Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) (51160 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by ShenTeh(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2022
I daresay that this is not his first time killing, considering his casual attitude.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Tzar(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2022
So sad! Why kill because of a sour relationship?! Nigerians should learn to dissolve their relationship in peace & not pieces. Marriage & relationship isn’t a do or die affair!
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Litmus: 1:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Nigeria women always marrying men not their equal in the Looks department. In one pic, he resembled a Photoshopped Ork. Ugly minded people often have ugly faces. Women, run from ugly faced men, biko. undecided

Of course stuff like good looks are subjective and I jest and yet am I; in any case, may she rest in peace, her family overcome sorrow and escape bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Seen better pussy wey waste just like that.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by DKM123: 4:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Nigerian men! Tufiakwa.

I am sure this goat too is a redpiller alpha mail idiot. Yet, he killed the woman feeding him. See this beautiful hardworking woman getting married to a jobless devilish Nigerian man who still bullied her like nairalanders bully women on front page, but everyday we keep reading awon reddruggers talking about how no Nigerian girl dates a poor man.
As if 99percent of Nigerian men aren't poor.

Only a Queen can keep a King indeed. See who they are keeping. Mscheeew.

RIP beautiful Nigerian woman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Ifeanyi Victor? (This thread)

OR

Wisdom Joseph? (The other thread). Which one of the stories should we believe?

This NL owner should be very careful in the manner he or she or they mislead the public.

Men & women should be very wary of those they agree to mate with.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by frozen70(f): 5:43am On Feb 26, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
More

They should just give him raw acid mixed with snipper and then burry him alive

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:01am On Feb 26, 2022
shortgun:
That guy has mental problem..they are dealing with a mad person.
Alot of Nigerians have mental issues, alot are frustrated and depressed.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 26, 2022
0taPiaPia:

Red Ginni ?
Didn't super TV's CEO ATM taken by his side chick when he was murdered.
Eggxally angry angry angry.... Word like this are not only limited to women... It's a trait in some women and men.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2022
O boy see story that touch!!!!! Na wa oooo
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by princewarri1985: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2022
What is this pretty lady doing with this kind of ugly guy at the first place?? The problem with most ladies above 30 is that they are too desperate to marry and that is why all these useless men take advantage of them. My best friend once dated a 35 year old lady who was so desperate for marriage that she literally beg my friend everyday to come see her people and she even promised to support their traditional marriage with 800k because age is not on her side! My friend eventually broke up with her because he said she is too desperate and he does not want to take advantage of her. My advice to every women out there is for them to stop being desperate and let things happen naturally at it"s own accord so that the man will repect you, marriage is not a do or die affair, you can have kids outside wedlock and train them as a single mother, work hard and be independent

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Afodot0022(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Thats why i dont get moved or carried away by couple posting together pictures on social media. Most of those women posting pictures are going through hell in their marriage but trying to disguise to the public. My wife has fought me several time because i dont post her or my family on social media. I told her does measure the love i have for her, i dont like eye service and i like being myself. I cant be goibg through hell and be disguising like all is well.
Basheer22:
After posting pictures of she and her man, the man still killed her. Who is fooling who?

People who crave social media validation are trying to make up for something they lack in real life. In this case, she was posting online and chopping beating offline.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Johel(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond to South Africa (Photos)

An abusive husband who was on the run after strangling his wife to death has been arrested, IGBERETV reports.

Ifeanyi Victor allegedly strangled Evelyn Alifia on February 18, 2022 at their home in Lugbe, Abuja.

The pair began dating last year and got engaged in August 2021, just months after.

Against the advice of her pastor, Evelyn, a mother-of-one, chose to be with Ifeanyi.

In December 2021, they updated their Facebook friends that they are now married.

Ifeanyi, who is jobless, moved in with Evelyn and reportedly began abusing her almost immediately.

Evelyn was financially responsible for the family, yet she reportedly suffered abuse and was maltreated by Ifeanyi, who threatened to kill her when provoked.

Evelyn began planning to move out of the house when she reportedly found a gun in Ifeanyi's bag on Saturday February 18, 2022.

She rang her sister and informed her of her findings and her decision to inform the police.

That evening, Ifeanyi allegedly strangled Evelyn and locked her body in their room before running off.

He reportedly called Evelyn's family and informed them of their daughter's death. Reports say he ran off with Evelyn's phone and ATM and promised her family that he will return them later.

The police recovered Evelyn's decomposing body on Monday, Feb. 21, while Ifeanyi remained on the run.

He was eventually captured on Thursday, Feb. 24, while making enquiries about travelling to South Africa.

A photo of him, taken just before he was apprehended, shows him laughing without remorse, despite taking his wife's life.

Giving details of Ifeanyi's arrest, John Paul wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3080164192197277&id=100006111783352

https://igberetvnews.com/1415488/man-arrested-killing-wife-trying-abscond-south-africa-photos/

People are wicked..
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Gee64: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Ladies, be careful! Some men are animals!
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Dybala11(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2022
yuping:
undecided good riddance. Hope he rot in jail, and for that person that quote me and says the woman is not a nice woman hope you see that he wants to run away, only God knows what the woman has been enduring before her death.
Domestic violence is bad, a violent partner is worse than the devil.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Pastor say "what a sadonic (sic) moment of my life"

In Nigeria we like to use words whose meanings we do not know. That's how everyone says "bogus" for something that is very big when bogus has a completely different meaning

LMAO.

I wondered at the use of that word. And what does sardonic mean in his context? Maybe he means that it's sad.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Basheer22:
After posting pictures of she and her man, the man still killed her. Who is fooling who?

People who crave social media validation are trying to make up for something they lack in real life. In this case, she was posting online and chopping beating offline.

She was trying to bring the best out of him. But since he decided to pick the prison call, welcome home Mr Jailer
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Orpe7(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oh SINNERMAN where u gonna run to?
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Basheer22: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

She was trying to bring the best out of him. But since he decided to pick the prison call, welcome home Mr Jailer

Bring the best indeed.
Prison is better than the grave. She's the loser here.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by dochenaj: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Something is wrong with that "Apst Major Sunday Dada". So you asked her not to marry the guy and she refused your advice, well she is dead. She is not dead because she made a wrong decision to marry against your counsel. She is dead because he killed her, it is as simple as that.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by dochenaj: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
AliseKazah:
Igbo kwenu
You couldn't hide your tribal bigotry. Shame.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
He never loved his wife. Maybe her enemies sent him to marry her and then send her to early grave. Something isn't right.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Hausa(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2022
real777:
I laughed when some children on nairaland are blaming this on short dating. Dating when most of una don turn to ashewo affair. Bleep and Bleep till una breakup?
When I see a lady today that we both spiritually and physically connect, 7 days of waiting too far sef except for financial excuses. We don marry sharp sharp. Spiritual blindness, indiscipline and fornication here and there is why you keep testing all ladies out there yet you are as confused as before in knowing which is the "one" for you. When a man or woman sees their life partner, you will know. You will never know a person unless reveal to you by a supernatural Force or Power. All these so called dating for 1,2,5,10,20 years are all fruitless guess work to know the past or character of your partner shocked

The young girl in this news didn't deserve this mad man if she has done her due diligence spiritually. Let the mad beast also pay the price for his crime
This is deep and instructive at the same time.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by annyberry: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ifeanyi u were not lyk dis bfor,which kind yeye spirit come enter u,d whole bad character fill ur body.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Hausa(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2022
annyberry:
Ifeanyi u were not lyk dis bfor,which kind yeye spirit come enter u,d whole bad character fill ur body.
Painful.
You know him before?
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by annyberry: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hausa:
Painful.
You know him before?
Very very well,evn reach e house for village.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Hausa(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
annyberry:
Very very well,evn reach e house for village.
Only God knows what must've transpired.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank you for saving me, thank you my lord, thank you for saving me, thank you my lord.
Oluwa o se ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lowlife.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tzar:
So sad! Why kill because of a sour relationship?! Nigerians should learn to dissolve their relationship in peace & not pieces. Marriage & relationship isn’t a do or die affair!
I think it is a new beginning grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by oshionelecky: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
Be careful about adultresses with wide pussy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / Missing FUOYE Student, Atanda Deborah Found Dead In Shallow Grave (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.