Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap (12303 Views)

Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders / Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by danngnews: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
So this mugu did not tell them anything about reducing the price of cement? angry
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by Cubalabloo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Look at this fool of a leader. I thought he was commending the group for bringing down the high cost of cement. This man is a total failure. Smh.
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by Spandau: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Whois:
Cement that was 2,400 naira in 2015 is now 4,200naira because of your policies. cry cry

This country is just a scam. No price regulation. No policy to supervise supply and demand chain. Cement costs more in Nigeria where it is produced and cost less in countries where Nigerian cements are exported to. How does that happen? Isn't it madness?
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by Lawalemi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
What does this one know apart from the lies that they feed him
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by flokii: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
The Northerners that monopolized cement business have indeed bridged the gap and increased the price of cement for their own selfish gains.. Cement that once sold for #1500 or less now sells for #4800 and above. What is there to celebrate? or is that proper according to North's economics??
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by obo389(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Me I have never seen BUA cement in lagos.
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Funny President........very funny....

Well, the truth is that you couldn't believe Nigerians believe in you, so is their fault not yours.......

#Celebrity President#
#Tourism President #
Enjoy yourself while it lasts.
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by chineselink: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by Masa11: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
By grace of God
Almaigaa:
The Chairman of BUA is a good business man. His business ideas and knowledge is second to none. He will soon become top amongst the richest Black people in the world.

1 Like

Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by Blue3k(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Spandau:

This country is just a scam. No price regulation. No policy to supervise supply and demand chain. Cement costs more in Nigeria where it is produced and cost less in countries where Nigerian cements are exported to. How does that happen? Isn't it madness?

Didn't your country ban imports of cement? I dont understand why you guys get surprised about the natural consequences of government policy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by DEROX: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
cheesy i love this just imagine if to say dangote is an igbo man or this bua man we no go hear word again
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by jp130(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
My take is in d purchasing power of nigerians, how much can u survived with in a day?
We need to answer this.
Meanwhile, my tron profit taken today

Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by HenriGreat: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
I can understand bridging when the price of cement drops to 2500. FOR YOUR COMPANY REGISTRATION: BUSINESS NAME, LTD AND IT. CALL US OON 07038174790. We will deliver your certificates to your preferred location.
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by Spandau: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Blue3k:

Didn't your country ban imports of cement? I dont understand why you guys get surprised about the natural consequences of government policy.

If you are not a Nigerian, then get lost. Pretend not to see my post 'cause it's not meant for you. It's for Nigerians who understand the situation of things and the devils we are plagued with as leaders.
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by Cromagnon: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Godjone:
Nonsense and useless deficits angry
Tell the two idiots to reduce the price and not bridging deficit gap. Useless people
reduce price and sell at a loss? Why you no go start your own cement plant come sell at loss?
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by Cromagnon: 12:35am On Feb 26, 2022
Whois:
Cement that was 2,400 naira in 2015 is now 4,200naira because of your policies. cry cry
how much was dollar then?
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by 1833tr: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Wetin concern a Lazy Youth wey no get automobile or generator?
[/s]
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by fashrola(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
How will it reduce, when the cost of production is increasing?

Are we importing limestones?

Are workers Salary/wages increased yearly?

Diesel price might be on the high side what about harnessing green energy for their plant

This is not an excuse for increasing the price of cement to almost 5k
Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by Kfed4ril(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Wetin concern a Lazy Youth wey no get automobile or generator?

Oga shut up and stop supporting nonsense.
This is the longest scarcity I’ve ever witnessed in Nigeria.
Going to 2 months now, and you’re still supporting foolishly.
If this had happened in the previous admin in sure your reply would be criticism and condemnation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form / Rivers Government Plans To Attack State CID & Pin It On Hon. Farah - Media Aide / Governor Akeredolu Campaigns For Tinubu, APC Candidates In Ondo South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.