Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) (72617 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by CharleyBright(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2022
DropsMic:
Lol.... Can't believe Ukraine been think say US go send troops to come help them.... Bleeping morons.

Everything go sha end for round table before tomorrow evening

I sure love me some white on white crime grin grin

So some of you expected the US to quickly jump into Ukraine and start fighting once Russia made the first move?
Na wa for una ooo.
What do you think Russia Army were doing at the border for weeks before they launched attack?
Drinking coffee and partying?

The Russians had laid booby traps waiting for the US army to come rushing in.
You don't go jumping into a fight in your enemy's compound. He knows the terrain better than u.
I think I commend the US for not falling into the deadly trap. They have credible Intel and had to restrain from engaging as they intended.
The US isn't cowardly not to engage Russia. They took the best decision to restrain.
Military warfare is not all attack and attack. Such can be blind fury that is quite dangerous.
There are moments of decisive caution and restraint. It is tactical.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by treatise: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Kikikikikiki

Russia will be the loser just like the US in middle east.

Ukraine will gain more weapons and aid from the west.

Russian economy will nosedive and no amount of hacking of crypto assets can compensate.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Before Vladimir Putin,There Was Adolf Hitler.
Hitler doesn't have a nuclear weapons and that is the different between him and Putin of today.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by zigzagluv: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2022
they have moved away from usa and back their reserved with Gold
MALIGNANTGuest:
Learnt RUSSIANS are now rushing for Dollars
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by COMMENTSFIGHTER: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Putin is is powerful man and a lot of Russians are in support of his action, but I feel for the ordinary Ukrainian citizens, shame on the US.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by dauntless15(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Look at his calm demeanor, only psychos look this cold, calm and emotionless.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Hubeznigeria(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Hanks0000:
Enemy of free world.
Your demise is imminent.
Na you wan kill am?
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by zigzagluv: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2022
same thing Ukraine are doing , same thing they did, you cant join NATO ,must they join NATO?
Fabulouslouie:
Russia invaded Georgia too.... And everyone seems to have forgotten that
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2022
He is being saddist from bith. I remember then when we Blacks were under constant attack by the notirious Nazist skin-head bitch all what the baboon called Putin could say as president then was *what are blacks looking for here(Russia)* this statement boost the morale of those bollocks son of bitchs skin-head and they went amok attacking us freely then.

Then there are metro stop and bus stop you as a black must not stop or stand alone without your fellow black with you. We then formed a habit of going to anywhere in numbers orelse injury or death might be your next name. I have seen it all. If not for the help of US and Britain in particular that mounted pressure on them on racism today no black will dare go their or live there despite all Russi is one of the most racist country in the world.

He is saddist he cares about no one except his fellow arrogant saddist who see themselves better than everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by mpire: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Racoon:
Men of steel balls. Putin seems to have been a mean ruthless fella from his childhood days.Guy got no chill @ all.
[/s]

Man of steel balls because he invaded a peaceful neighbour? Did he invade China or North Korea to get this title of yours? Some of you are just i.diots, just open mouth without thinking. Honestly Seun, you need to create a paid section on NL, these clowns here have damaged your brand.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2022
And you think Ukraine will see Putin's Russia as friends again. They will only secretly develop more capabilities.
Kingpin1000:
Putin was a strong man in the Russian secret police.
Putin has seen bad things and done very bad things.
We know Ukraine will bend and they will negotiate with Russia. I see the invasion coming to an end on a round table.
The Ukrainians now know who to call friends.
My greatest lesson learnt so far is that any friend that cannot help you in times of need should be cut iff. I will start calling my friends and give them the new update... my friends too plenty but na only few be paddy men.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Valuepaints20(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Man of the moment lol grin
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Sirlancelort:
I blame the west for what's happening in Ukraine, they would do worst if Mexico or Canada wants to join alliance with the east, they promised Ukraine protection behind closed doors and denied them openly, all hail the west Judas of our time.
http://sharevideo1.com/v/azFUUTVfZTI3TDQ=?t=ytb&f=wh

I’m sure your only source to news is NairaLand, oh you want 3rd world war right? Probably you should have idea that’s what the west are trying to avoid

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Amodi470(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Indeed youth are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2022
Racoon:
Men of steel balls. Putin seems to have been a mean ruthless fella from his childhood days.Guy got no chill @ all.

He got balls and does according to o his words. A ruthless former KGB agent. I love this man and Donald Trump.unlike some weaklings we got herein Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by sylve11: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2022
Hanks0000:
Enemy of free world.
Your demise is imminent.

As if you sef nor go die. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by na2016: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
We know Ukraine will bend and they will negotiate with Russia. I see the invasion coming to an end on a round table.
My greatest lesson learnt so far is that any friend that cannot help you in times of need should be cut iff. I will start calling my friends and give them the new update... my friends too plenty but na only few be paddy men.

Your lesson should have actually been knowing a good friend from their prior actions before you even have problems, so you don't even expect anything from dem.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2022
Falseprofet2:

He destroyed his faux mystic

The mofo thought in two days Ukraine will be on their knees.

E shock am grin

I see putin losing respect from within
I see him leaving in dishonor

grin grin grin grin grin
The mofo thought within 3hrs he was gonna bring Ukraine to their knees ..The matter shock the bastard...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by CharleyBright(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2022
COMMENTSFIGHTER:
Putin is is powerful man and a lot of Russians are in support of his action, but I feel for the ordinary Ukrainian citizens, shame on the US.

Really?
Where are you getting your news from? NTA??

Have you not heard that Russian citizens are protesting 4 days now against the war?
Have you not heard that thousand Russians have been arrested by Russian police for protesting?
Russians will soon start massive protests against Putin once the sanctions starts to take effect on the citizens. Such protests can lead to uprising that can upstage Putin govt.
Nothing is as bad for a govt as losing the support of your citizens
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2022
This guy na "bad boy looking good in Dior"
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by chymeze: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Sirlancelort:
I blame the west for what's happening in Ukraine, they would do worst if Mexico or Canada wants to join alliance with the east, they promised Ukraine protection behind closed doors and denied them openly, all hail the west Judas of our time.
http://sharevideo1.com/v/azFUUTVfZTI3TDQ=?t=ytb&f=wh
Exactly. The US did same thing to Cuba when Soviet union began to form alliance with Cuba and form military bases in Havana. They saw the Soviet alliance with their neighbour Cuba as a threat to them and began to attack Cuba. Today the same US is attacking Russia for rejecting the formation of US/NATO base inside nearby Ukraine. Talk about hypocrisy at it's best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by obailala(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Before Vladimir Putin,There Was Adolf Hitler.
Putin and Russia arent in any way different from the US and her presidents.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Lightorder: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2022
dawnomike:
As in... He seems to have always been emotionless
being emotionless is a choice for many. Just the ability to control your emotions . Ability to swing it back and forth, hold it back or kill it
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by obailala(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2022
chymeze:

Exactly. The US did same thing to Cuba when Soviet union began to form alliance with Cuba and form military bases in Havana. They saw the Soviet alliance with their neighbour Cuba as a threat to them and began to attack Cuba. Today the same US is attacking Russia for rejecting the formation of US/NATO base inside nearby Ukraine. Talk about hypocrisy at it's best!
The hypocrisy is nauseating; and the way they've succeded in controlling the narrative using the media, a naive onlooker will see them as saints and other as villains. I only pity the poor people of Ukraine in all of these; when 2 elephants fight, the grass suffers.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Africa need a Putin.

He is already here.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2022
Wickedness don make am get baldhead.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2022
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/HistoryVille/status/1496913327359991812?t=rzA9i2o0RbepzdlYZAEEPQ&s=08

I see a fine guy who was passing through lots of oppression and suffering.
I see a boy who had probably seen lots of bad events at a tender age, and thus, his soft emotions had been badly affected.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2022
Savage PUTIN
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:

u learnt no lesson.

The WEST stood by Ukraine and it will be suicidal for Ukraine to abandon WEST at any point in time.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Rosaline5000: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:

So some of you expected the US to quickly jump into Ukraine and start fighting once Russia made the first move?
Na wa for una ooo.
What do you think Russia Army were doing at the border for weeks before they launched attack?
Drinking coffee and partying?

The Russians had laid booby traps waiting for the US army to come rushing in.
You don't go jumping into a fight in your enemy's compound. He knows the terrain better than u.
I think I commend the US for not falling into the deadly trap. They have credible Intel and had to restrain from engaging as they intended.
The US isn't cowardly not to engage Russia. They took the best decision to restrain.
Military warfare is not all attack and attack. Such can be blind fury that is quite dangerous.
There are moments of decisive caution and restraint. It is tactical.
What is the US gain for fighting for Ukraine, it's not like Ukraine is in NATO or Is the US the only country in the world for them to put their lives and military in harms way because of one country.
And Russia isn't some small country they are number 2 in world nuclear power, so The US can't do shit except put in sanctions and try to destabilize Russia economy and other things.
Even if UKRAINE joined NATO and Russia invaded it, the countries under NATO will all provides troops and weapons not just American.
The way everybody is just clamouring for America to come and save Ukraine is funny because USA only do what's best for them

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Africa need a Putin.

Na u need Putin.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by obailala(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2022
bodyloveghetto:

I’m sure your only source to news is NairaLand, oh you want 3rd world war right? Probably you should have idea that’s what the west are trying to avoid
This one too has fallen for the hullabaloo propaganda of the west. The west isnt trying to stop any 3rd world war; this is just a power play between the US and Russia, and all the west is trying to achieve here is to be the only ones above the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.