Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal (38892 Views)

17-Year-Old Zainab Abu Marries Boko Haram Member Against Father's Wish In Niger / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by We4all: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Northerners and nepotism are like siamese twins. Was his company even qualified to execute the contract?
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by snipernigga(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
He needs a DNA test before he can make payments
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Geeman2006: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Olatemiseeni24:
Ganduje has to conduct DNA on this guy asap coz it seems to me that Ganduje has fathered a bastard.

No need. True son of his father. He and his father are birds of the same feather. A family of kleptocrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by aribisala0(m): 2:06am On Feb 27, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
It's a criminal offense to award contracts to your family members or these polithiefcians don't know?
Really?
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by tit(f): 2:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Fulani don't love money
Fulani cannot sell their father
Fulani love themsef
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by pillzthadrugz(m): 3:21am On Feb 27, 2022
I dey even pray make the pikin carry gun shoot him papa for head...... God abeg.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Caseless: 4:20am On Feb 27, 2022
What's wrong with this family and extreme love for money?

It's all wrong for this drug user to sue his mom and his mom was wrong to corner $100k dollars he got from associates so she could help facilitate a land purchase.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Slurity(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2022
Do you suppose to get the contract in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Elidrisy20: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2022
This one na him be water don pass garri grin
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by petitejolie(f): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2022
This one is just sueing his parents up and down. U no get respect
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Is that even allowed to award contracts to your family members undecided

By the time I enter government in this country the level of nepotism I will introduce will be unprecedented....the first thing will be to put my father in charge of finance in fact we go turn am to family affair. I'm going into politics soon as we resume with the sole aim of serving my pocket....I mean the people grin
Since everybody wants to be mad.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Geeman2006:

No need. True son of his father. He and his father are birds of the same feather. A family of kleptocrats.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by HRMK: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2022
Is it right for a state governor to award contracts to his son?
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by dododawa1: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Civil war not world war
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Wize1: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
WIZGUY69:
Can't remember the last time I posted any comment in politics section. grin Nigerian political news makes me sick, sad and angry. Wtf is 'Global Firm Ltd? Sounds like what a fraudster will register in minutes without doing thorough investigation. cheesy casted country. I still love this country though due to the high corruption.

“ Global Firm Nig Ltd “ caught my attention as well. It’s the sheer audacity at lack of creativity to even hide their tracks or come up with ingenious schemes. It’s sad enough that this constitutes abuse of office & conflict of interest, what is even sadder is that the dumbest of our population are the ones controlling the destinies of smart and hard working Nigerians. Now imagine the entitlement mentality of this younger Ganduje boy, suing your father’s Govt for a crime you are complicit in.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Wize1: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Prosperous111:

If you follow the guy up you will Know he wasn't doing all of this for family sake. He was rising against his father because he know how currupt his father was. Imagine awarding a contract for your son and asking for a cash donations back as per say you give him contract. That's the highest level of curruption. Instead of blaming this boy I commend his efforts in fighting his currupt dad

Yes. Let’s commend the son of a public office holder who got a contract breaching public procurement laws. He is an astute man fighting his father on behalf of Nigerians to stop corruption, not because he is getting the short end of the stick in a dubious deal we wouldn’t have know of if all had gone well. Smh. The way some of your reason mehn!

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by rafcrown(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Family business,Family matter,Family issue,Family problem,
Father is the Governor
Son is the contractor
Money circulates in the Family.
I pity the masses.
In a responsible country, contracts are broken down into pieces so that even self employed people will benefit.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bari22:
Ganduje’s son threatens legal action against father over payment in N190m contract deal

https://dailynigerian.com/exclusive-ganduje-son/
The great gameplay himself. Corrupt dollar siphoning APC govt is programmed from the pit of hell
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Justiceleague1: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
wifeesnatcher sophisticated mo....n afonja grin :

always waiting and looking for Yoruba validation because of your political inferiority?

no Yoruba give a fúck about Peter obi the thief, he didn't steal any Yoruba money, Yoruba only talk about him when you talk about theirs that didn't steal your money

you like to question others tribe leaders wealth but will be crying like kindergarten when they talk about yours

who cares to read this piece of huge pile of shiii from your leaking anus grin grin grin grin grin

fúck you and your region, Yoruba give no fúck about you people

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by WIZGUY69(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wize1:

“ Global Firm Nig Ltd “ caught my attention as well. It’s the sheer audacity at lack of creativity to even hide their tracks or come up with ingenious schemes. It’s sad enough that this constitutes abuse of office & conflict of interest, what is even sadder is that the dumbest of our population are the ones controlling the destinies of smart and hard working Nigerians. Now imagine the entitlement mentality of this younger Ganduje boy, suing your father’s Govt for a crime you are complicit in.

Well said! I doubt if Nigeria can ever get it right.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by BluntCrazeMan: 5:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Bari22:
Ganduje’s son threatens legal action against father over payment in N190m contract deal

https://dailynigerian.com/exclusive-ganduje-son/
Like Father Like Son.
Exposing themselves in their own corruption games due to greed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.