Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go (1344 Views)

When Idris Abdulkareem Sang ' Nigeria jaga Jaga' . Who Was The President Then? / If The SW And SS Do Not Support The SE To Be President, Then Let North Continue! / Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by LocalStandard1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
It took me quite a while, shamefully, to understand what the Igbo people of Nigeria are going through. This is how it made sense to me:

First off, I put myself in their shoes, but then I realized I am already in their shoes! See, Kaduna State is like a mini Nigeria, we face the same marginalization as the Igbos so yeah.

People always bring back what happened more than fifty years ago saying "Igbos started the civil war so they can't be President". Okay, then let them go.

Fulanis kill, maim and destroy people and lands, I don't see anyone saying "no Fulani Will ever be President!" Oh no! Instead we have a disaster as President and as if that's not enough another Fulani is glamouring for the same seat, consecutively.

The Igbos have paid their dues for the civil war after more than half a century. This is slavery!!

If the second most populous tribe in Nigeria can't be allowed to lead Nigeria, their country, then let them chart their own course!

Justice, fairness, equality most reign supreme.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Michelle70(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Its not about igbo presidency but a Nigerian president.

Nigerians will elect their leaders and it is never the turn of anyone.
Even that man shouting "it is my turn" ehn...

Let me hold my peace first cos i was suppose to be an APC supporter on NL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by BiafraAburi: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Word!! Keep saying the truth. Just correct the population issue. Igbos are the most populated, not second. If zoogerians doubt it, let them push for census with ethnicity and religion on the census form. More over, only fools, mostly the agbado/afonja urchins retort the word about Igbos starting the war.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Onucs(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hey, how exactly are they slaving the igbos?

Who is slaving the igbos and where?

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by kettykin: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
This has changed to " if you cannot stand an igbo president then go and leave the country for them"

4 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Kalashnikov49: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
When you miscreants speak..its obvious that when recruited to be online zombies...stewpidity is a factor.

You were here some weeks back asking about "how Kano or Kaduna" will accommodate your agbado and miscreant ideology and people gave you tips and advised you also.

Now i ask, why asking when you believe that Nigeria Loves you? Why castigating those that are more grounded , than you agbado miscreants that cant leave Oshogbo?

Disintegration of Nigeria, will expose alot of things..and sincerely speaking, Peter Obi is Too good to govern miscreants like you!...

Michelle70:
Its not about igbo presidency but a Nigerian president.

Nigerians will elect their leaders and it is never the turn of anyone.
Even that man shouting "it is my turn" ehn...

Let me hold my peace first cos i was suppose to be an APC supporter on NL

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by BiafraAburi: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Onucs:
Hey, how exactly are they slaving the igbos?

Who is slaving the igbos and where?
Since you can't stand Igbo president, then assist to do the needful. No one is begging you fools this time. Igbo man must rule you wether you like it or not. We have cornered you urchins this time, it's either Peter Obi as your president or Biafra. Choose one..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Michelle70(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
When you miscreants speak..its obvious that when recruited to be online zombies...stewpidity is a factor.

You were here some weeks back asking about "how Kano or Kaduna" will accommodate your agbado and miscreant ideology and people gave you tips and advised you also.

Now i ask, why asking when you believe that Nigeria Loves you? Why castigating those that are more grounded , than you agbado miscreants that cant leave Oshogbo?

Disintegration of Nigeria, will expose alot of things..and sincerely speaking, Peter Obi is Too good to govern miscreants like you!...

didnt u quote the wrong person?

i dont even think i have used Kano and Kaduna in same sentence on NL
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by richie240: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
You know how many ndi-gbos have landed Lagos, Kano and even maiduguri and other parts of d 'zoo' via EkeneDiliChukwu and YoungShallGrow motors early ds morning, and how many are already prepped right now (at various motor parks in alaigbo) to make d night journey to d 'zoo'as we speak?

Keep deceiving ursevs.
Perhaps you guys shd put ur money where ur mouths are by relocating enmasse (back) to alaigbo and comman see whether anyone will stop u.

"Den say give us d tin we u dey chop, u say na bone; den come say throw d tin away since u callam bone, u say small meat dey inside"

Make una stay one place and stop confusing the thunder bikonu!
cool

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by LocalStandard1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiafraAburi:

Since you can't stand Igbo president, then assist to do the needful. No one is begging you fols this time. Igbo man must rule you wether you like it or not. We have cornered you urchins, it's either Peter Obi or Biafra. Choose one..

I understand your agitation, but pls no insults so that the thread can last and wisdom prevail. Thank you man.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Onucs(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiafraAburi:

Since you can't stand Igbo president, then assist to do the needful. No one is begging you fools this time. Igbo man must rule you wether you like it or not. We have cornered you urchins this time, it's either Peter Obi as your president or Biafra. Choose one..

That is the biggest problem you people have, no manners. It stinks

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by 9jahotblog: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
LocalStandard1:
It took me quite a while, shamefully, to understand what the Igbo people of Nigeria are going through. This is how it made sense to me:

First off, I put myself in their shoes, but then I realized I am already in their shoes! See, Kaduna State is like a mini Nigeria, we face the same marginalization as the Igbos so yeah.

People always bring back what happened more than fifty years ago saying "Igbos started the civil war so they can't be President". Okay, then let them go.

Fulanis kill, maim and destroy people and lands, I don't see anyone saying "no Fulani Will ever be President!" Oh no! Instead we have a disaster as President and as if that's not enough another Fulani is glamouring for the same seat, consecutively.

The Igbos have paid their dues for the civil war after more than half a century. This is slavery!!

If the second most populous tribe in Nigeria can't be allowed to lead Nigeria, their country, then let them chart their own course!

ranting and wailing has started already, we are now in campaign season, Peter Obi supporters will be the one to bring Obi down. You guys have seen the reality that Obi will be defeated well in the poll. You will still not gree. Agidi poju. Labour Party has no structures in Nigeria politics.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by richie240: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hehehehehe..... Dizwan never sabi d scores.
"Den nor dry tell blind man say rain dey fall; when d water touch hin body, e go sabi d scores by himself"

I hope u've not thrown away ur ipob regalia o, cuz u will surely be needing it in 7 months time!
cool

BiafraAburi:

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by 9jahotblog: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
LocalStandard1:

your wailing have started already. You just started , you never see anything yet. After obi lose woefully to Atiku Abubakar, next thing to carry Biafra movement like gala. I just dey laugh. Obi will be disgrace in the poll. No structures joor. Some of you don’t even have pvc self talk less of going out to votes .

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Onucs(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
9jahotblog:
ranting and wailing has started already, we are now in campaign season, Peter Obi supporters will be the one to bring Obi down. You guys have seen the reality that Obi will be defeated well in the poll. You will still not gree. Agidi poju. Labour Party has no structures in Nigeria politics.

Honestly.
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by LocalStandard1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
9jahotblog:

Sorry but as it stands Labour Party is the most structured Party in Nigeria today. And it's still growing even bigger now.

Now, where is Tinubu? I want to tell him something. Oh, I forgot he isn't in Nigeria to launch his campaigns.

What about Atiku? He is begging Cabals around Nigeria for backing he forgot to start his own campaigns.

Comedy Central.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by 9jahotblog: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Onucs:

Honestly.
lol this is how they sell obi to the electorates. I just dey laugh. Obi will caused the Biafra agitators self.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by ken6488(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
9jahotblog:
your wailing have started already. You just started , you never see anything yet. After obi lose woefully to Atiku Abubakar, next thing to carry Biafra movement like gala. I just dey laugh. Obi will be disgrace in the poll. No structures joor. Some of you don’t even have pvc self talk less of going out to votes .
if you can’t allow Igbo rule let them go

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by 9jahotblog: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Sorry but as it stands Labour Party is the most structured Party in Nigeria today. And it's still growing even bigger now.

Now, where is Tinubu? I want to tell him something. Oh, I forgot he isn't in Nigeria to launch the campaigns.

What about Still? He is begging Cabals around Nigeria for backing he didn't forgot to start his campaigns.

Comedy Central.
you sell obi to the public in an error. It is you guys that will bring obi down. For me and my household, we are canvassing and voting for Atiku/Okowa team. Obi should come again in 2027.
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Nwabueze22: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Give us Biafra nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by 9jahotblog: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
ken6488:
if you can’t allow Igbo rule let them go
It is you guys that will bring obi down. For me and my household, we are canvassing and voting for Atiku/Okowa team. Obi should come again in 2027.
you better start your Biafra agitation now before it’s too late. Obi will be defeated well. Even his Igbo brothers and sisters won’t votes for him. No structures here.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by richie240: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hehehehehe.... una don see see d 'handwriting' on d wall as per obi's chances shey?

March 2023 sef never come una don begin d "biafla or death" chants.
cheesy
Nwabueze22:
Give us Biafra nothing more nothing less

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by paramakina202: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiafraAburi:

Peter Obi wont be very proud of this ipob influenced post.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by BiafraAburi: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Onucs:

That is the biggest problem you people have, no manners. It stinks
May manners kee you there. We have seen you with your own manners. Fulani has ruled and killed as much as they want and are still killing and clamoring to rule you again through Atiku, and you have no problem with it, but Igbo and Peter are your problem. How daft and dumb you seem. Thunder will fire all of you zoo people, and like i said above, we have finally cornered all you zoogerians. It is either Peter Obi as your president, or Biafra, choose one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by BiafraAburi: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Who cares. Did we even send him Peter Obi for Igbo presidency? Did Igbos tell you they are looking for your zoo presidency. Are you deaf that you haven't been hearing of our clamor for Biafra? Peter Obi is gathering this present massive support because all you urchins want to use him to keep your zoo one. Deal with him and make him your president to achieve your aim of keeping your zoo one, or be ready for the other alternative which is Biafra. We hole una for blokos!
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by ken6488(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
9jahotblog:
It is you guys that will bring obi down. For me and my household, we are canvassing and voting for Atiku/Okowa team. Obi should come again in 2027.
you better start your Biafra agitation now before it’s too late. Obi will be defeated well. Even his Igbo brothers and sisters won’t votes for him. No structures here.
The funny thing I up am deltan the last me and my people will do here is voting for okowa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by LocalStandard1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
paramakina202:

No, this is actually Northern Minority influenced post.
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by paramakina202: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
LocalStandard1:

No, this is actually Northern Minority influenced post.

Not the main post I mean the commented I quoted.
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by omowolewa: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
One day Igbo presidency will come, life is turn by turn -
Emiloka
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by paramakina202: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiafraAburi:

Who cares. Did we even send him Peter Obi for Igbo presidency? Did Igbos tell you they are looking for your zoo presidency. Are you deaf that you haven't been hearing of our clamor for Biafra? Peter Obi is gathering this present massive support because all you urchins want to use him to keep your zoo one. Deal with him and make him your president to achieve your aim of keeping your zoo one, or be ready for the other alternative which is Biafra. We hole una for blokos!

Lol stop ranting,ndi Igbo at no time gave Nnamdi Kanu any mandate to take them out of Nigeria or any other group of agitators.I know Peter Obi's momentun dey pain useless ipobians who thought it was possible for Nigerians to support an Igbo man.You guys are in for a huge shock come next year.Over ten million ndi Igbo based at home registered to vote for your information .

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Uchek(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tell me one countryt that separated the way you suggested.

richie240:
You know how many ndi-gbos have landed Lagos, Kano and even maiduguri and other parts of d 'zoo' via EkeneDiliChukwu and YoungShallGrow motors early ds morning, and how many are already prepped right now (at various motor parks in alaigbo) to make d night journey to d 'zoo'as we speak?

Keep deceiving ursevs.
Perhaps you guys shd put ur money where ur mouths are by relocating enmasse (back) to alaigbo and comman see whether anyone will stop u.

"Den say give us d tin we u dey chop, u say na bone; den come say throw d tin away since u callam bone, u say small meat dey inside"

Make una stay one place and stop confusing the thunder bikonu!
cool
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Onucs(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiafraAburi:

May manners kee you there. We have seen you with your own manners. Fulani has ruled and killed as much as they want and are still killing and clamoring to rule you again through Atiku, and you have no problem with it, but Igbo and Peter are your problem. How daft and dumb you seem. Thunder will fire all of you zoo people, and like i said above, we have finally cornered all you zoogerians. It is either Peter Obi as your president, or Biafra, choose one.

If I may ask, what have you achieved with your stupid Biafran agitation. U only ended up killing each other in the east.

You always want to eat their cake and have it back right, playing the victim card. U can keep your stupid Biafra but Obi will never be president. Stupid thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Sheds Tears As He Visit A Church And Rocks Chioma During Thanksgiving / Gov. Wike's Media Chat: Takeaways: / HOLD YOUR BREATH! As Federal Lawmaker Builds 4 Stadia In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.