Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Won't You Pray For Russia? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Won't You Pray For Russia? (155 Views)

Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. / German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't You Pray For Russia? by FullBlastLight: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Everywhere on the Cyber Space, it has been "Pray For Ukraine" that everybody is clamouring!

My own gripe is that, why the general trend of "Pray For Ukraine"?

Why not, "Pray For Russia", or both countries? Huh?

Meanwhile, I'm neither for Russia nor Ukraine, but for global peace!

1 Like

Re: Why Won't You Pray For Russia? by godliman: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Then let us also pray for armed robbers, bandits and Iswap. The prayer Russia needs is like this:
May Hitler happen to Putin
May Germany happen to Russia
May Ukraine be a David and Russia a Goliath
May Putin not survive his own war
May his blood be mixed with the blood of the dead Ukrainians
May he be numbered among the casualties of his own war.
Should I continue?
Re: Why Won't You Pray For Russia? by FullBlastLight: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2022
godliman:
Then let us also pray for armed robbers, bandits and Iswap. The prayer Russia needs is like this:
May Hitler happen to Putin
May Germany happen to Russia
May Ukraine be a David and Russia a Goliath
May Putin not survive his own war
May his blood be mixed with the blood of the dead Ukrainians
May he be numbered among the casualties of his own war.
Should I continue?

Abeg, calm down, e don do!

Hope u know say there are many innocent folks in Russia too, right?

It's because of such innocent ones dt made me feel they too need prayers!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Won't You Pray For Russia? by godliman: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Abeg, calm down, e don do!

Hope u know say there are many innocent folks in Russia too, right?

It's because of such innocent ones dt made me feel they too need prayers!
Bros who is attacking Russians? This is a defensive war fought on Ukraine's soil. Every Russian at home in safe. May be you mean we should pray for Russian soldiers fighting in Ukraine. Putin's concern over NATO's expansion towards his country is genuine, but the way he is going about it is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Won't You Pray For Russia? by FullBlastLight: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2022
godliman:

Bros who is attacking Russians? This is a defensive war fought on Ukraine's soil. Every Russian at home in safe. May be you mean we should pray for Russian soldiers fighting in Ukraine. Putin's concern over NATO's expansion towards his country is genuine, but the way he is going about it is wrong.

Godliman, u're factually right & unmisguided in ur explanation!

...bt wharram tryna say is dt shld d tension brutally escalates, there's jst gonna be overwhelming casualties on both sides!

Dis is because at d point of escalation, it won't be all abt Ukraine & Russia alone, bt wit d lethal involvement of allied nations!

And at dt juncture, almost nowhere around d globe wil be excluded frm d unpalatable ripple effects of d military confrontation!

Dis is why I feel both nations need be prayed for!

#GlobalPeaceNow!
Re: Why Won't You Pray For Russia? by godliman: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Godliman, u're factually right & unmisguided in ur explanation!

...bt wharram tryna say is dt shld d tension brutally escalates, there's jst gonna be overwhelming casualties on both sides!

Dis is because at d point of escalation, it won't be all abt Ukraine & Russia alone, bt wit d lethal involvement of allied nations!

And at dt juncture, almost nowhere around d globe wil be excluded frm d unpalatable ripple effects of d military confrontation!

Dis is why I feel both nations need be prayed for!

#GlobalPeaceNow!
OK I see your point sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Everyone Should Know About Russia's And Ukraine's Teetering W@r. / White House, Allies To Block Some Russian Banks From SWIFT also Central Reserve / Mcdonald's To Countinue Paying 6200 Workers After Closing Restaurants In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.