Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover (35047 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Man Fakes Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom From Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by sharone21(f): 4:33am On Feb 26, 2022
Deadmeat:
Be careful when dealing with these vagina people.....

Bleeding genders ain't loyal.

U no well...

So, all the ones( vices) your gender has been doing almost every hour is good abi?
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Enemyofpeace: 4:47am On Feb 26, 2022
;
Hassanmaye:

Nonsense is better than drug Ballon and selling babies
yes nonsense is better, but not Jamila who is a Muslim grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by facebookdown: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Nowadays, Facebook has become one of the most popular social networking sites. It has over 2 billion active users and people use it to stay connected with friends and family. One of the main reasons people use Facebook is to watch videos. There are billions of videos on Facebook, and people watch them for entertainment, information, and education. Unfortunately, there is no way to download these videos.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by ufotunang: 6:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Nawaoooo...and they say the future is female
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Hassanmaye(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
; yes nonsense is better, but not Jamila who is a Muslim grin grin grin
Hmmmm
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
; yes nonsense is better, but not Jamila who is a Muslim grin grin grin
I don't know why you must refer her religion
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Enemyofpeace: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

I don't know why you must refer her religion
e shock you?
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Caseless: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2022
uthlaw:
Smart woman as the idiot na SIMP!
she smart and she used a bank account to receive ransom.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Rimus(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Eben91: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Emu4life:
She's pregnant o comradecheesy
Yes we know but she must go there and fight against Russia, that is her punishment grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Gentlebuka(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2022
uthlaw:
Smart woman as the idiot na SIMP!
A bleeped up reply
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Dybala11(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2022
maureensylvia:
Oh chim
This my fellow genders can do anything for money cry

I wish there is a third gender cos even the gender that betrayed Jesus are all same

House of 2m
Aby na land ni

Anyways, what do I know
There's a group of people that identifies with being a third gender o. Have you heard of Asia Kate Dillon before??
'They' acted the role of adjudicator in John Wick movie, and also featured in the TV series 'Billions'.
Notice that I used the pronoun 'they' and not she or he.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by maureensylvia(f): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dybala11:

There's a group of people that identifies with being a third gender o. Have you heard of Asia Kate Dillon before??
'They' acted the role of adjudicator in John Wick movie, and also featured in the TV series 'Billions'.
Notice that I used the pronoun 'they' and not she or he.

Jeez
I need to watch the video o
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by ofwest47(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
You never know with Women ^ James Hadley Chase ^
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Dybala11(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
maureensylvia:

Jeez
I need to watch the video o
In essence, Asia Kate Dillon doesn't identify with males or females. There are others like her, they identify with either abinary/non-binary gender.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldier Rapes 3-year-old Girl In Abuja, Threatens Family. Photos / 45-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping His Teenage Housemaid In Asaba. Photos / Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.