Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) (62405 Views)

Evans Onwuamadike Not Sentenced To Death By Court As Claimed / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike And His Gang Sentenced / BREAKING: Court Sentences Evans To Seven Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Very wicked and greedy motherfucker.

quote author=powerfulguy post=110539174]Serves him right....He is a mumu man.

[/quote]
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Shakur86(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Long overdue
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by ayokellany: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
And even the criminal Peter Peter Obi that was caught with over N250 million naira
Cash suppose to be jailed too.

inoki247:
mak dem convict dem all including Abba
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Very good. The end of Evans...
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Theboy21860: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
that money wey dem dey display for that forum them go pay us or na just for fun
MurderX89: I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends

Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Alabo7978(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

SOURCE
I hope he serves the time and not released in the dead of the night and letting him go live out the rest of his life in Jamaica, Haiti, or a remote village in Cambodia to start life anew.
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good judgment...Abba kayri next
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
he will get executive pardon in few years ahead
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by barajo1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
If Evans catch any Tailor, with deteriorating health for kirikiri, the rest will be story
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by usedcardealerph(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chai!! I remember when Evans and his team of kidnappers plotted the kidnap of importer & exporter, ucheson in tradefair Lagos. Well coordinated plan they coined to kidnap ucheson. How did they do it?

They bought the 4x4 pickup truck exactly the same as ucheson's. Drove it and parked close to where ucheson parked his. Found a way to get close to him and pointed a gun to tame him and he obliged. Guided him to theirs and he boarded and they stylishly drove out of the trade fair complex unscathed and that was how they kidnapped ucheson and he paid hugely for his release and it wasn't in naira. Evans should be taken off the face of the earth as he is deeply rooted in criminal ways. My own opinion oh!
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Benjax4all: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good for him but where is waduma of taraba notorious kinapped kingpin
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Warabat those Northern heartless Kidnappers, terrorists and killers? How many of them have been brought to justice? Aren't we decieving ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Lekison(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Good BUT I HOPE ABBA KYARI GETS SAME SENTENCE TOO
His own may not be life imprisonment but at least they should give him a lengthy jail term.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by SILVERLINES: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
asanausana91:
foolishness at the highest order. When was Evans arrested and when was Wadume arrested?
The three other fellows that were set free, are they northerners?
The judge that deliver the judgement is he a northerner?
The people Evans kidnapped and killed, are they northerners?
Why are you showcasing your foolishness at every given opportunity?
ur brain is low of its fluid content. For your information, the judge was installed by the Fulani jihadist caliphate, and he is judging on his master's instructions
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by omoharry(f): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I thought this guy was already sentenced a while back or was it fake news that was shared on Nairaland FP ?
Me too wonder ooo! According to the news I read, he was sentenced to death .
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
zikter:
Great, if he is not okay, he should go on appeal. Let the appeal court change the life sentence to 250 years in prison
Bro, don't be so merciful. Send him to the hangman or a shooting squad and let's move on with life.
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Fadafada231(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
cheesy I can remember it was a side chick that led to this mans arrest cheesy . He was caught in the hotel with his side chick . Cursed* motherfuckkrs with uncontrollable sexual* appetite.

Really na wa oh, maybe the lady betrayed him.
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Damn!
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Great news!

I salute the Lagos State Minstry of Justice prosecution Team and the Lagos State Judiciary arm for always being diligent with all cases.
You Patriots are our shining star, please keep up the great job.

This is another great testament of why and how Lagos works excellently; the rule of law works in Lagos and there is no hiding place for criminals like him in Lagos.

If you do not invest in Lagos, you may not have access to a robust, effecient and effective justice system like we have in Lagos.

That is why I urge you to please bring your investments to Lagos today.

In Lagos, you and your investments are safe and your investment is guaranteed of great returns.

We are a very hospitable people . We are the startup capital of Africa and we have the best run city economy in Africa in terms of GDP.

We have a vibrant population and we are the World Economic Forum-rated Africa's No 1 cosmopolitan city with with many infrastructures, a prestigious University of Lagos(UNILAG) that has produced notable Nigerians like the current V.P ,Prof. Yemi Osibanjo,SAN, beaches, great folklore traditional Yoruba & contemprorary Yoruba Afro hip-hop music , the city of Grammy Award winners and food!

Invest in Lagos today, please.

Thank you.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
I will come to Lagos. All you wrote about the state are facts, although I would have come since last year but I'm reluctant because of what I hear about Lagos like mysterious traffic jams that last for 24hours, that even affects pedestrians and some other factors but above all, I like the state because I know my business would flourish faster if I relocate there. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by frog12: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
so kyari case no help am. too bad he no know how to play the game grin grin grin
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
FaceTanke:
See how the kidnapper is fresh
you wan join them in doing the thing?
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by dmedicare(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
SILVERLINES:
wink
Well, I am not condemning the judgement But, I wish this same judgement will stretch its hands cross northern bandits and Bokoharram. But it's rather so sad that this judgement come as a result of the name Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike however, Wadume case is a gonner cos he is a Northerner

Those people you mentioned will be branded "repentant kidnappers/criminals" and Yorubas mouth pieces will tell you the difference between them.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I will come to Lagos. All you wrote about the state are facts, although I would have come since last year but I'm reluctant because of what I hear about Lagos like mysterious traffic jams that last for 24hours, that even affects pedestrians and some other factors but above all, I like the state because I know my business would flourish faster if I relocate there. Thanks
God bless you and your investment sir!

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by winner37(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
powerfulguy:
You mean the man with " deteriorating health"? grin
His health will keep deteriorating till he decays in jail. Swine
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by asanausana91: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
SILVERLINES:
ur brain is low of its fluid content. For your information, the judge was installed by the Fulani jihadist caliphate, and he is judging on his master's instructions
mumu. Then why did he release the other three people?
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Great news!

I salute the Lagos State Minstry of Justice prosecution Team and the Lagos State Judiciary arm for always being diligent with all cases.
You Patriots are our shining star, please keep up the great job.

This is another great testament of why and how Lagos works excellently; the rule of law works in Lagos and there is no hiding place for criminals like him in Lagos.

If you do not invest in Lagos, you may not have access to a robust, effecient and effective justice system like we have in Lagos.

That is why I urge you to please bring your investments to Lagos today.

In Lagos, you and your investments are safe and your investment is guaranteed of great returns.

We are a very hospitable people . We are the startup capital of Africa and we have the best run city economy in Africa in terms of GDP.

We have a vibrant population and we are the World Economic Forum-rated Africa's No 1 cosmopolitan city with with many infrastructures, a prestigious University of Lagos(UNILAG) that has produced notable Nigerians like the current V.P ,Prof. Yemi Osibanjo,SAN, beaches, great folklore traditional Yoruba & contemprorary Yoruba Afro hip-hop music , the city of Grammy Award winners and food!

Invest in Lagos today, please.

Thank you.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
so long is nigeria any governor may use tribalism to hijack your investment in their state,just like when orji uzo called lagos no man's land fashola went after his investments in lagos state,
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by Zaynuba(f): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ahn ahn I tot it was by hanging. Na wa o
Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ykc2:
so long is nigeria any governor may use tribalism to hijack your investment in their state,just like when orji uzo called lagos no man's land fashola went after his investments in lagos state,
It seems you are watching too much cartoons wink
Even private citizens like the Sangisha landlords are not a walkover for LASG let alone HE OUK.

In Lagos, we and our LASG live by the rule of Law.
Please do not link excecutive recklessnes with us.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.