Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin (829 Views)

Indian Mocks Nigerians Supporting Tinubu. / Nigerians Supporting Putin-ukraine Invasion / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by peppermint7(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
I have been on Nairaland since morning and I have observed a very bad trend
People are supporting Putin
He is a top dog
He is good at this game

What exactly are you guys gaining from this
Supporting the killing of innocent people
Supporting people been displaced for no reason

Nigerians are disgusting to be real

Btw
If Putin is not careful
He may be riding in the same cab as Hitler

This moniker below is an example
Tueh

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by omoredia: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
"This morning, we are defending our country alone. Just like yesterday, the most powerful country in the world looked on from a distance,"

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by peppermint7(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
omoredia:
"This morning, we are defending our country alone. Just like yesterday, the most powerful country in the world looked on from a distance,"

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
Russia suffer damages today Aje
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by donbachi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
One nigeria gang
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by Drastick(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
I pray for peaceful resolution
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by muykem: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Because they are saddest with rebellion spirit.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by Africonji: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
As a Biafran, I can never support Putin's actions because it reminds me of how the zoo attacked Biafrans after they rightfully declared their sovereign nation of Biafra due to the maltreatment of our people by the zoo. No freedom-loving person should be found supporting a tyrant like Putin. Ukrainians want the be free to live their lives without Russian authoritarianism dominating their lives. I am will support such. Never.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by Gentlevip: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Biafrans support him.he advocate for seperatist and smashes old seperatist. Hhhh
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by dasparrow: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
I don't support Putin or Ukraine. These europeans don't give a damn about Africans so I can careless if they kill themselves there. I care about Africa and Africans and that is it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Because America is backing ukraine

Those Nigerians don't love Putin, they simply hate America and anybody that will cause america pain is a welcome development for them

They are mostly terrorists sympathyzers and you know the region they occupy in NIgeria

Some of them don't even have international passports yet they are supporting Putin in far away russia for killing civilians in ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by mrvitalis(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:
He is a top dog
He is good at this game

Btw
If Putin is not careful

Tueh
But u support Ukraine ? That killed civilians in Russia speaking part ? Oh Russia should just watch and allow it's people to be killed ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by peppermint7(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

But u support Ukraine ? That killed civilians in Russia speaking part ? Oh Russia should just watch and allow it's people to be killed ?
This guy sabi wetin de occur at all ??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by Truthisunique2: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Because we want Russia and China to rule the world since Islamic terrorist have gained more ground under the west
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by nedu666: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Op is jobless and idle. Ordinary arguments on nairaland, you want to carry wahala on your head. The same you dey condemn those supporting Manchester United, Liverpool.... i.e. everyone must follow you or else na emotional blackmail
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by Kapeter(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
donbachi:
One nigeria gang
Actually Igbos. Just their way of showing solidarity to their sore loser adopted son Trump. They want freedom but supporting another country that is fighting tooth and nail against it. Confused lots. Ipobians need brain test, olohun.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by mrvitalis(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:

This guy sabi wetin de occur at all ??
I should be asking you that they or u just believe what western media tell you ?

Do you know about the 2014 agreement to grand Russia speaking part of Ukraine referendum ? Instead they were killed and slaughtered

Did you read ukraine blocking Crimea water supply killing of 90% of their farmlands ?

Of course not ...u believe Russia just invaded ukraine because they are heartless ...smh

Read man read

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by peppermint7(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
nedu666:
Op is jobless and idle. Ordinary arguments on nairaland, you want to carry wahala on your head. The same you dey condemn those supporting Manchester United, Liverpool.... i.e. everyone must follow you or else na emotional blackmail
Guy you Sabi me from anywhere or you just want the attention or something
This is how you go about disgracing yourselves
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by DemMannaScam: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:

Nothing changes. peppermint7 your cursed mama remains a very big fool. Stay tuned for more updates...

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by peppermint7(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=DemMannaScam post=110546825][/quote]
Tears upon tears
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by peppermint7(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

I should be asking you that they or u just believe what western media tell you ?

Do you know about the 2014 agreement to grand Russia speaking part of Ukraine referendum ? Instead they were killed and slaughtered

Did you read ukraine blocking Crimea water supply killing of 90% of their farmlands ?

Of course not ...u believe Russia just invaded ukraine because they are heartless ...smh

Read man read
E get why I no go drag with you
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by mrvitalis(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:

E get why I no go drag with you
I haven't seen any smart person backing Ukraine ...u just renforced my stand

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by peppermint7(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Well we will all see the end of this and I will bring you back to this post
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by buckeyemedia: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
moralistic:

Those Nigerians don't love Putin, they simply hate America and anybody that will cause america pain is a welcome development for them

They are mostly terrorists sympathyzers and you know the region they occupy in NIgeria

Some of them don't even have international passports yet they are supporting Putin in far away russia for killing civilians in ukraine.

Zionist minded Slave, what concerns you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by buckeyemedia: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Na so they take shout entering Afghanistan, after 20 years & $800 billion, they packed their bags them & NATO, including Australia in less than a week ran away & left the Taliban.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by ivolt: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mostly because Putin is a strong man and it is in the habit of many Nigerians to support the
brute.

There was even an idiot whose brother is still stranded in Ukraine
calling for more bombing.
It wasn't until he was reminded of the fact that he sobered up.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by Whazar(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
moralistic:

Present those fools with America and Russia visas and see which they will go for
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by buckeyemedia: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Whazar:

Present those fools with America and Russia visas and see which they will go for
Not everyone is as fickle minded like you, no wonder you think the way you have been conditioned to reason in the thought of mumurism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by Whazar(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Not everyone is as fickle minded like you, no wonder you think the way you have been conditioned to reason in the thought of mumurism?
Fvck off oh I forgot you are a bmc so I didn’t expect anything sensible in your comments

You can continue to lick Putin’s asss
Someday Boko Haram will invade your own village too
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by buckeyemedia: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Whazar:

Fvck off oh I forgot you are a bmc so I didn’t expect anything sensible in your comments

You can continue to lick Putin’s asss
Someday Boko Haram will invade your own village too
Uncle SAM & Uncle TOM slave, go & apply for visa from your Lords, African Rejectee.

Have you collected your reparation, abi na Forty acres & a Mule?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by Jostoman: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Those terrorist and APC Urchin are happy with Putin because they love evil.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:
He is a top dog
He is good at this game

Btw
If Putin is not careful

Tueh

Chai only God can tell the number of monikers you have on Nairaland.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by KingdomlessKing: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Death to the Ukrainians
Death to the Americans
Fvck the EUs

Putin NUKE the mofukers

Oboi this Ukrainians tear dey sweet eh!
Peppermint7, abeg Wetin make this Ukrainian tears sweet? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion- Can Nigeria have a Democratic President and vice from same Religion? / Osinbajo And Aregbesola Shun Tinubu At Birthday, Refuse To Congratulate Tinubu / Alert: Stay Away From Okigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.