Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Looking Out For A Tech Company For My PPA In Edo Or Lagos State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Looking Out For A Tech Company For My PPA In Edo Or Lagos State (703 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / How Do I Reprint My PPA Letter?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking Out For A Tech Company For My PPA In Edo Or Lagos State by MrCEO69(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2022
Hello guys,
A friend was posted to Edo state, and she wants to do her PPA in a tech company where she can learn and grow her tech skills, so she isn't sure if there is a lot of tech companies in Edo state, and is also planning to relocate to Lagos.

She isn't sure of any that would give her the opportunity, if there is any out there offering opportunities like this for corp members, please reach out.
Thank you.
Re: Looking Out For A Tech Company For My PPA In Edo Or Lagos State by BUGOFF(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2022
MrCEO69:
Hello guys,
A friend was posted to Edo state, and she wants to do her PPA in a tech company where she can learn and grow her tech skills, so she isn't sure if there is a lot of tech companies in Edo state, and is also planning to relocate to Lagos.

She isn't sure of any that would give her the opportunity, if there is any out there offering opportunities like this for corp members, please reach out.
Thank you.
She might as well apply her skills to NFTs and Block chain. Follow my signature link, get all the prepping you need to get started.
Re: Looking Out For A Tech Company For My PPA In Edo Or Lagos State by MrCEO69(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
BUGOFF:
She might as well apply her skills to NFTs and Block chain. Follow my signature link, get all the prepping you need to get started.
angry grin grin shey u dey whyn me ni
Re: Looking Out For A Tech Company For My PPA In Edo Or Lagos State by BUGOFF(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
MrCEO69:

angry grin grin shey u dey whyn me ni
bifor nkor. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Endangering Lives Of Nysc Corp Members! / Please Help, I Need Info On The Nysc / What Shuld Corpers Posted To Borno State Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.