Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Somali Woman Stoned To Death! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somali Woman Stoned To Death! (953 Views)

Somali Trader Stoned To Death In South Africa / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali / Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somali Woman Stoned To Death! by vwvw(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2008
see what happens where religious extremism is carried out to the till, http://connectafrica./2008/10/28/somali-woman-stoned-to-death/
Re: Somali Woman Stoned To Death! by MrCrackles(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2008
barbaric!
Re: Somali Woman Stoned To Death! by Seun(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2008
Since we can't do anything about it, I'll advice that you should stop reminding us about these things.
Re: Somali Woman Stoned To Death! by vwvw(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2008
i beg ur pardon angry when did disemination of information become your responsibility to censor, whether anything could be done about isn't your kettle of fish. citizen journalists are agenda setters not necessarily agents of change. nairaland is a community that discusses issues open-mindedly. whether it directly affects decisions taken in government is an open-ended discussion. so your advice dear sir will not be obliged, the issues affecting the african continent are real, important and most be discussed
Re: Somali Woman Stoned To Death! by JJYOU: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2008
Seun:

Since we can't do anything about it, I'll advice that you should stop reminding us about these things.
i cant believe you wrote this seun. is someone impersonating you here? this is unbelievable.
Re: Somali Woman Stoned To Death! by Angelheart: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
Islam!! WHy am I not suprised??

@Seun: You MUST be Muslim!
Re: Somali Woman Stoned To Death! by JJYOU: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2008
Angelheart:

Islam!! WHy am I not suprised??

@Seun: You MUST be Muslim!
friend and sympathizer of Islam. one can never be surprised at the stupidity of some people. it is sad people forget their humanity.
Re: Somali Woman Stoned To Death! by ikeyman00(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2008
i think this thread should be in the front page!

more comment sincely needed
1 love
Re: Somali Woman Stoned To Death! by RichyBlacK(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2008
vwvw:

see what happens where religious extremism is carried out to the till, http://connectafrica./2008/10/28/somali-woman-stoned-to-death/

Wow! Why do people allow other people to dictate their life for them?

There is no where in the Qur'an where it is sanctioned that women who commit adultery should be stoned to death. These so-called scholars draw their inspiration from a long line of misogynists who hijacked Islam in its formative years and use extreme measures (including death) to oppress women. Even the Hadith (a book filled with so much barbarism that many academic scholars - academic scholars are far more level-headed than "religious scholars" - have called for 98% of the book to be totally ignored), recommends this punishment to adulterers, men or women. However, you never hear men being stoned to death for adultery! Why?

Shame on all Muslims who allow this kind of barbaric nonsense to continue!

Big shame on all Muslims who allow misogynists to interpret laws that do not exist in the Qu'ran!!

A million shouts of shame to all Muslims that keep quiet and allow barbarians stone their women to death!!!
Re: Somali Woman Stoned To Death! by JJYOU: 2:10am On Oct 31, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Wow! Why do people allow other people to dictate their life for them?

There is no where in the Qur'an where it is sanctioned that women who commit adultery should be stoned to death. These so-called scholars draw their inspiration from a long line of misogynists who hijacked Islam in its formative years and use extreme measures (including death) to oppress women. Even the Hadith (a book filled with so much barbarism that many academic scholars - academic scholars are far more level-headed than "religious scholars" - have called for 98% of the book to be totally ignored), recommends this punishment to adulterers, men or women. However, you never hear men being stoned to death for adultery! Why?

Shame on all Muslims who allow this kind of barbaric nonsense to continue!

Big shame on all Muslims who allow misogynists to interpret laws that do not exist in the Qu'ran!!

A million shouts of shame to all Muslims that keep quiet and allow barbarians stone their women to death!!!

i cant believe the same people who say this kind of things don't represent main stream islam don't condemn it

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Drugs Case In South Africa / Al Qaeda Confirms Bin Laden's Death / First Picture Of The Man Said To Be Behind The Anti-islam Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.