Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Intended Travling Plans - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Intended Travling Plans (1011 Views)

Comfortable Shoes For Travling In Nigeria / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters / FG Plans 10 New Rail Lines (list Of The Rail Lines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Intended Travling Plans by Laudbtc: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: My Intended Travling Plans by dawnomike(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Laudbtc:
Hi everyone,
My name is laud and I have a 2.1(4.1CGPA) in public health and I intend to study my masters overseas in the same department of public health but I’m quite confused as I have intentions on moving to the United Kingdom to study.
Please I need real-time advice regarding the following:
1. Which is the best country to relocate to for my master.
2. I’m hard work and I intend to work there too.
3. Is it possible to have my fiancée move with me since she is a licensed nurse in Nigeria where she can work?
4. What is the estimated cost of moving as I intend saving massively to move out this year…
Please guys, help a brother as I am keen above leaving this country for better opportunities out there.
Since your fiancee is a registered nurse and you seek to toll the public health path... UK is your best bet.
Howbeit, education in UK is quite expensive so try to search for some scholarship offers.
For your fiancee, your student study visa can not cover her except you both are married. She will have to travel independently.
Re: My Intended Travling Plans by Laudbtc: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
Since your fiancee is a registered nurse and you seek to toll the public health path... UK is your best bet.
Howbeit, education in UK is quite expensive so try to search for some scholarship offers.
For your fiancee, your student study visa can not cover her except you both are married. She will have to travel independently.
Thank you very much for your response. If na marriage then we can run sharp sharp one here because I’ll need an helpmate over there to also assist in terms of finance.
Do you have any idea or links to any scholarship program..
Re: My Intended Travling Plans by Laudbtc: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Please guys, more input needed
Re: My Intended Travling Plans by DenreleDave(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Laudbtc:

Thank you very much for your response. If na marriage then we can run sharp sharp one here because I’ll need an helpmate over there to also assist in terms of finance.
Do you have any idea or links to any scholarship program..

I will buy ur iPhone X.. 80k ready

Will go repair it myself
Re: My Intended Travling Plans by Laudbtc: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
DenreleDave:

I will buy ur iPhone X.. 80k ready

Will go repair it myself
I’ll pass.
Re: My Intended Travling Plans by Helpout12345: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Laudbtc:

3. Is it possible to have my fiancée move with me since she is a licensed nurse in Nigeria where she can work?

She will have to apply separately as a student herself since you are not married if you are going with a student visa
Re: My Intended Travling Plans by ednut1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Do court marriage. She applies to uk as a nurse and you follow her as a dependent. Easy stuff. Don’t waste money on paying for masters. Go and improve yourself with those 6 months tech courses and apply it to public health

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confused About The Choice Of Country / Nigeria Govt, Copy Benin Republic Visa Process / Us-canada Agree To Turn Back Asylum Seekers At Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.