Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Like God - The History Of Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like God - The History Of Man (169 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Man Is Also A Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like God - The History Of Man by Hier(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
And God said, let us create man in our own image and after our own likeness, and let them have dominion over the earth and everything on the earth
Re: Like God - The History Of Man by Hier(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
That was the original plan of God for man kind, that man should be like God, man was created a demi god, Psalms put it this way,

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Re: Like God - The History Of Man by Hier(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Taking a closer look at Adam, one cannot but notice somethings which he could do naturally which I believe is the ability that was given to man naturally, the same which Jesus came to restore back to us

Firstly, we all need to understand that God is a Spirit, God made a clay and breathe into the clay, the clay became who we are, and God told Adam, do not eat, cause in the day, that very day Adam eats, Adam would die
Re: Like God - The History Of Man by Hier(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Adam eventually ate, and Adam said something strange, scriptures said, their eyes were opened and they took leaves to cover.

Their eyes were opened?
They noticed they were not dressed?

This is very interesting. Cause this was the first man unlike us, but Adam never realized he was not seeing all these time. He at a point told God, that this is the flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone, despite he was in a deep sleep. Adam could see despite he was asleep, but here Adam is saying my eyes are opened, and he realized he was not dressed also. Same goes for Eve too. If it were Adam alone, we would have said, it was peculiar to Adam but same was seen in Eve also
Re: Like God - The History Of Man by Hier(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Let me continue,

Genesis 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Adam by supernatural means, could give names to many animals that were created and the name Adam gave the creature were their names. Adam would look at an Elephant and say,this is an Elephant, Adam was that perfect. Adam looked at Eve and said, this is flesh from my flesh and bone from my bone though he was in a deep sleep
Re: Like God - The History Of Man by Hier(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
So, forbidden fruit, Adam ate, then a new event unfolded, Adam noticed something odd happening, he could not see those things he used to see before, he is seeing a different thing entirely. Something was lost that he wanted back so much, no wonder Jesus said, if anyone drinks any other water aside the water that God has ordained for man, it would never be satisfied. Brethren, victory is in Jesus and Jesus alone, let's not turn to the east or the west for help, our help comes from God. Let us pray, our father and mercy God, forgive us and heal us, heal us from our foundation and break the band of wickedness over our life. Heal us spirit soul and body and give us a new life in you. For in Jesus name we have prayed

If you have have just prayed that prayer, heaven is happy for you and Heaven would love to partner with you to see that you make it to heaven. I pray that God would continue strengthen you to live for Him and Him alone, for in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
Re: Like God - The History Of Man by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hier:
Taking a closer look at Adam, one cannot but notice somethings which he could do naturally which I believe is the ability that was given to man naturally, the same which Jesus came to restore back to us

Firstly, we all need to understand that God is a Spirit, God made a clay and breathe into the clay, the clay became who we are, and God told Adam, do not eat, cause in the day, that very day Adam eats, Adam would die
Jesus Christ came to restore us back to the pr-ecursed state, sure, but He came to do more than that. undecided

Adam was told not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil( Truth ) and he also didn't eat of the Tree of Life( Eternal Life ), all of this what Sons of God possess. After God cursed Adam, we, including Adam, lost that chance at becoming Sons of God. undecided

Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Truth , and Eternal Life, came to redeem us from the curse to return us back to the state lost to us by Adam, but He also comes to give us back that chance at becoming Sons of God that Adam's disobedience deprived us all of. undecided
Re: Like God - The History Of Man by Hier(m): 6:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ came to restore us back to the pr-ecursed state, sure, but He came to do more than that. undecided

Adam was told not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil( Truth ) and he also didn't eat of the Tree of Life( Eternal Life ), all of this what Sons of God possess. After God cursed Adam, we, including Adam, lost that chance at becoming Sons of God. undecided

Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Truth , and Eternal Life, came to redeem us from the curse to return us back to the state lost to us by Adam, but He also comes to give us back that chance at becoming Sons of God that Adam's disobedience deprived us all of. undecided

Hallelujah, thanks for your added insight brother. More honour

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Humble Yourself - Apostle Joshua Selman / Why I Love Nigeria. / A Church Wedding Is Not A Christian Wedding- Reno Omokei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.