Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? (951 Views)

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / Ukraine Drones destroy Russian Tank Unit and Russian soldiers captured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by wwwihy: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Is Putin and Russian Army Smelling Defeats?

It is now over 36 hours , they have made limited progress. Putin is now calling on Ukrainian Army for help

Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by naija4life247: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
I'm sorry for you. Putin can overrun the whole Europe in 72 hours. You are talking of small Ukraine
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by wwwihy: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:
I'm sorry for you. Putin can overrun the while Europe in 72 hours. You are talking of small Ukraine
But couldn't do it with ordinary Ukraine. Modern wars are not conventional wars. He thought Ukraine will not fight. But they are giving Russia forces bloody noses

5 Likes

Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nope
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by Mooh247: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Capture of Donbas, capture of Chenorobyl nuclear site all less than 10 hours

Russia simply gave a brother in arms and former solveit soldier the last opportunity to join them in Flushing neo Nazi out of their region, surrender or face the consequences
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by SarkinYarki: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
You don't know what you are saying..USA is already calling for safe passage for Zelensky, that shows his time is up and he knows it...Putin is trying to avoid any dirty urban fighting because if it comes down to that Kyiv will be in rubble's in 6 days max
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by SarkinYarki: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
wwwihy:

But couldn't do it with ordinary Ukraine. Modern wars are not conventional wars. He thought Ukraine will not fight. But they are giving Russia forces bloody noses

Kyiv is already surrounded, another airport taken , US is calling for safe passage for Zelensky so what are you saying
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by blamingthedevil: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
we said it .

He thought Ukraine people will not tight

Putin made a big mistake. It is not who started the war that matters. Ukraine people are fighting back.

1 Like

Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by naija4life247: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Kyiv is already surrounded, another airport taken , US is calling for safe passage for Zelensky so what are you saying

By tomorrow evening, Zelensky will be fuccking some American models in one of Trump's hotels. That's the end of the clown.

1 Like

Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by naija4life247: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
blamingthedevil:
we said it .

He thought Ukraine people will not tight

Putin made a big mistake. It is not who started the war that matters. Ukraine people are fighting back.

This one is drunk. Can you remember when you were 6 years old and you wanted to resist oppression by your 20 years old brother? He whipped you mercilessly. That's what will happen to any resistance from Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by wwwihy: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Surrounded my foot... you know how many hours ? It is not taking the city that matter but ability to keep it. Out of the cities taken by Russians since yesterday, how many have they kept? Tell me one
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by SarkinYarki: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

By tomorrow evening, Zelensky will be fuccking some American models in one of Trump's hotels. That's the end of the clown.

I heard he has a nice house in Florida

1 Like

Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by wwwihy: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:

BREAKING: US Defense official says Russian military has lost some momentum and is facing more resistance than it expected

1 Like

Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by SarkinYarki: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
wwwihy:

Surrounded my foot... you know how many hours ? It is not taking the city that matter but ability to keep it. Out of the cities taken by Russians since yesterday, how many have they kept? Tell me one

Everyone is avoiding the urban fighting..the game now is to get Zelensky to leave ..if he decides to remain till Tuesday then na him know ..
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by ibechris(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:
I'm sorry for you. Putin can overrun the whole Europe in 72 hours. You are talking of small Ukraine

Not true.
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by dvkot(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
He's trying to avoid bloodshed, since the civilians have taken arms it would be unfair and inhumane to have his soldiers faceup against civilians it would be unnecessary deaths on both sides and still more likely he may not capture kiev except of course through airstrikes and then again he would be bombing civilians, so the overthrow is Putin trying to be nice to them or taking an easier approach

2 Likes

Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by Minime10(f): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
wwwihy:

And the whole world is weeping for Ukarine, after they give Russia a bloody nose according to you How old are you chief

3 Likes

Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
wwwihy:

Russia is not even fighting Ukraine like how they fought Georgia...if Russia unleash it muscle. Nothing will remain in Ukraine.

Even Ukrainian civilians are even blocking Russian motor division with Russia motor divisions avoiding them.
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by Whazar(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nairaland Russian armies would still choose American visa over Russia’s

Bunch of fools
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
wwwihy:

BREAKING: US Defense official says Russian military has lost some momentum and is facing more resistance than it expected

They just slow down to avoid civilians casualties. And request that zelenskys surrenders. If not..when they pick momentum again..na bodies will full the roads.

By the way..the Chechen division that are known ruthless fighters are on their way to Ukraine
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russia will suffer if this war continues because the epicenter would be the neighboring Ukraine and within a month Russia will be breached BADLY; even if Iran, China and North Korea come to their aid. Waging war with NATO in your backyard is plain stupidity.
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by orble: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Russia will suffer if this war continues because the epicenter would be the neighboring Ukraine and within a month Russia will be breached BADLY; even if Iran, China and North Korea come to their aid. Waging war with NATO in your backyard is plain stupidity.
I always wonder where you people drink before you start typing!

You write like a bimbo without sense.
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by Babinski: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

I don't think even the megalomaniac Putin would arrogate such capabilities to himself. 3 out of the 10 most powerful military are in Europe with combined defense budget that well exceeds that of Russia. And NATO won't be watching while Russia overruns Europe. Putin may be a megalomaniac but he isn't stupid.
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
orble:
I always wonder where you people drink before you start typing!

You write like a bimbo without sense.

Okay, Let’s have some sense from you.
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by TheGreatIYANU: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:
You don't know what you are saying..USA is already calling for safe passage for Zelensky, that shows his time is up and he knows it...Putin is trying to avoid any dirty urban fighting because if it comes down to that Kyiv will be in rubble's in 6 days max

Source bro? Source!
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by orble: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Okay, Let’s have some sense from you.
Sentiment apart sir, a strong, powerful, stubborn 6 yrs old stand no chance against a strong, powerful, stubborn 60 yrs old.

Russia can bully Ukraine... In this case it's not bulling. The Russians feel threaten by a coalition of countries coming into their neighbors.

Nobody in the world will dare them. They will take out all space stations so that America will not guide their bombs.

Then, GPS will go, fast internet gone, space science go 70years backwards.

They might even be a nuclear holocaust globally. It's a collosal loss for anyone to try Russia
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

Talk is cheap
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
orble:
Sentiment apart sir, a strong, powerful, stubborn 6 yrs old stand no chance against a strong, powerful, stubborn 60 yrs old.

Russia can bully Ukraine... In this case it's not bulling. The Russians feel threaten by a coalition of countries coming into their neighbors.

And you think this is news to me? NATO would never have invaded Russia, this coalition you speak of is to provide support for smaller countries against scenarios like this.

What Russia is doing right now is clearly bullying. MW what do I know? I’m not making sense.

Is Ukraine an annex of Russia? What happened to sovereignty?
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by orble: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

And you think this is news to me? NATO would never have invaded Russia, this coalition you speak of is to provide support for smaller countries against scenarios like this.

What Russia is doing right now is clearly bullying. MW what do I know? I’m not making sense.

Is Ukraine an annex of Russia? What happened to sovereignty?
we are talking treat sir you are talking sovereignty. When our beloved America caused regime change in Libya and Syria do they think sovereignty.

When then invade Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, do they think sovereignty?

When they entered Pakistan in the middle of the night do they think sovereignty?

When they bomb Iranian official on his way to a peace meeting with them on their invitation did they consider sovereignty?
Re: Is Putin And Russian Army Smelling Defeats? by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:56am On Feb 26, 2022
orble:
we are talking treat sir you are talking sovereignty. When our beloved America caused regime change in Libya and Syria do they think sovereignty.

When then invade Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, do they think sovereignty?

When they entered Pakistan in the middle of the night do they think sovereignty?

When they bomb Iranian official on his way to a peace meeting with them on their invitation did they consider sovereignty?

Now I see the angle you’re coming from. See how you’ve made your point like you should have done earlier without so much fuss?

(1) (Reply)

NATO Begins Sending Troops To Ukraine And Russia Calls Up Reserves / Somali Woman Stoned To Death! / : Whistleblower Exposes Chancers And Cheats Who Abuse Social Housing :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.