Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,845 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow (35342 Views)

White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by fmonigent(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
History555:

Which my putin. Am i from Russia. U are acting as if you are from Ukraine. Since u care so much why don't you move to Ukraine to fight. U leave the problems u are facing in Nigeria and carry Ukraine matter on ur head. Am sure u don't have 24hrs light, free quality education and health care. Yet u did not run amock.

Oga Abeg mind your business so you can live long.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let them disobey and regret their life..by the time USA is done with Putin he will understand how life works..
Where are his puppet?come and support.. this sanction are capable of crippling Russia's economy bit by bit..how long can they go ?
They are the aggressor here so they keep spending unnecessarily..money that's meant to develop your economy you are instead invading any country that speak against your bully..

Let's keep watching how far they can go..I still stand by my word..
"Putin will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine"
Don't mind those ill fated and hate filled Nigerians who pray regularly for Nigerians in Diaspora to fail especially the ones in the USA. So much hatred has permeated Nigeria.
It's always better one remains in his or her shell when visiting that country.
Devil is always conducting ward rounds there.
Most of them don't read.
They think the world power under Russia or China will be favourable. These are people who haven't boarded local flight within Nigeria.
IF only they can be made to understand how Russia & China detest the Black Race.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by obedience4(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
China will never allow is economy go down because of anybody.. They are have worked too hard to get were they are... The only thing keeping China from attacking Taiwan is not that they don't have the military might.. Sanctions.. The Chinese economy is too interwoven with the West the moment sanctions comes into play it will be calamitous for China... And also China is smart they haven't fought one war in over 100 years they love deplomecy
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't mind those ill fated and hate filled Nigerians who pray regularly for Nigerians in Diaspora to fail especially the ones in the USA. So much hatred has permeated Nigeria.
It's always better one remains in his or her shell when visiting that country.
Devil is always conducting ward rounds there.
Most of them don't read.
They think the world power under Russia or China will be favourable. These are people who haven't boarded local flight within Nigeria.
IF only they can be made to understand how Russia & China detest the Black Race.
They are bunch of blockheads..they hate the west for absolutely no reason like Russia and Putin is in any way better..
Pls enjoy yourself and let them keep clowning around..they can do anything possible to get to the said west..
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Rebuke: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ikiriye:

And the parasitic west killing your Nigeria and Africa are great.small brain inside big skull smh

Atleast it's a small brain, it can do wonder.....what about a shit filled skull like yhurs? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Blaming it all on the West but don't forget to be grateful to the West too, for the advancements and developments they brought to yhu......maybe yhu would have still be living in the cave by now and jumping from one tree to another like monkeys grin grin grin.

I am sure the West is still the reason yhur country is the way it's today. Tell me, has yhur "Nigeria" not killed and crippled more lives and destinies than yhu can mention already? West still responsible?

SA killing yhur brothers and other African countries making a mess of yhur brothers are also propelled to be doing so by the West, I guess.

Bloody hypocrites whose house is on fire but will rather go around throwing tantrums on countries who hardly remember yhur existence because they're busy doing something meaningful for their own citizens and making life a better place for them.

The same West has come to yhur rescue and defense many times yhur elected leaders almost had yhu for a meal. In fact, their fear is what has kept yhur leaders from making a mess of yhu many times.

Parasitic West? They sure must have their own down sides but I put it to yhu that life would have been more hellish for yhu without them, judging by how yhur leaders and citizens will jump at any opportunity to move there.......even yhur president and top politicians in this country can't even survive without the west medical assistance. Tell me what parasite means again please.

Next time yhu wanna blame the west for yhur woes, think about the above.

Wake up and school yhurself on reality than this hate filled theory of the west. Dunce!
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by TiglathPILESER: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The wise Chinese don't want to gamble their funds in a warzone

Chinese, Arabs and Jews never joke or play with their money

Russia and Ukraine are on their own

Well Russia has $650, billion USD in foreign reserves, they have 2300 tonnes of Gold reserves as well, so they are prepared

take they arabs out...
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by TiglathPILESER: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is all over for President Putin.
President Ping of China just threw him under a moving bus.
He did not read extensively to understand China's policy of soft power.
Ukraine and Russia are trading partners of China and, as a state policy, China does not get involved with internal politics of its trading partners.
There are few books I have read about this China's soft power policy and it beats my imagination that President Putin underestimated it.
Below is one of the good books on this topic of China's soft power policy.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

I want to thank you for exposing your mind to such fundementals...

1 Like

Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Neddstark: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
goodheart01:

Russian and Chinese media u say... Lol... clown. So u now understand Chinese and Russian at the same time to have listened to their news. Oya send me a link let me see... Lol. Whack dude

And for the sake of your lack of common sense, how come the Chinese refused to grant their request for finance?? It was reported on Russian and Chinese media he said... Lol

Like I said, quote me when China gives Russia the money they need but for now, quit fooling around here

You are nauseating
I only read the first line of your statements and couldn't read more as unintelligent people are like plagues. Mention me as kuch as you eant. You will be ignored.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by iyke2frankeze: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Ukraine and Russia are trading partners of China and, as a state policy, China does not get involved with internal politics of its trading partners.
There are few books I have read about this China's soft power policy and it beats my imagination that President Putin underestimated it.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
The current Russian reserve can fund the entire Europe and America for the 100 years. I doubt if this war will last for hundreds of years. While Nigeria, Africa, the US and Europe were busy depleting their reserves, Russia was busy increasing theirs through low annual budgeting and aggressive export at lower prices.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by PrinceJoeWan(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Me sef tire oh,
The guy dey every Russia Ukraine thread with the same opinion!!!

History555:

For the past 3 days u hve been running amock over this Russia and Ukraine crisis. Are u sure u are ok, are u this jobless, are u from Ukraine. U did not vex over the state of Nigeria u live in, it is Ukraine u have neva been to u dey vex. Haba
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by whirlout: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
And some of you calling the US a farce or has been still want to continue that narrative, I don’t think so. China is not taking this action if US wasn’t the head or part of NATO, they understand US influence in every imaginable sector of the world esp on the world trade market. I ve told one idiot who said Russia would ruin America in a war that wars are fought on different fronts and even if Russia can match America militarily, the US got several other different routes to squeeze Russia before attrition start to take over especially over the state of their economy. U don’t mess with the US.

For those saying he has a stash of money and gold, how long would that reserve last if sanctions go further and u are effectively limited in your trading capacity and remove from the world central credit and exchange system. For a country of 180 million, u will burn thru those funds quicker than u think before they start operating like Iran, then what u run to the table to beg. Did I mention most of those stashed funds would be spent trying to prop up its currency from attaining useless status. Putin has overplayed his hand on this one and sadly his citizens are the ones that will suffer the consequences. So pls all you anti US, continue that narrative US is irrelevant. America is still the measure of relevancy at all four corners of the globe and even China understands that clearly
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by phenase(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
THIS A WELL PLANNED WAR BY BIDEN AND HIS GANGS
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by ariesbull: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The wise Chinese don't want to gamble their funds in a warzone

Chinese, Arabs and Jews never joke or play with their money

Russia and Ukraine are on their own

Well Russia has $650, billion USD in foreign reserves, they have 2300 tonnes of Gold reserves as well, so they are prepared

Bloomberg is a western media and a propaganda tool

May sense fall on you
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Tekuzukite: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is strange. If this is true, then there is problem for Russia.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by bewla(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Do u no how I can get free ride to Ukraine I want to sign up to fight and my boys of five making six

To God will kill nonsense for this people body
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by goodheart01: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Neddstark:

You are nauseating
I only read the first line of your statements and couldn't read more as unintelligent people are like plagues. Mention me as kuch as you eant. You will be ignored.

You read the first line and couldn’t continue because your faint mindset couldn’t keep up with the reality I dished out to your silly brain.

For the records it’s “as much as you want” and not “as kuch as you eant”. You couldn’t even calm down to read the shit u typed because you’re so whack and high on foolishness.

I still repeat, quote me when China agrees to fund Russia and also send me the link to the fake news you’re peddling, because I deal with facts and not assumptions. Mugu!!
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by jude33084(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
restriction is not denial undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Biden Plans Reversing Trump's Jerusalem Move Despite Strong Objections / Driver Of The Cold Truck That Killed 39 Migrants Has Been Charged With Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.