Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,807 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. (310 Views)

I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi / A Collective Push For Igbo Presidency In 2023 Or No Southern Unity / Recycling Old Leaders In 2023 Is A Rape On Our Collective Will Nigerian Youths W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by Ofodirinwa: 1:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Russia is a major oil exporter. The main exporter to Europe.
Ukraine is the route the use to get the oil to Europe
Europe is dependent on Nigerian oil.
Russia is the PRIMARY producer of gas for Europe

If EU blockaides Russia, or this war continues for more than a few months, there will be massive demand for Nigerian oil or alternative oil sources.

The Naira will increase
Nigeria will get stronger negotiation power against Europe
Can demand more investments in return for oil
More factories in return for oil
Everyone that has one kpim on Naira will see the value of it increase.

99.9% of Nigerians are supporting Ukraine because CNN (US) and BBC (UK) is telling that who is who.
They're not even thinking how this situation will effect them, but how they can join the gist.

In fact, rather than shutting up (since nigerians voice doesn't matter) they're using the kpim twitter buhari is allowing to talk about how Nigeria needs to 'stand with Ukraine'. If Buhari remains quiet I will be happy, might be a major net-positive for Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by ShenTeh(m): 1:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

If EU blockaides Russia, or this war continues for more than a few months, there will be massive demand for Nigerian oil or alternative oil sources.

The Naira will increase

99.9% of Nigerians are supporting Ukraine because CNN (US) and BBC (UK) is telling that who is who.
They're not even thinking how this situation will effect them, but how they can join the gist.

In fact, rather than shutting up (since nigerians voice doesn't matter) they're using the kpim twitter buhari is allowing to talk about how Nigeria needs to 'stand with Ukraine'. If Buhari remains quiet I will be happy, might be a major net-positive for Nigerians

No. I won't be glad that our economy rises at the expense of the lives and souls of innocent people in Ukraine, when there are other ways to grow our Naira which we have not made any good use of.
Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by BSsniffer: 2:00am On Feb 25, 2022
ShenTeh:

No. I won't be glad that our economy rises at the expense of the lives and souls of innocent people in Ukraine, when there are other ways to grow our Naira which we have not made any good use of.

White cvcksvckin simp nigger.

4 Likes

Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by ShenTeh(m): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2022
BSsniffer:

White cvcksvckin simp nigger.

Good morning.
Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Keep talking nonsense at your home..
If only you was alive to witness your country's civil war then you wouldn't be here bleating.. undecided

So you think this war will benefit your country?you are a joke..what do Nigeria have to offer to the world's table?what do you guys have of your own? nothing
He's here talking as if Nigeria has ever offered anything life changing to the world..
Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by FaceTanke: 3:09am On Feb 25, 2022
In Abuja, primary schools are on strike for a while now
Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by Ofodirinwa: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2022
ShenTeh:

There are no other ways. If the supply of oil decreases somewhere else, it will increase in your place. If Nigeria implodes tomorrow and nobody can buy Nigerian oil, Russia, Ukraine, Iran and co will gladly watch it happen if it helps the price of their product.

Do you think every country on earth has a team dedicated to killing people from other countries (army) because what I'm saying is abnormal?
Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by Ofodirinwa: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep talking nonsense at your home..
If only you was alive to witness your country's civil war then you wouldn't be here bleating.. undecided

So you think this war will benefit your country?you are a joke..what do Nigeria have to offer to the world's table?what do you guys have of your own? nothing
He's here talking as if Nigeria has ever offered anything life changing to the world..

you think I'm like you? Is that supposed to scare me? What are you even trying to say?

1 Like

Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

you think I'm like you? Is that supposed to scare me? What are you even trying to say?
Thanks for understanding my point.
Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by BloomingDale(f): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2022
ShenTeh:

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

The Naira will increase

Bro, Nigerians are an ignorant lot, unfortunately.
Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by Difrent: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2022
ShenTeh:

How myopic.
Most developments you see today in europe and America today came after the second world war...they developed on the bloods of millions killed during the ww2.....America became world power after ww2 because previous world power was defeated in the war.
If government decide to give citizens some money that came as a result of the surge in oil prices as a result of this war....please reject it, those who need it will gladly accept it
Re: How You Know Nigeria As A Collective Will Never Get It. by Ofodirinwa: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
ShenTeh:

Those who were saying things like this, I would like to know your thoughts about the Ukrainians refusing to let Africans evacuate with the white citizens. Remember that some of them are citizens and they're not check who is and isn't a citizen, so I don't want to hear that 'their citizens first' talk.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inaugurates Development Projects In Maiduguri / What Do IPOB And Jihadists Have In Common ? You Will Be Surpised To Know / FG Pledges Not To Allow Nigerians Fight For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.