Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment (16147 Views)

Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Abujason: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

do anything to a sitting president? when Buhari called your people 5%, inconsequential, dot nation, what did you mumu do? no be only ranting online and calling him jubril el Sudan?

jubril el Sudan is almost done with his 8years now, you people are just bunch of mental retrogressive specimen

My brother I was only talking about the double standards of the moderators in Nairaland. Not about our “great president” Jubril El-Sudani.

But since you wan talk about him, that’s fair. You are celebrating his almost 8 years in office but how has your life been since he came to power? Anyway, just a reminder; In the last 7 years:

1. Nigeria has been under the worst type of terrorist attacks since independence
2. Inflation is the highest it has ever been
3. Corruption levels is at its peak
4. Jubril as the President doubles as Oil Minister but how are fuel prices around you now and in the past 7 years
5. He has the unenviable record of the president with worst record on nepotism
6. The exchange rate of the Naira has worsened to a an all time low of almost N600/$1
7. How safe do you feel in your own home or traveling around the country
8. What happened to the united North? He has through his actions ripped it to shreds
9. Have you bothered to look at our external reserves and how low it has fallen?
10. Have you looked at our external borrowing to see our debt profile?
11. Can you think of any previous leader that could be considered worse than this man? No!
12. How is our educational standard today compared to years before he came to power?
13. Despite all the huge amounts put into infrastructures, do we now have much better roads than in years past?
14. Which President since independence has refused to use Federal Character and Competence in making appointments but rather based on favoritism?
15. Which President has had higher unemployment rate than Mr. Jubril?

Please take some time and answer each of these questions. But please my brother, don’t go out there and make a fool of yourself by telling people that he has or is doing a good job otherwise …

Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by rippa(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

the fear obj and other yoruba officers used to tamed your ancestors during civil war

if you people are not coward why did your great grand fathers left southwest and North when northerners were killing you people like rats, why didn't you stay to fight back?

you ran for your life and still get killed in your own land, talking about humiliating human, igbo have no mouth or audacity to called other cowards because going to war senselessly is not act of bravery
U just they give sermon. Even u know say fear na una second name
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2022
rippa:

U just they give sermon. Even u know say fear na una second name

rant of a sit at home coward. you and your kinsmen are inconsequential in the space of things alaye

impostor
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Drsnives:
If i wake n hear yurobas drumming for war I'll simply go back to sleep.

Westerners and fear are like 5 n 6

Wise Men and Fear are like 5/6 . You haven’t heard the word,the wise are afraid and the stupid are fearless ??
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You cannot keep calling me Igbo because I didn't support Tinubu

I will never support Tinubu and if that makes me igbo, so be it.

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria

The Olubadan-elect has denied endorsing Tinubu just yesterday but you people quickly came online to lie that he endorsed Tinubu

Everytime you lie to deceive the people about Tinubu, God exposes you ..

You are Igbo who have benefit from Yoruba, mention 1 thing Igbo have done for you? Support Yoruba now

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by maasoap(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Afenifere members, PDP lapdogs
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by IgweOfNnewi: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2022
CaptainAyub:
First fuul on the thread. Congratulations
Special recognition of your father
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Deltavariant(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Now that a fellow Yoruba man is seeking to be president, have you observed the deafening silence by Afenifere socio cultural group. No more oduduwa republic, No more Sunday igboho, Even the restructuring propaganda is on mute....if you know you know.No disrespect to my Yoruba brethren.
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by rippa(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

rant of a sit at home coward. you and your kinsmen are inconsequential in the space of things alaye

impostor
Truth dey pain sha....see as the thing dey pain u grin grin cool
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Benjax4all: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2022
SlyDev:

When
ur head
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Iceberg3: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2022
When buhari stupidly also said 5% and dot in a circle, everyone especially the sophisticated morrorrrns made jest and mockery...now this!
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Kdon2: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Kdon2: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Deltavariant:
Now that a fellow Yoruba man is seeking to be president, have you observed the deafening silence by Afenifere socio cultural group. No more oduduwa republic, No more Sunday igboho, Even the restructuring propaganda is on mute....if you know you know.No disrespect to my Yoruba brethren.

You can't think rationally when you are guided by bias.
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Drsnives(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2022
olas24u:

This remains a stupid comment,
Say that to ibb, your tribe tormentor..
Abiola can testify. Mumu²
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Drsnives(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Godfullsam:

If I wake up and hear that igbos want to rule Nigeria I'll simply go back and sleep.

If I wake up and hear that igbos want biafra I'll simply go back and sleep.

Easterners and chest beating are 5 and 6
Pained soul.. I just spoke the truth
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Iceberg3: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Special recognition of your father
First F... Or better still,FirstF
Chai! See how them round up and summerise your life with just one simple sentence grin grin grin

CaptainAyub sha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Drsnives(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

fear? are they suppose to be attacking asorock or killing Northeners and burning houses because of Buhari careless talk?

Buhari had always being a careless talkative, he called you people 5%, Dot and among other ridiculous demeaning words but you didn't do pin but always forming mighty Edward when it come to west

Yoruba prayer is on you people to receive sense soon
It's better you are told the truth than to be conforted with lies
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by olas24u(f): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2022
Drsnives:

Say that to ibb, your tribe tormentor..
Abiola can testify. Mumu²

Mumu,you rely on somebody that was being backed by westeen powers not to hamd over power to an elected winner of an election.
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by IgweOfNnewi: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Iceberg3:

First F... Or better still,FirstF
Chai! See how them round up and summerise your life with just one simple sentence grin grin grin

CaptainAyub sha cheesy grin
So it touches you to the extend you are using alternative account to troll, what an awesome GOD, one Afofungbemu was mentioned another dandirin answered.

Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by shinealight(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Drsnives:

That is because they place a high premium on LIFE…..it is a mark of spiritual maturity. You cannot give Life, so you should not take life or put another’s life in jeopardy. Some people call themselves Christians and shout the Name of Jesus all over the place but do not heed the Commandments of the Lord. One of them clearly states: Thou Shalt Not Kill.
The more noble and evolved you become spiritually, the more you appreciate the Grace of the Creator that granted you LIFE. In fact, all living things become sacred and you will dare not take life unless it is necessary for your own survival or protection. So, think again before taking a great attribute for weakness. It takes a lot of inner Strength to maintain self-control and to resist Evil.
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Very insensitive comment in my opinion Nigeria that should already have had alternative modes of transportation for fuel since how many trailers do you see in London before you buy fuel? Even with snow everywhere they can never sell you nonsense fuel with no compensation
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Drsnives:

and the war will hit you in your sleeping state. We are for peace not for war.
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Okpara10: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Buhari and iberiberism na 5&6

Tufiakwa
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Audukaya: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Drsnives:

hmmm. Na swegbe!
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Iceberg3: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
IgweOfNnewi FIRST Fuul grin:
So it touches you to the extend you are using alternative account to troll, what an awesome GOD, one Afofungbemu was mentioned another dandirin answered.
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Drsnives:

It's better you are told the truth than to be conforted with lies

Tell NK that rubbish, the coward ran to London and tell your people to killing themselves, he ran and was caught like a town thief
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2022
rippa:

Truth dey pain sha....see as the thing dey pain u grin grin cool

Your senselessness dey pain me pass
Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by AlphaTaikun: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lool grin grin

Is Tinubu the only Yoruba son contesting for the office of the president ?

Why is every Yoruba against only Tinubu and non is fighting Osibanjo ?

What did Tinubu do when the Fulani herdsmen invaded ibarapa and killed people, whose side did Tinubu support?

Tinubu do not have the interest of the yorubas at heart so we won't support him
Hey... I first noticed you in 2021 and this is the first time ever that
I'll be communicating with you.

Several times here on NL, you have
shamefully LIED that you are
Yoruba and NOT Ibo, and gone about opening inciting NL threads making inciting and defamatory comments about a Presidential aspirant of a main political party, and Yoruba people. You even LIED
that you are a Lagos prince which is very unwise of you on a public
forum. I've been a veteran user of NL since March 2005 via an older NL user name and you are one of the most notorious posters ever here on NL for blatantly trolling and violating NL rules 2,3,7,8,9.

What you are doing by falsely misrepresenting your identity
here amounts to mind-control
and psychic manipulation!

One of the things or evidence that gave you away is that:

You've been using the wrong
spelling (Osibanjo) in your NL posts including this your post for the Vice President of Nigeria Prof. Yemi OSINBAJO.

NO Yoruba person or non-Yoruba (born and raised in Lagos State or any other part of Yorubaland) who speaks fluent Yoruba, WRONGLY calls the VP of Nigeria "Osibanjo" when the REAL spelling is OSINBAJO.

The correct suffix of the name is: "Bajo NOT Banjo!"

It's always core Ibos and a few ethnicities here on NL from the
South of Southern Nigeria that
mistakenly use "Osibanjo" instead
of OSINBAJO.

STOP telling LIES that you are
Yoruba when you are actually an Ibo boy, based on your previous posts taking sides with your Ibo kinsmen on NL. You even posted
that your mother is from Imo.

Enough said.

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, please do the needful to eliminate the blatant toxicity from trolls on NL who use hate speech, and create many FAKE
NL accounts falsely claiming to be
Yorubas, Ijaws, Hausas or other ethnic groups in Nigeria.

A "life-time" BAN of the fake NL accounts, hate speech users, and trolls from posting is needed here on NL like I've already advocated.

Cc:
Dsalvo,
Seunmsg,
Freestuffsng,
Legendhero,
Sukkot,
Helinues,
Scholes0,
Macof,
TAO11,
TAO12,
Christistruth00,
Oyatz,
Nisai,
IamGrey5.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Yoruba and NOT Ibo, and gone about opening inciting NL threads making inciting and defamatory comments about a Presidential candidate of a main party, and Yoruba people. You even lied
forum. I've been a veteran user of NL since March 2005 via an older NL user name and you are one of the most notorious posters here
on NL for blatantly trolling and violating NL rules 2,3,7,8,9.

One of the things that gave you away is that:

spelling (Osibanjo) in your NL posts including this your post for the Vice President of Nigeria Prof. Yemi OSINBAJO.

NO Yoruba person or non-Yoruba (born and raised in Lagos State or any other part of Yorubaland) who speaks fluent Yoruba, WRONGLY calls the VP of Nigeria "Osibanjo" when the REAL spelling is OSINBAJO.

of OSINBAJO.

STOP telling lies that you are
Yoruba when you are actually an Ibo boy, based on your previous posts taking sides with your Ibo kinsmen on NL. You even posted

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, please do the needful to eliminate the blatant toxicity from trolls on NL who use hate speech, and create many FAKE
Yorubas, Ijaws, Hausas or other ethnic groups in Nigeria. A life-time ban from posting is needed here on
NL like I've already advocated.

Cc:
Dsalvo,
Seunmsg,
Freestuffsng,
Legendhero,
Sukkot,
Helinues,
Christistruth00,
Oyatz

Bro, dude is a clown not even worth taking seriously.

Nothing but a confused Igbo who wants to be Yoruba but still trying to pledge allegiance to the hateful brainwashing that has scattered his head from childhood in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by helinues: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Yoruba and NOT Ibo, and gone about opening inciting NL threads making inciting and defamatory comments about a Presidential candidate of a main party, and Yoruba people. You even lied
forum. I've been a veteran user of NL since March 2005 via an older NL user name and you are one of the most notorious posters here
on NL for blatantly trolling and violating NL rules 2,3,7,8,9.

One of the things that gave you away is that:

of OSINBAJO.

STOP telling lies that you are

Yorubas, Ijaws, Hausas or other ethnic groups in Nigeria. A life-time ban from posting is needed here on
NL like I've already advocated.

Cc:
Dsalvo,
Seunmsg,
Freestuffsng,
Legendhero,
Sukkot,
Helinues,
Christistruth00,
Oyatz

You could have ignored the guy. That won't stop him of repeating same lies tomorrow.

How some of them don't even have time to reflect on their activities on this forum still dey baffle me.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment by AlphaTaikun: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, dude is a clown not even worth taking seriously.

Nothing but a confused Igbo who wants to be Yoruba but still trying to pledge allegiance to the hateful brainwashing that has scattered his head from childhood in Lagos
Thanks for the feedback Dsalvo.

In my 17 years of using Nairaland, this has been the worse period ever when hate speeches and attacks against Yoruba folks and other ethnic groups by a section of
Nigeria have taken. The 2014/2015
election period also witnessed a
lot of hate and false info on NL to be honest!

I had to call out the dweeb of a boy because he was doing a lot of defamation and damage on NL and
I recall that 2 weeks ago, 2 of his threads which were filled with hate
speeches against Ogun State indigenes and Yoruba people made it to the Front Page on the same day! Seun couldn't have moved those hate speech-filled threads to the FP since he is from Ogun State.
Mynd44 couldn't have done so too.

I began to wonder which Mod pushed those highly defamatory threads to the front page. Later
I found out that boy usually quotes the name of just one of the super mods, and that was how those 2 hate-filled threads that the mods ought to have deleted made it to the Front Page on the same day.

There is a sabotage on this Website from one of the mods which will require discrete removal of the mod. I believe that more loyal mods have to be recruited to immediately close down any topic or thread that promotes hate speech in mainly the Politics and Culture sections of
NL where I noticed falsification of history and vicious attacks on Yorubas, Ijaws, Edos, Igalas,
Northerners, by some notorious boys of Ibo origin and they don't hide their identities.

Nairaland would be less toxic
with hate speeches if the mods
give these toxic NL user names or people (who were funded and sent to de-market NL) are BANNED from posting on NL again. Period.

Thanks for your time.

Cc:
Helinues, thanks for your
feedback. You can read this
post too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoot Sales-Girl Dead In Abuja While Demolishing Illegal Structures / MI5 'Tried To Recruit' Michael Adebolajo / Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.