Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,224 members, 7,953,859 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Confused About The Choice Of Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Confused About The Choice Of Country (1183 Views)

40 Bolt Drivers Booked By Nigerians Arrived At The Same Spot Looking Confused / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused About The Choice Of Country by Elboki109: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
I don't know if this is the right section. I'll like to relocate abroad by next year. I'm confused about the country that best soothes me and my wife. The following countries are the ones we have in mind. Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium and Germany. I have about 20million naira. I intend learning some IT skills before leaving Nigeria ( Alternatively I can do Uber/Taxi driver) to sustain myself and her . She intends studying nursing in any of the country we decide to move to.
Re: Confused About The Choice Of Country by saintkeppy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Elboki109:
I don't know if this is the right section. I'll like to relocate abroad by next year. I'm confused about the country that best soothes me and my wife. The following countries are the ones we have in mind. Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium and Germany. I have about 20million naira. I intend learning some IT skills before leaving Nigeria ( Alternatively I can do Uber/Taxi driver) to sustain myself and her . She intends studying nursing in any of the country we decide to move to.

Yes you're in the right section,

Consider Language barrier, why don't you look at Canada or Australia atleast for your Wife's Nursing career sake.

Well, I would advise you to narrow it down to Germany & Netherlands.
Not too sure of the rest or better still go through some experiences from Nigerians living in this countries here on Nairaland Forum, that's how get info on how life is in abroad in each of these countries, this will give you a clue too.

Search like this via Google: Nigerians Living in Norway - Nairaland Forum,

Google results will take you to all threads/topics involving Nigerians living, hustling or studying in or about traveling to Norway, then sit down &go through the comments/post in each page of the threads/topics.

Google search every country using the method I mentioned above, you will get first hand info about those countries, which will help you make your choice finally.

1 Like

Re: Confused About The Choice Of Country by Elboki109: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2022
saintkeppy:

Yes you're in the right section,

Consider Language barrier, why don't you look at Canada or Australia atleast for your Wife's Nursing career sake.

Well, I would advise you to narrow it down to Germany & Netherlands.
Not too sure of the rest or better still go through some experiences from Nigerians living in this countries here on Nairaland Forum, that's how get info on how life is in abroad in each of these countries, this will give you a clue too.

Search like this via Google: Nigerians Living in Norway - Nairaland Forum,

Google results will take you to all threads/topics involving Nigerians living, hustling or studying in or about traveling to Norway, then sit down &go through the comments/post in each page of the threads/topics.

Google search every country using the method I mentioned above, you will get first hand info about those countries, which will help you make your choice finally.
Thanks a lot sir... I'll try and see if it helps sir. I'm grateful sir
Re: Confused About The Choice Of Country by Cousin9999: 3:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Consult the nurse thread.

And Germany and Norway have free nursing programs.
Re: Confused About The Choice Of Country by Elboki109: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
JapaProfessor:
If your wife is a graduate, she can apply for Masters, same as you. This is the fastest route.

On the other hand, you can get professional IT certifications here in Nigeria, any of CCNA, PMP, ITIL etc You could also try your hands on web development, UI/UX depending on your strength and interest.

If you're not in a rush, your wife should apply to a Nigerian school of Nursing, it is usually a three year program. You can hone your IT skill while she studies.
She is still an undergraduate. She is studying horticulture... But she intends starting all over in whichever country we end up settling for. I don't intend on going for my masters right away. Cos the funds I have can only sustain one of us in school sir.
I'll look into the professional certification sir. Thanks a lot sir .
Well, actually I'm not in a rush... But I don't see myself waiting for 3 more years sir. We'll rather face the uncertainty and leave certainty sir.
Re: Confused About The Choice Of Country by Elboki109: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Cousin9999:
Consult the nurse thread.

And Germany and Norway have free nursing programs.
Okay sir... I'll check the travel section sir. Thanks sir
Re: Confused About The Choice Of Country by sexymonkey(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Elboki109 Finland is the best and easiest you can migrate to through studies. Take your time to Check the processes involved.
Re: Confused About The Choice Of Country by Bifwoli: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Elboki109:
When i see the countries listed above i weep for my black race.Not a single one is seen as desirable out of the 60 black majority countries of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Costs Of Travelling To Dubai For Tourism / Uk Visa Please Please Please,attend To This Refusal / How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.