Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

FG, ASUU To Reconvene On Feb 28 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG, ASUU To Reconvene On Feb 28 (554 Views)

Strike: FG, ASUU To Meet Again Today / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG, ASUU To Reconvene On Feb 28 by Oluwatech(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
According to The Minister of Labour and Employemnt, Senator Chris Ngige, said the ongoing warning strike is illegal because the demands of the union had already been addressed since last year.

he also said, ” The strike was a clear breach of the law”. He also added that the UNION didn’t go through the normal process before embarking on the one month (warning strike) industrial action.

“ASUU did not give the Federal Government the minimum 14 days strike notice prescribed by the law, prior to the strike.

Read more
https://knowall.com.ng/2022/02/25/fg-ASUU-to-reconvene-on-feb-28-ngige/
Re: FG, ASUU To Reconvene On Feb 28 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
another series
Re: FG, ASUU To Reconvene On Feb 28 by Lingudy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
As usual, but with no positive results
Re: FG, ASUU To Reconvene On Feb 28 by LordIsaac(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Is it about the illegality or being faithful to your agreement? This Ngige is a menace to our education system.

1 Like

Re: FG, ASUU To Reconvene On Feb 28 by Oluwatech(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
LordIsaac:
Is it about the illegality or being faithful to your agreement? This Ngige is a menace to our education system.

Let just hope the next meeting will not result in inconclusive
Re: FG, ASUU To Reconvene On Feb 28 by LordIsaac(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oluwatech:

Let just hope the next meeting will not result in inconclusive
Of course, it will end in a deadlock. This is because Ngige will say it will take time before Federal Ministry of Finance can capture it. Then, before the AGF gazettes it....then....lol...infact, I just pity the students.
I know a soul who was admitted in 2016, a very exceptional student at that, but this is the 7th year, for a 4-year course! And, his result is not ready. What then shall we say of the medical students in the same school? Oh Nigeria!
Re: FG, ASUU To Reconvene On Feb 28 by Oluwatech(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
LordIsaac:

Of course, it will end in a deadlock. This is because Ngige will say it will take time before Federal Ministry of Finance can capture it. Then, before the AGF gazettes it....then....lol...infact, I just pity the students.
I know a soul who was admitted in 2016, a very exceptional student at that, but this is the 7th year, for a 4-year course! And, his result is not ready. What then shall we say of the medical students in the same school? Oh Nigeria!

That so bad.... what!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper / Peter King's Music School Admission / Meet Ikotun Moyin Who Won 8 Awards And Emerged Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.