Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover (35056 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Man Fakes Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom From Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Newboss:
Mumu simp.

Buy house with 2m? Na dollars?

Na northern house..

One of my boys who mounded blocks for my house project told me about his also.

Life sweet for not , na something spoil am jow
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by iscom(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
cry
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Agugbadin: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emu4life:
Fear Women.

Fear Black women
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by udomma1005(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
uthlaw:
Smart woman as the idiot na SIMP!
He's not A SIMP!
He's just a money - miss - road.
Hw would not have reported if he were To SIMP!

Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Mummyfour(f): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
uzydicekid:
Buys house with 2M??
there are houses and there are HOUSES

In Abuja, you can buy some certain kind of houses from the Gbagyi indigenes for as low as #600,000 and some land even go for as low as #50,000 - #100,000.
But the location eh!!! You are on your own.

So it may shock you that the #2million naira house could be something akin to the white House in the locality or community she bought it grin grin
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by princewarri1985: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Can you just imagine? Hmm women God created man and rested on the 7th day, but since God create woman both man and God never rest till date, and one idiot who is my neighbour called told me to go and marry that am getting old while we were both watching arsenal match yesterday in my apartment, the idiot is on nairaland and i know he will see this! EVANS YOUR FATHER
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is not only love at work, words energized with jaz are also part of d doings. May God have mercy on this children of Jezebel and their mumu male counterparts that always wanted accidental discharge of their sperm to continue their fornication.

Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by HardMirror(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Newboss:
Mumu simp.

in Yola. 100% possible. Try and know more about other states in Nigeria besides yours
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by abusurv(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Jamila! She is a Muslim, na dem. If you know you know grin grin grin
Evans too is a Muslim
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Hassanmaye(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Deadmeat:
Be careful when dealing with these vagina people.....

Bleeding genders ain't loyal.
Enough advice for the wise
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
2ndchildhood:
After woman, fear Devil...
grin grin
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Jamila! She is a Muslim, na dem. If you know you know grin grin grin
Nonsense is better than drug Ballon and selling babies
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kajaard:
That gender is something else. Spits angry
grin
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Kajaard: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
princewarri1985:
Can you just imagine? Hmm women God created man and rested on the 7th day, but since God create woman both man and God never rest till date, and one idiot who is my neighbour called told me to go and marry that am getting old while we were both watching arsenal match yesterday in my apartment, the idiot is on nairaland and i know he will see this! EVANS YOUR FATHER

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by brandsoncharlie: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
zubimete:
Speechless
The guy is a broke guy because he didn't give her money as usual na story has changed.
That's why any girl that ask me what I do for a living I will tell you am a bricklayer or laborer so that she won't beg me. grin cheesy
That's what ladies usually say, now he gave freely even without any physical contact yet scammed.
This is not new sha,
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Kingcalls: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
uthlaw:
Smart woman as the idiot na SIMP!

He isnt a simp. That was his wife for goodness dake
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Hayee(f): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
cheesy grin grin
I laughed my ass out when I saw this grin grin

When I say Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers you think I'm being stupid, cheesy

The fact is that these men will never learn even the spineless redpillers here cheesy grin tongue

For every gullible person there will always be someone to take advantage of their naivity tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by EdwardRandy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Newboss:
Mumu simp.

lol.. I swear I was wondering the kind of house she bought with 2M. Maybe na mud house cheesy
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by naija4life247: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
2ndchildhood:
After woman, fear Devil...

Yes, fear woman before you fear devil.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by uthlaw: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kingcalls:

He isnt a simp. That was his wife for goodness dake
and then, what special about wife,the pussy or what!
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by sunnychibs(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
chuksbaby:

Na northern house..

Boss, should I use my real picture on fiverr?.
Because I want to get some on pixabay
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by sunnychibs(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
chuksbaby:

Na northern house..

Boss, should I use my real picture on fiverr?.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by FBIBOT(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
You paid Ransome for person wey u never see? grin which kind mumu b that.. All this Malam self
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kaji yar durun uwa
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Babisha10(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
maureensylvia:
Oh chim
This my fellow genders can do anything for money cry

I wish there is a third gender cos even the gender that betrayed Jesus are all same

House of 2m
Aby na land ni
Things are not cost in that part of the country and it depends on the type of house they're buying...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Babisha10(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
FBIBOT:
You paid Ransome for person wey u never see? grin which kind mumu b that.. All this Malam self
read the post again pls
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by FBIBOT(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Babisha10:
read the post again pls

The 25-year-old woman, who allegedly connived with one Abdulaziz to fake her own kidnap to defraud her lover, succeeded in her plot.
She was said to have used the proceeds to buy a house.

The suspect and Ahmed reportedly fell in love after meeting on Facebook, unknown to the man that he was dealing with a married woman.
PUNCH Metro learnt that all through their dating, the duo never had physical contact, but the relationship blossomed as they kept in touch online.

What did I miss?
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by Panda7(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
fear yahoo love cheesy
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by donhils: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2022
The story sha, they used to N2M to buy house?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by doyen101: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2022
N2m House
Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by wealthtrak: 3:57am On Feb 26, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/pregnant-housewife-fakes-kidnap-buys-house-with-ransom-from-facebook-lover/
Lol... The girl's name Ardo is a Fulani name. An Adamawa Fulani girl is into Facebook love scamming.
grin Whew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital / Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) / Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.