Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal (38873 Views)

17-Year-Old Zainab Abu Marries Boko Haram Member Against Father's Wish In Niger / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by DoggoneDogg: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
First off, shouldn't both of them be arrested for diversion of public funds & embezzlement?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by santopelele(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Family business as usual
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Badonasty(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lol…does this one even know the implication of what he’s doing

3 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by akevic: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Breeze don blow, fowl nyash don open. This is what love of money can cause
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by METTLESUM: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Turning national affairs to family affairs. Bunch of useless polithiefians. Ole, Oloshii.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Ferdinandu(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is what we are saying. On what basis should he award contract linked to a family member in the first place. Dirty idiots
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Make them help us check
The project no go worth even 90m naira
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Newboss(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nigeria and overinflated contracts
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by penceman(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
People like ganduje and tinubu should not even be runing their families. Ganduje got there by playing sychopantic supplicant to proud kwankwanso and kwankwanso fell for it. Give post to the humble not the sychophant. Now people ask me how do you differentiate.? Ok. A sycophant will always be at your house drinking your garri and runing dirty errans for you. But the humble will not always be at your place but he will be the first to answer every call

3 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Drastick:
These are truly signs of the endtime. Son rising against his father cos of money.
Exactly the point, bro.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
This Pikin eehn angry angry angry
Which kind yeye Pikin I come born sef undecided undecided undecided

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by julioralph(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hmmm

Junior Gandollar vs senior Gandollar.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Ayemileto(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
I hope EFCC and ICPC will act sha.

Awarding contracts to his son is actually illegal.

Both the son and the father needs to be jailed.

abobote:
Like seriously? Giving a contract of billions to his son. Billions just for an IDP camp. Corruption runs in that family

It's "millions", not "billions".

Billions has 10 - 12 digits before decimal point. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by nedekid: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
We southerners are our own problem.
Expecially easterners.
I wrote in some earlier post how as a young man around that 1999-2000 or so how I went to hustle for supply contract in a gov parastatal headquarters and how the northern director welcomed me and treated me well, he directed me to the other director in charge, an igbo man and how that one treated me like trash and practically discouraged me saying instead of me to go look for job, I Wan make moni.
She you see how these northerners empower themselves. Young man like this getting 190m contracts and it will not be his first or last.
Look at the irritant adamu garuba getting over 200m to build an app or . (meanwhile aboki cloner Twitter). App I will build for less than 600k.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by FaceTanke: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Eedi re o
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Advancedman(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Xscape1993:
It is well. APC, terrorism and corruption are insperatable. Giving contracts to his son's company. Nigeria my country which way?

He can give him contract so long he has the capacity. Nepotism is giving it to him when he is not qualified.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Microwhy: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Xscape1993:
It is well. APC, terrorism and corruption are insperatable. Giving contracts to his son's company. Nigeria my country which way?
So what is wrong giving the contact to his son, if the son can deliver diligently.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by alizma: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
If the company has fully executed the job, it is his right to get paid, in the absence of payment as at when due and proper explanation to that regards, it is also his right to use legal means to get the government to pay him. The fact that his father is the governor is immaterial in the court of law
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by wiseoneking: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Druggie is day dreaming that one day he would become plesident and ganjuje his vice

As he dey collect 10% of all Nigeria revenue, Seyi dey collect him own

As ganjuge dey collect for babaringa, his son dey collect contracts

can you prove this Drug allegations?
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Prosperous111(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Drastick:
These are truly signs of the endtime. Son rising against his father cos of money.

If you follow the guy up you will Know he wasn't doing all of this for family sake. He was rising against his father because he know how currupt his father was. Imagine awarding a contract for your son and asking for a cash donations back as per say you give him contract. That's the highest level of curruption. Instead of blaming this boy I commend his efforts in fighting his currupt dad

4 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by kolakolex: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
abobote:
Like seriously? Giving a contract of billions to his son. Billions just for an IDP camp. Corruption runs in that family

It's 190million and not billions.
Kindly take ur time to read next time.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by easiest(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ota sue your father now, let see if both of you won't end in jail. Imagine awarding contract to his son, both of you will rot in prison as it clear that's characteristics of corruption.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Justiceleague1:
Since yesterday,only one page!!!!!! No conehead,no sophisticated morrorrrns saying anything!!!

But they are ready to tell you everything about their favourite"pandora et Obi" They can tell you the history of Diezani Allison Madueke if you care to listen!

Ask them what happened why former NPA Usman Bala hadiza was sacked and they know nada! Ask them if they are aware the former petroleum minister Rilwanu Lukeman owns an oil well and they be mute!

Btw,birds of a feather

Abomination people!!!
Can you imagine what's happening?!

always waiting and looking for Yoruba validation because of your political inferiority?

no Yoruba give a fúck about Peter obi the thief, he didn't steal any Yoruba money, Yoruba only talk about him when you talk about theirs that didn't steal your money

you like to question others tribe leaders wealth but will be crying like kindergarten when they talk about yours

fúck you and your region, Yoruba give no fúck about you people
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by naija4life247: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Look at his picture very well. There is no single resemblance with his father. He must be a bastard son from a thieving mother and dollar stuffing fake father. Useless looting family
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Cantonese: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
“ When contacted, the governor’s son confirmed his resolve to take legal action over the issue, but said his father refused to approve the payment over his (Abdulaziz) refusal to give kickback in cash to Ganduje Foundation.”

Just imagine that. What is it between this APC governor and kickbacks? He even demanded kickbacks from his own biological son.

Tufia kwa.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Drastick(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Prosperous111:

If you follow the guy up you will Know he wasn't doing all of this for family sake. He was rising against his father because he know how currupt his father was. Imagine awarding a contract for your son and asking for a cash donations back as per say you give him contract. That's the highest level of curruption. Instead of blaming this boy I commend his efforts in fighting his currupt dad

I agree with u, Prosper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gandollar will never learn. undecided
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Olatemiseeni24: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ganduje has to conduct DNA on this guy asap coz it seems to me that Ganduje has fathered a bastard.
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Danmboss(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Even the company name is synonymous to corruption
Re: Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal by Germi9: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Goat no dey born dog,like father like son, him say make him Papa bring the dollars wey him hide for inside agbada afterall no be only him like money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.