Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa (30823 Views)

8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
May their soul rest i. Peace. Only the dead know what it feels like to die!
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by OBALOLA55(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
post=110533654:

See More Photos Via www.. com
TRY TO DEY RESPECT YOURSELF angry

1 Like

Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
tito44:
Death should have chosen her victims from the list of the under listed, instead of taking our young and innocent Nigerians

-FFK
-Tilumbu aka the Pee-Poo's man
-vultureBBQgrills
-The lanky dullard herdsman
-Femi mouth action Adeshina
-Helianus
-Yusuf, the okada man
-Gaduje the clueless looking dollar man
-Hell Rufai the midget
-The thieving short fake pasta

and all shout yeast leader including your lord Atiku

1 Like

Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by samfrancis1(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Canomothequpoc:
Ughy
xup bro
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Mrpojj(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
post=110533065:
Update From . COM

A Fatal Crash has claimed the lives of two prospective corps members, who were on their way to National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) camp in Adamawa state for the weeks mandatory orientation exercise.

The victims have been identified as Nana Aisha Ahmad Kila from Jigawa State and Said Shehu Ibrahim, a graduate of the Bayero University Kano.

The crash occurred on Thursday, February 24.

Aliyu Danladi, a friend of late Shehu, who confirmed the sad incident on Friday to On Facebook, described the deceased as a real gentleman.

" INNALILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJIUN. Said Shehu Ibrahim has left us forever," he wrote.

"Sa'id is no more. Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. It is very difficult to imagine it. For the past twenty minutes that I received the news, I have been trying to cry but my eyes are betraying me. The tears refuse to flow. The pain is too much. This has to be the most painful loss I suffered so far this year. I realized that to cry is relief for tears relieve pain.

"Sa'id was not only a friend. He was a loyal friend, a confidant. He was a gentleman. He was a reliable political ally. We all trusted him for his virtue. In any political calculation, Sen. Chindo, his colleague from the same department, Urban and Regional Planning, will make sure Sa'id was included.

"He never betrayed us. Chindo, as any one who knew Sa'id, is heartbroken. Chindo was the first person I called when I saw the news. I had been expecting to receive him this evening once he exitted his camp at Amada, but he couldn't. The death had immobilized him in grief, he told. He would have to spend another day at the camp.

"Sa'id will remain in my mind. I will always remember his friendliness and good spirit. What will linger the most is the memory of him sitting amidst friends under the date palm at the Faculty of Earth and Environmental Sciences.

"He would wave at me when I passed, telling me "Now that you did not become S.U.G president, you will become Nigeria's president." I would say "May Allah choose the best for us in life and enable us deliver any responsibility trusted upon us."

"You see, I will always remember Sa'id. He had confidence in me. He believed in me. He wished me well. His death should serve as a reminder to me and everyone that death might come any time, cutting short our plans and ambitions. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

"Sa'id has gone. We pray that Allah is pleased with his soul. May Jannah be his abode. May Allah grant us the fortitude to be bear the sad loss. May our own deaths hit us while Allah is most pleas."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
I hate hearing things like this,
I always feel like parents will finish training children ,for govt to kill
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by simplesearch: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
The frequency of death occasioned by this NYSC scheme, is enough to call a rethink to whether it's worth it after all. A scheme put up to foster brotherliness(national integration) across the country have totally lost its goal and objective.
When a thing is seen to become obsolete the best to do is totally let it go, but will those who feed fat from it allow common sense and simple reasoning prevail?
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
May their souls rest in peace cry
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
jakD:
This NYSC of a thing, I see it as nonsense with nothing to impact. The monthly allowance should rather be paid at once to every graduate. This can help some become an Entrepreneur.

May God comfort their families. It is saddening.
Living in nigeria should be part of 1000 ways to die, nysc or not.
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by whippersnapper(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Na every batch and stream people dey die
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Theboy21860: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend
raylandmark33: The forum will eventually become the meeting point of Ghanaians and Nigerians online

Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by TooMuchStuff: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Young blood. Young Deaths. Rest in Peace !

Allah Understands why it happened at all.

Painful
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Drone95(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Whats this again? Pcms die while going to camp, some die while going bck to thier homes, some die during the service, ....... scrap this yeye service jare. Rip to d dead. We wey go nd come back alive na grace

Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by farmfuseagros: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
God embarassed
May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by yusluvad(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rest on...
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Tomek09(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
So sad.

Cc;
ajumma
abijaj
helinues
Simplyleo
Monogamy
EmekaA125
Bkayy
Hollah9
DubaiLandlord1
NLPolicewoman
Pressmybutton
Beejayy
Totilopussylick
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by bmdmix11: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
tito44:
Death should have chosen her victims from the list of the under listed, instead of taking our young and innocent Nigerians

-FFK
-Tilumbu aka the Pee-Poo's man
-vultureBBQgrills
-The lanky dullard herdsman
-Femi mouth action Adeshina
-Helianus
-Yusuf, the okada man
-Gaduje the clueless looking dollar man
-Hell Rufai the midget
-The thieving short fake pasta
no buhari?
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Nicepoker(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Soso990240:
Una no wan scrap this NYSC bah? because some people de use am embezzle funds.. Eve with NYSC, the country have never been this divided. Stop this NYSC, the youths don't want it.
make people wey no serve hear you o.
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Enemyofpeace: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Federal government should abolish this satanic thing called NYSC now

1 Like

Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Weirdgee: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
May their souls rest in perfect peace amen
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Princekunle10: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
What a wasted life?, Soo sad, RIP.
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Princekunle10: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Federal government should abolish this satanic thing called NYSC now
I agreed with you.
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Daniluv1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
This nysc has done more harm than good
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by SMBALA: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
May god gran them jannatul fredausi
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by NairaMaster1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
jakD:
This NYSC of a thing, I see it as nonsense with nothing to impact. The monthly allowance should rather be paid at once to every graduate. This can help some become an Entrepreneur.

So, it's NYSC that caused the accident? What about people going to work? So they should scrap work?
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by NairaMaster1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
jakD:

So, it's NYSC that caused the accident? What about people going to work? So they should scrap work?
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by NLPoliceWoman: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
tito44:
-vultureBBQgrills
-Helianus
-Simplylyingleo.

Seun,
Mynd44,
Dominique,
Justwise
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by SirYuks: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
None of the aforementioned will escape their departure time when it comes.
Is not yet time for them.
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by Sluacoast(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Death everyday. This are Nigeria citizens fighting for a better future. The system failed you. My condolences beloved embarassed
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by tito44: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Rule 2 kee u there. Did u see anyone's name??
Re: Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa by olabimp(f): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
So sad. May their souls rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp / NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.