his strength. Thankfully his wife is contributing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Dmeji4444(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
And you have have 4 kids withing 4 year, well done sir

1 Like

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Jmichael1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

the man tell u say the kids dey eat like elephant?
nah ur type dey finish full bag of rice under 2 wks...

1 Like

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by OlawaleBammie: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
May God bless ur wife abundntly, she is a woman jare

Mike1stSon:
Hey family.

I have been a very long time member of this family, just created this for privacy.

I feel very happy to announce this here but before then...

Hear my this little story.

From 2007 to 2012, I was a cleaner collecting 25k monthly in the office and was allowed to go to school because I showed interest.

Served in Ebonyi in 2013, and still working with the same company, was not regular NYSC type but grace saw me through, despite that, I have forgone my N19500 monthly allowee.

After my NYSC, was moved to a warehouse and placed under a salary of 54k from 2013 to 2015.

Got married between 2015, resigned, and got another job for 100k in between 2016.

Sacked after 1 year because the company was closing up due to bad economy under Buhari.

Stayed unemployed with my wife who took over the family responsibility for 1 and half years of unemployment from school fees, feeding, bills and transport fares for job interviews with 4 kids at that time.

All these were done by my wife through her frozen food and foodstuff business in a rented shop in Lagos.

My breakthrough came around March 2019, was called for an interview in a construction company with a salary of 70k as a store officer, remember that I am a graduate.

70k and you will be moved straight to Ebonyi State, to Isu Nkwo/Agba community for road construction from Lagos. For 70k!!!

My wife advised me that I should take the job, and gave me 10k as pocket money to start.

Thank God for the WhatsApp video call that kept us together with 4 kids for 8months and I returned to Lagos....please for clarity's sake we usually do return to Lagos from time to time.

From 2019 to 2022, my salary had been increased from 70k to 150k in 2021.

Got an email today, from HR that my salary has been increased to 250k.

Isn't that wonderful?

This long article is to encourage someone out there.

No matter how small the salary is, please continue with hard work and dedication.

Before I forgot, I won the CEO Award for the most dedicated staff of the year for the last year 2021 with a cash prize of 300k.

Pls, keep, keeping on ladies and gentlemen here.

And most importantly, be loyal to your wife and dedicated to your family.

Your immediate family will always stand by you when your friends are gone during your trials time.

Peace.....

Don't mind my errors.....

Was just thinking about this life sha.....

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Jmichael1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Galantis:

the guy needs to learn work
i swear....
Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Qatar2022: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Anazp:
Is 250k not small for a family with 4 kids?
The wife is a very good understanding woman, in fact read this post again and see where he says the wife feed him and four kids one year and half when he lost his job , now that he has a job the wife will still help

2 Likes

Re: My Journey After Graduation In 2012 by Jmichael1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Calibrator:
Who started this trend of guys making little money and instead of thinking about how to multiply it, marriage will be the next step in their mind.

That is how we recycle poverty in this country.

u end up saying notin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People To Value / Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.