Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

VIDEO: Let The Youths Compete With Me For Presidency - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Let The Youths Compete With Me For Presidency - Atiku (302 Views)

2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Let The Youths Compete With Me For Presidency - Atiku by Chenu60: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let The Youths Compete With Me For Presidency - Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8urod0fFpLc

Re: VIDEO: Let The Youths Compete With Me For Presidency - Atiku by LordIsaac(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
They don't have an iota of regard for the youth because they know that money runs Nigerian politics. I've often said it, till the next 300 years, we will just keep managing what we have.
Re: VIDEO: Let The Youths Compete With Me For Presidency - Atiku by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Why don’t you step down and support the Youths.
Re: VIDEO: Let The Youths Compete With Me For Presidency - Atiku by ChangetheChange: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Correct political statement by Atiku, not the poo talk that Tinubu always issue out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Let The Youths Compete With Me For Presidency - Atiku by FaceTanke: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
I pray ur kids become useless
Re: VIDEO: Let The Youths Compete With Me For Presidency - Atiku by Jostoman: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good response from ATIKU
Re: VIDEO: Let The Youths Compete With Me For Presidency - Atiku by Emmagreat93(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
The old man should go and rest.

These class of old and uninformed corrupticians should allow the Youth take the helm of affairs in leadership

(1) (Reply)

Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides / Is Osinbajo Really In-charge? / Confession: I Really Hate This Sit-at-home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.