Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Putin: We Want Peace - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin: We Want Peace (233 Views)

Zelensky's Visit Shows Neither Ukraine Nor US Want Peace, Russia Says / No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. / We do not want to use our War Equipment, we want peace - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin: We Want Peace by stopthecycle: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Vladimir Putin has taken to his facebook page to reiterate his desire for peace. Screenshots of his statement below. What do you guys think? Who is at fault here? Russia, Ukraine, or NATO?

1 Like

Re: Putin: We Want Peace by stopthecycle: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Putin is within his rights to protect his nation, The Ukrainian government must as a matter of urgency call for a cease fire and dialogue to end this needless loss of lives and property.

1 Like

Re: Putin: We Want Peace by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
stopthecycle:
Putin is within his rights to protect his nation, The Ukrainian government must as a matter of urgency call for a cease fire and dialogue to end this needless loss of lives and property.

Same thing happening in South east Nigeria. Nigeria Army and Agitators killing civilians.

1 Like

Re: Putin: We Want Peace by wwwihy: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
stopthecycle:
[/s]

So Ukraine does not have rights? You can just attack a country unproked?

Putin is loosing the war already...he started the war and is calling for negotiations. On what basis, if you are winning?

1 Like

Re: Putin: We Want Peace by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Which app b dis wan
Re: Putin: We Want Peace by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
wwwihy:
[s][/s]

Putin is loosing the war already...he started the war and is calling for negotiations. On what basis, if you are winning?

What of Ukraine that has been attacking southern Ukraine. Those ones don't have right to leave?

2 Likes

Re: Putin: We Want Peace by stopthecycle: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
wwwihy:
[s][/s]

Unprovoked you say? Ukraine signed an agreement not to be part of NATO, they renegade on that deal so what do you expect? If Ukraine is accepted into NATO, Russia will be surrounded by enemy forces. So I ask if you were the leader of Russia, what would you do?

2 Likes

Re: Putin: We Want Peace by stopthecycle: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

What of Ukraine that has been attacking southern Ukraine. Those ones don't have right to leave?
Ask am oh
Re: Putin: We Want Peace by stopthecycle: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Misturman:
Which app b dis wan
Facebook
Re: Putin: We Want Peace by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
stopthecycle:

Unprovoked you say? Ukraine signed an agreement not to be part of NATO, they renegade on that deal so what do you expect? If Ukraine is accepted into NATO, Russia will be surrounded by enemy forces. So I ask if you were the leader of Russia, what would you do?

The guy obviously doesn't know what is going on
Re: Putin: We Want Peace by stopthecycle: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Misturman:

The guy obviously doesn't know what is going on
I think I know better than you
Re: Putin: We Want Peace by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
stopthecycle:

I think I know better than you

Read my post very well n understand what I said
Re: Putin: We Want Peace by stopthecycle: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Misturman:

Read my post very well n understand what I said
Oh I get it ...no vex...sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin: We Want Peace by Nicoddemus(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
You're now talking from the other side of the mouth. You never start, when the western world cripples you with sanctions that where you will not just speak softly, you'd beg. Idi*t angry

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Really Know About Ukraine - Bryce Greene / Why Is Ukraine The West's Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer / Why We Volunteer To Fight In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.