Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Online Loan Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Online Loan Fraud (522 Views)

Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money / A Nigerian Woman Arrested For A $1.9M Coronavirus Small Business Loan Fraud. / Nigerian Woman Arrested In Texas For $1.9M COVID-19 Small Business Loan Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Loan Fraud by Abejide2021(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Please house i need your help
A particular online loan app runs two types of loan app, i took loan from one of them. So when the time of repayment came, i humbly paid the loan, few days later they called me that am yet to pay the loan, they now requested for proof of payment of which i send to them, but they said i paid into a wrong account that the account i paid to is for the second loan app of which i am not indebted to, i was to contact monnify for refund, in other not to keep accumulating charges i raised money and paid it.
After contacting monnify for refund i was told that i should contact the marchant who is the owner of the loan platform, i send mail to them they refused to respond to me, i decided to now take loan from them and asked them to used the money to pay off.
Since there is no where to go and get justice i wish nairalander can link me up to where u can get justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Loan Fraud by ahf(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Monnify
Fraud aiding agents.. Beware of them.. They never reply when it comes to fraud matters

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Rape Suspect Escapes From Lagos Court / Accident Claims The Lives Of 12 On Ilorin-ogbomoso Road / A Twitter User Shared His Bitter Experience In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.