Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road (101320 Views)

Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars / Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by litaninja(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Comedy really suits you!
Remman:
Even if they had gone... They still would have arrested them! Technology has made it hard to escape without trace. Nigeria now have eyes in the skies but can only be accessed by DSS. They're watching Bandits and terrorists but the reason they're unable to attack the northern bases is because the terrorists have innocent captured people who are serving them as wives and sex slaves as well as captives. But i know a southern president will send men, attack and save lives from Iswap and BH.

As for this robbers, they were on a suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by HardMirror(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
starbuck:
There's more to these news that they ain't honest about

How did the youth overpower those daredevils that were with sophisticated weapons
be asking stupid questions. All the youth had to do was block the roads the robbers could escape with, some thing the nigeria police should have done. The thieves cannot be wasting time clearing the roads for the vehicles to move, hence they had to abandon the vehicles and flee by foot leaving the money. If it us to dance on tiktok now, that is the only thing you can understand
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Remman:
they have eyes in the skies and can track you and i. You clearly have no clue about security in this country because if you did, you wouldn't even comment. You speak from google search. We all know Boko haram case is sentimental and the govnt is not sincere about it. They can see you but before info will go round and order to take down culprits is given, the attack is over. You should know that there's a procedure to go on any mission. Army never attacks without first mapping the place & plan and it takes hours and days to do so. They have eyes in the sense that they can track you after crime is committed. They're still improving on alarming system that can flag things before they happen but for now it's just to trace after a place is flagged. You just don't understand how these things work, do you?

You are the one making use of wrong choice of words. I do not want to go into details that will make me put out what i'm not suppose.

I know about Sat 1, 2 and x, those are not satelites capable of performing Live Imagery(Eyes In the sky) work. But mapping, still imagery Which was lunch during the time of OBJ and GEJ.
Choice of word matters a lot.

When you have a satelite that can transmit a live imagery back to it based station, or aircraft fitted with powerful lenses like the US Predator that transmit Live Imagery in real time, Then you can say you have eyes in sky. Not some mapping and still image satelite your country have.
Hope you know why I tackled you now in the first place and that you are hyping what nigeria currently have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Bigchristo: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Update on uromi bank robbery

Ubiaja youths were able to block the exit road
Which forced the robbers to abandon the bags of money and cars used for the operation

The vehicles and cash has been recovered and counting /investigation ungoing in ubiaja police station
An arrest has also been made

Stay tuned for more updates
Pics below
Gist of the century, the cars got spoiled or fuel finished, which Youths? For robbery where Army Dey run hide? Abeg make una suffry Dey lie jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by HardMirror(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ofadaman:
Those guys aren't civilians
same thing I believe
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Remman(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are the one making use of wrong choice of words. I do not want to go into details that will make me put out what i'm not suppose.

I know about Sat 1, 2 and x, those are not satelites capable of performing Live Imagery(Eyes In the sky) work. But mapping, still imagery Which was lunch during the time of OBJ and GEJ.
Choice of word matters a lot.

When you have a satelite that can transmit a live imagery back to it based station, or aircraft fitted with powerful lenses like the US Predator that transmit Live Imagery in real time, Then you can say you have eyes in sky. Not some mapping and still image satelite your country have.
Hope you know why I tackled you now in the first place and that you are hyping what nigeria currently have.
What actually is your point here? You're just validating my comments. You argue blindly, guy. Seems it's your habit to argue pointlessly. Read my comments & read your responses. Mtcheeew! keep looking down on ursef.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Remman(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
litaninja:
Comedy really suits you!
Oboy ehn!
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Olayetan(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Skyfornia:

They could easily use one of the stolen vehicles to clear the blocked road and move.

Where is the picture of the blocked road sef?

You know wetin them take block the road?

What if nah confirm logs or concrete that they can easily clear off with a car.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by funshint(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2022
They can easily trace the owners of this vehicles through the VIN website.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Olayetan(m): 12:19am On Feb 26, 2022
irenosen22:
Fake news.no youth blocked any road.they went into the bush were they hid their cars and abodon dis cars there.the money they took was too much.it was unable to enter into their cars.so they had to leave dis ones bags of money behind.it was one farmer dat went to farm dis morning dat saw the vehicles in the Bush and alerted the police.they came prepared.

Hmm
What are we to believe now?

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by beejay85: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Which forced the robbers to abandon the bags of money and cars used for the operation

The vehicles and cash has been recovered and counting /investigation ungoing in ubiaja police station

Pics below
Don't be surprised if the only arrest made by the police was one of the resourceful youth that block the robbers exit route grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2022
ogbologbo1000:
How man bags of money are in the picture ?. By the time these money will pass through the Nigerian Police, I bet you it will be less than half bag.
They will change the bags of 1k notes to #20 naira. N the bags of 5h notes to #10 naira.
I trust them on this.

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Olayetan(m): 12:42am On Feb 26, 2022
funshint:
They can easily trace the owners of this vehicles through the VIN website.

cheesy cheesy
This must be the most funny comment on this thread.

Does VIN bring owners details or reveal car history, why would they even use VIN to track owners when the cars are registered under someone's name.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by seguno2: 1:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Pics below

Can we deal with our local government councillors and chairmen; state lawmakers and governors; senators, representatives and presidents in the same manner instead of letting them loot us silly thereby depriving us of free education, healthcare facilities, water, roads, sanitation, electricity, jobs etc?
Why can’t we do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Handsum64: 1:09am On Feb 26, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
How could they be overly confident to rob four banks at a go? So they really thought they could escape? Their extreme greed led to their disgrace. RIP to the over 20 innocent souls who died.
Read before you comment
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by aktolly54(m): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

They will all be caught with the cars registration numbers
most of the cars are stolen vehicle from gunpoint, hope the owner already reported to nearest police station otherwise he don enter wahala be that
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by aktolly54(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2022
fashrola:

Their fingerprints full the body of the car...... I hope the Police forensic department get to work
which database Nigeria get? Shit like that can work abroad not Nigeria here

3 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Proudlyomonna: 1:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Chrisvotel:
ya me too how can some youths overpower armed men with sophisticated weapons well I think there's more to this story

They did not overpower em
They blocked em undecided
Why ya all tryna change this story by force angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by bergs2: 1:29am On Feb 26, 2022
DropsMic:
The youths did what the entire Nigerian Moronic Military with all the plethora of weapons at their disposal couldn't do.. Kudos to them.

Jobless Nigerian Youths my foot

More like intelligence(Common Sense) over AK47.
Deep

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by pepericozi: 1:30am On Feb 26, 2022
tito44:
Only God knows how many bags like these that the police have hidden for themselves

True talk.

Like Abba Kyari �����

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by anonimi: 1:33am On Feb 26, 2022
seguno2:

Can we deal with our local government councillors and chairmen; state lawmakers and governors; senators, representatives and presidents in the same manner instead of letting them loot us silly thereby depriving us of free education, healthcare facilities, water, roads, sanitation, electricity, jobs etc?
Why can’t we do that

Good questions.
What is stopping youths from tackling politicians like this

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Muzikluva(m): 1:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:
The Corolla that much emphasis was made on
This is a Camry not a Corolla
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by princewarri1985: 2:35am On Feb 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Pics below
Ubiaja thats my mom fucking village! All those ubiaja youth mumu sha, money wey them suppose share among themselves. Because those police officers will definately re steal half of the money
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by princewarri1985: 2:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Pics below
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 26, 2022
So they could not catch any body along side with those things...hmmmmm ..they all excaped undecided undecided
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Beautifulvivy14:
So they could not catch any body along side with those things...hmmmmm ..they all escaped undecided undecided
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:03am On Feb 26, 2022
PALAPALA02:

You dey carry benin boyz joke

Omo doz guys get bast**d mind

No disrespect, yoruba or even boys no get mind reach benin boyz when it comes to violence
I am surprised.. shocked
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by juwoonn(m): 3:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Which thief go carry his registered car go robbery for this cctv age? There’s 99% possibilities those cars were hijacked purposely for that evil act. I’m sure some innocent people will be in trouble now.
Ifesinachi22:

They will all be caught with the cars registration numbers
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by franugo(m): 3:09am On Feb 26, 2022
Remman:
What actually is your point here? You're just validating my comments. You argue blindly, guy. Seems it's your habit to argue pointlessly. Read my comments & read your responses. Mtcheeew! keep looking down on ursef.

You don't know how to use the terms correctly and he's trying to educate you a little. Listen to him, he knows what he's saying.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Dshocker(m): 3:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Na now una go know say SARS dey work
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Dshocker(m): 3:13am On Feb 26, 2022
Remman:
Even if they had gone... They still would have arrested them! Technology has made it hard to escape without trace. Nigeria now have eyes in the skies but can only be accessed by DSS. They're watching Bandits and terrorists but the reason they're unable to attack the northern bases is because the terrorists have innocent captured people who are serving them as wives and sex slaves as well as captives. But i know a southern president will send men, attack and save lives from Iswap and BH.

As for this robbers, they were on a suicide mission.

Which technology?
Does Nigeria have technology?
My brother SARS go use mirror(juju) locate those boys one by one
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by juwoonn(m): 3:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Lolz...
How many BUA bags did they use? I’m counting just 7 from the images.
People buy thousands of these bags per day.
When I was building my house women come to the site to pick bags for resale.
Go to the market you’ll see bagco bag sellers hanging bags of dangote, bua, semo etc in their hundreds. You won’t be able to arrest them through BUA bags. It’s super easy to buy hundreds of them inside market and on the streets... it’s like saying they should arrest everyone that buys a bagco bag if they used bagco. The best the Police can do to arrest them is with their fingerprints on the car and sack.... because even the vehicles might have been stolen at gunpoint.
Kingcalls:
They should start by looking for those that bought or tried to get empty BUA sacks...they should visit building sites and cement sellers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.