Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale SOLD!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale SOLD!!! (1234 Views)

Toyota Camry 2000 model For Sale / Very Affordable Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale / Ac Evaporator For Totota Camry 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale SOLD!!! by Vivian2233: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
It’s my husband personal used car, Neatly used toyota camry, sweet, clean and neat. superb engine, buy and travel. documents are up to date. The engine, gear and AC are in good condition

Price: 970,000

Call or whatsapp me: 08108579574

Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale SOLD!!! by kripen(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
700k, and hope it is not accident car

Looking at this body I think it is sprayed.
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale SOLD!!! by Dozieson(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
kripen:
700k, and hope it is not accident car

Looking at this body I think it is sprayed.

Please what are the disadvantages of accident car?

I am seeing people wanting first body so much
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale SOLD!!! by kripen(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
If a car is an accident car, it automatically affect the inner structure of the car I.e the possibility of the engine not sitting properly, the chassis are disfigured etc and these affect the smooth running of the car mechanism.
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale SOLD!!! by Dozieson(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
kripen:
If a car is an accident car, it automatically affect the inner structure of the car I.e the possibility of the engine not sitting properly, the chassis are disfigured etc and these affect the smooth running of the car mechanism.

Okay. But the truth is that most cars in Nigeria were bought in accident condition and repackaged.

I have driven a lot of these cars and no single drivability issues. They are very smooth

4 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale SOLD!!! by melviniyke2002(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dozieson:

Okay. But the truth is that most cars in Nigeria were bought in accident condition and repackaged.

I have driven a lot of these cars and no single drivability issues. They are very smooth

dnt mind dem,so if ur car get small accident,u go discard am,even some toks done get small accident oversea,oyibo fix am come respray,such car wud enter naija dey wud call it first body....

3 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale SOLD!!! by Dozieson(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2022
melviniyke2002:
dnt mind dem,so if ur car get small accident,u go discard am,even some toks done get small accident oversea,oyibo fix am come respray,such car wud enter naija dey wud call it first body....

Lols. You have said the truth.

Someone actually said clean title cars with higher mileage are worse of because their engines could have been overused before shipping to Nigeria
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale SOLD!!! by zuiserecon1987: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2023
If you are looking for a reliable and durable car, the Toyota Camry 2000 is an excellent choice. The Camry has a long history of excellent performance and reliability and is an excellent value for your money.

The Camry has a long history of excellent performance and reliability and is an excellent value for your money. It's one of the most affordable cars on the market, and you can find great deals on used models.

It's one of the most affordable cars on the market, and you can find great deals on used models. It has a five-star crash-test rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and has been praised for its excellent safety features. This review covers the features, the cost, and the safety ratings of the Camry 2000, as well as giving you a chance to compare it to other cars on the market.

The Camry also comes standard with an airbag system and anti-lock brakes, giving you added peace of mind when driving.

For more information about the Toyota Camry 2000, you can read our comprehensive review at rateitright_rf_gd/2023/06/13/review-of-toyota-camry-2000-cars-in-nigeria-know-before-you-buy/. With all the information you need, you can make a more informed decision when it comes to purchasing a used Camry 2000..

With all the information you need, you can make a more informed decision when it comes to purchasing a used Camry 2000..

(1) (Reply)

Honda EOD Vs Peugeot 307 Nigerian Used Which Is Better? / See Why Using Water For Your Car Is Very Dangerous / Advice On Opel Astra 2000 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.