Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State (38720 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria / President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by IGBOSON1: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And so what?

Why can't nassarawa state commission empowerment of her youths the way we are empowered in the east.

Gov and senators in the East have given us wheelbarrows on hired purchase, two rabbits to each of 100 youths for rabbit farming.

We have also commissioned boreholes in the east, yet we didn't make noise.

Nassarawa should tell us what they are doing with our oyel money. undecided

People should ignore this dude! He’s a agent-provocateur….here to stir the hornets nest, and set the cat amongst the pigeons!
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by KingDamzzy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
tito44:
mediocre, I am not impressed.

See what a whole president of a country is commissioning... something Local govt administrator can handle. Buhari is very very petty and daft shaa

Lmaooo if you suddenly start coughing, it is hatred that is choking you.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by 77up(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And so what?

Why can't nassarawa state commission empowerment of her youths the way we are empowered in the east.

Gov and senators in the East have given us wheelbarrows on hired purchase, two rabbits to each of 100 youths for rabbit farming.

We have also commissioned boreholes in the east, yet we didn't make noise.

Nassarawa should tell us what they are doing with our oyel money. undecided
Mad man grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by 77up(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
TotoGame:

Why is Afonjas so pained and bitter whenever anything good happens in other regions

We can see through you children of hate already tongue

Ipob pigs

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
It's been long I left Nasarawa.
I hope to see many major changes when I return.
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by Sadiqali24(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
It's been long I left Nasarawa.
I hope to see many major changes when I return.
if you've left nasarawa for 6 years, then I assure you, there are many developments within that time till date.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by grandstar(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
That cargo airport is a white elephant project

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by perdollar(m): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Our beer money na him hisbah ppl they use develop themselves
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by Godwin5766(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sadiqali24:
Pic 1 is the Akurba power station.
Every lafia resident knows that light is a thing of the past.
On average, we experience 18-20 hours of light.
You're right bro...far better than kogi, where its 10pm to 5am
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by NGpatriot: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Commission project in a state that is battling insecurity, all this aboki self, how we take merge together self, this is just like Ukraine president trying to Commission a school during this critical time

They are battling insecurity and still able to progress, develop and build credible infrastructures while you without insecurity is still at kerosene sharing, borehole and wheelbarrow level...

What is your own excuse? Hatred, ipob terrorism, bigotry, tribalism and frustration in life..

Btw, the insecurity in your terror-ravaged ipob region is ten times worse than in the North.

Your own is even worse that you behead, roast and eat your own people like suya and garri..

Shameless people...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by zedman1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Quite impressive. Despite the insecurity, some Northern governors efforts in delivering infrastructural projects have been quite commendable.

Meanwhile Ortom his neighbour is busy boxing shadows and fooling himself.
Guy please, don't call that name. How he managed to fool a whole lot of Nigerians is what i do not and will never understand. I'm from Benue, he only fooled himself among the majority of us but not among a whole lot of Nigerians. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by ShedrachU(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Commission project in a state that is battling insecurity, all this aboki self, how we take merge together self, this is just like Ukraine president trying to Commission a school during this critical time

You are stupid for spitting trash about a place you don't reside or know about. The security measures in Nasarawa State is stronger than all the security measures in the whole South East state combined.
I am based in Nasarawa State and won't agure shit with you, Igbo bigot. I am Igbo for your information.
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by ShedrachU(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
NGpatriot:

They are battling insecurity and still able to progress, develop and build credible infrastructures while you without insecurity is still at kerosene sharing, borehole and wheelbarrow level...

What is your own ecuse? Hatred, ipob terrorism, biogitry, tribalism and frustration in life..

Btw, the insecurity in your terror-ravaged ipob region is ten times worse than in the North.

Your own is even worse that you behead, roast and eat your own people like suya and garri..

Shaneless people...

Don't mind the idiot, he should be spitting what he don't know
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by kokoA(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
perdollar:
Our beer money na him hisbah ppl they use develop themselves
Try dey leave your hole sometimes. I'm amazed by the level of ignorance some people display on this forum. What has Nasarawa got to do with hisbash?
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by Deegash(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
tito44:
mediocre, I am not impressed.

See what a whole president of a country is commissioning... something Local govt administrator can handle. Buhari is very very petty and daft shaa
what are you talking about, an international cargo airport, a state owend power plant, or what.
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by Kennyfancy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
ShedrachU:

You are stupid for spitting trash about a place you don't reside or know about. The security measures in Nasarawa State is stronger than all the security measures in the whole South East state combined.
I am based in Nasarawa State and won't agure shit with you, Igbo bigot. I am Igbo for your information.
lol, mad man am not from the east, stop talking like a child
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by Kennyfancy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
post=110537295:

Incoherent jargons and total rubbish.
Shame, total shame!
received sense in Jesus name
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by Slimwhyt(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sadiqali24:

Very true. I'm currently serving in lafia
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by perdollar(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
kokoA:
Try dey leave your hole sometimes. I'm amazed by the level of ignorance some people display on this forum. What has Nasarawa got to do with hisbash?
what do u mean?
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by lookingfly: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sadiqali24:
so because of those commissioning, they almost killed people with extra hold up on a normally hold up road abi........ for 3 days now and counting, we've not seen light in karu....is it still the commissioning that is causing that?
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by ProfOkai: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sadiqali24:

Oh are right. Light here is 22-23 hours daily.
Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by 1833tr: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
post=110537295:

Incoherent jargons and total rubbish.
Shame, total shame!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar / Soludo Replies Okonjo-Iweala, Accuses Her Of Forging National Economics Stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.