Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road (101306 Views)

Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars / Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by NaijaCover(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by saintruky(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Olayetan:

the person behind the camera may not know about cars very well, he may have mistook the car for corolla.

Baba d car was visible... If u look am sef u go confirm am... D video dey Nairaland sef.. d big for nothing join, but corolla na dem load d money put... E clear d operation was a success... Na d corolla dey take escape las las...
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Cokahot: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
It was an all for one and one for all kind of ish. Someone got greedy and try to double cross the bags and shots went off.2 secs everywhere burst
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by ussv: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is very encouraging
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Gentledizzle: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fake news..
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by BusterG: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
DropsMic:
The youths did what the entire Nigerian Moronic Military couldn't do.. Kudos to them.

Jobless Nigerian Youths my foot

You see ehn.

The lifeline of this country is in hand of the masses. But guess what populace is Not only sleeping but also snoring..

If Ubiaja youths can mobilize and intercept this consignment quickly and recover all, then it means ALL NIGERIAN YOUTHS can change the course of this Nation.

If ONLY they can think and Act decisively.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gbamsolutely....na i no use loud it. Na community issue

ivolt:

It is either they abandoned those due to overweight or
they were ambushed after dumping their weapons.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Anny505(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cokahot:
It was an all for one and one for all kind of ish. Someone got greedy and try to double cross the bags and shots went off.2 secs everywhere burst

No dead body, no blood....did also wash the blood off the car or something.

Sir, if you believe this story told by this op who is probably a police officer, you can believe that cats lay eggs grin
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Remman:
you just show us how you lack the knowledge of DSS tech. It was GEJ who bought the advanced service when he invited foreign powers to find out the whereabout of chibok girls. Which they traced to Sambisa forest. Yet could not go in because of northern people's sentiments that they're killing their brothers. As far back as GEJ's time, DSS can spy on someone and can even see you through an open curtain or window in your house. Technology improves everyday. Nigeria is not even hosting the service but they bought a space and database in the international secret service. You can go and call your DSS friends, if you have one. Let them tell you how far their tech has gone.

You are really funny, but i do not want to go into details about things, as i need to be anonymous as possible.

When you say eyes in the sky, hope you really understands what that means? Nigeria have eyes in the sky, yet boko boys positions can not be pinpoint.

Please say what you know and do not read over exaggerated printed stories telling you that GE subscribed for a company to provide eyes in the sky for nigeria goverment. You can say other satelite sub, but do not say eyes in the sky.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by PALAPALA02(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
To be sincere those boys are on a different level..I mean the confidence and all..no fear..
Who are they..how did they have that kinda confidence tho..

You dey carry benin boyz joke

Omo doz guys get bast**d mind

No disrespect, yoruba or even boys no get mind reach benin boyz when it comes to violence
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Anny505(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
ivolt:

It is either they abandoned those due to overweight or
they were ambushed after dumping their weapons.

Who ambushed them Those guys are collecting better AC in a 4star hotel right now angry
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Anny505(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
PALAPALA02:

You dey carry benin boyz joke

Omo doz guys get bast**d mind

No disrespect, yoruba or even boys no get mind reach benin boyz when it comes to violence

Abeg gettat with your beer parlour analysis, even if like drink all the OKB were you know, e no fit chest 1shot for Pump Action grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Cokahot: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
The last place the youths should have thought of returning the stash was the npf, they should have ran to the church with it. Come on, ye blind youths of edo state. U saw gold and were already at the promised bitcoin cash in sacks land. I expected of cos the lazy youths to fight over them sacks. This sh it happened in SA not too long ago,see ppl dey pick money,dem no send. E reach the dumb lazy youths at uromi turn,na police hand sacks of cash end. God.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
That funds no betweens Everly complete again
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by mployer(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Skyfornia:
After robbing 4 banks and making the army and police pee for their pants...na bloody civilians dem come abandon their loots for? I don't believe this story

The exit road was blocked. Cars don't fly, you know?
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by thatigboman1: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Prechgold1180:
And this
the lexus 330 the guy that filmed the robbery talked about.
There were other cars, I saw a sienna in the video and many motorcycles.
God bless ubiaja youths. Taking action while some were thanking jesus for not being killed as if their lives were better than that of those that were killed.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by seyz91(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
I feel same
starbuck:
There's more to these news that they ain't honest about

How did the youth overpower those daredevils that were with sophisticated weapons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by seyz91(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Me too
Skyfornia:
After robbing 4 banks and making the army and police pee for their pants...na bloody civilians dem come abandon their loots for? I don't believe this story
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by thatigboman1: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nigeria police and army are dead. It's all man to himself. Kudos to the youths that blocked the exit.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Anny505(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
mployer:

The exit road was blocked. Cars don't fly, you know?

Let me pretend I believe this story that they abandoned their cars and loot, did they walk with their guns sling over their shoulders or they also abandoned their guns.

If the road was blocked with cars and trailers as claimed, what stops dem from walking to the end of the street and smash any window of any car of their choice, get in, connect the ignition wire and drive off.

I believe this op is a police officer trying to save face
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by toxtimmy: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lol... now police go share the money amongst themselves....

DropsMic:
The youths did what the entire Nigerian Moronic Military with all the plethora of weapons at their disposal couldn't do.. Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Cokahot: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Story,like day dem dey verify their database, go check address wey dey under plate number,just like 419 bitcoin investment,e go dey non existent, not available. How many ppl register their real data,be it sim registration,bank account,license,etc.
Ifesinachi22:

They will all be caught with the cars registration numbers
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by guuudy87(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
The youths that blocked those guys know them. You may be dong what you're doing and enjoy it but i no like am be say we no like am
DropsMic:
The youths did what the entire Nigerian Moronic Military with all the plethora of weapons at their disposal couldn't do.. Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by thatigboman1: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
starbuck:
There's more to these news that they ain't honest about

How did the youth overpower those daredevils that were with sophisticated weapons
is there ever a straightforward story in Nigeria? Must have been the cars and part of the money the robbers abandoned and escaped with other cars they parked nearby and the remaining loot.
I fear for this country. Armed robbers simultaneously
robbed 5 banks in a big town like Uromi for hours in broad daylight with no security in sight. The 2 armed soldiers filmed were hiding like kindergarten children.
And uromi is a major transportation hub between East and North, so many vehicles and passengers must have been caught up in that show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Remman(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
BritishNaija:

You can say other satelite sub, but do not say eyes in the sky.
they have eyes in the skies and can track you and i. You clearly have no clue about security in this country because if you did, you wouldn't even comment. You speak from google search. We all know Boko haram case is sentimental and the govnt is not sincere about it. They can see you but before info will go round and order to take down culprits is given, the attack is over. You should know that there's a procedure to go on any mission. Army never attacks without first mapping the place & plan and it takes hours and days to do so. They have eyes in the sense that they can track you after crime is committed. They're still improving on alarming system that can flag things before they happen (this works with ground scanners and cctv & it can't be mounted in the forests just yet) but for now it's just to trace after a place is flagged. You just don't understand how these things work, do you?
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by mployer(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Anny505:

Let me pretend I believe this story that they abandoned their cars and loot, did they walk with their guns sling over their shoulders or they also abandoned their guns.

If the road was blocked with cars and trailers as claimed, what stops dem from walking to the end of the street and smash any window of any car of their choice, get in, connect the ignition wire and drive off.

I believe this op is a police officer trying to save face
I said so because I witnessed a case of robbers trying to escape with a car in Lagos traffic yesterday. It was a horrible and futile mission as they were easily rounded up.

But for this case, somehow I believe they abandoned the cars themselves, and used alternative means to escape.

Or they probably ran into the bush as the cars are parked in bushy area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Sares2626236: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
smiley
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Kyn4kyn: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Which kind Toyota Corolla and Toyota Camry car be this mbok, I have not seen this before, abi na only me were my eye no clear - corolla left hand side, Camry right hand side

Prechgold1180:
The Corolla that much emphasis was made on
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Anny505(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Did you see anything like youth overpowering the robbers in my write up

Try read to understand
Dey blocked the only exit that Dey could have use to excape more like a one way in one way out thing
Ok let me mk it easier for u to understand
Imagine the youth using like
10 tippers or trailers to block the road

What would the robbers do
Shoot the trailers till it gives way or what

Where did the youths get tipper trucks from dude, you don't even know how to lie I swear
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Remman:
Even if they had gone... They still would have arrested them! Technology has made it hard to escape without trace. Nigeria now have eyes in the skies but can only be accessed by DSS. They're watching Bandits and terrorists but the reason they're unable to attack the northern bases is because the terrorists have innocent captured people who are serving them as wives and sex slaves as well as captives. But i know a southern president will send men, attack and save lives from Iswap and BH.

As for this robbers, they were on a suicide mission.
I so much believe this. This technology was used on the case of one Catholic clergy that was killed sometime last 2yrs. The eyes just captured everything that happened within the point of the murder and even captured the killers to the very point they were arrested and I began to ask myself why Boko Haram and some high profile crime still go unpunished
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Remman(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

I so much believe this. This technology was used on the case of one Catholic clergy that was killed sometime last 2yrs. The eyes just captured everything that happened within the point of the murder and even captured the killers to the very point they were arrested and I began to ask myself why Boko Haram and some high profile crime still go unpunished
Corruption and stupid Islamic and fulani sentiment. This is why Nigeria is ranked among most corrupt nations on earth.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Anny505(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
mployer:

I said so because I witnessed a case of robbers trying to escape with a car in Lagos traffic yesterday. It was a horrible and futile mission as they were easily rounded up.

But for this case, somehow I believe they abandoned the cars themselves, and used alternative means to escape.

Or they probably ran into the bush as the cars are parked in bushy area.

Let me answer your question sir, from the video that circulated here this morning, did it look like the was any traffic in that city? Is it only one entry point to that city? Were those Lagos arm robbers you saw yesterday heavily arm like those been discussed here.

See ehn, those guys left only 10% of the entire loots gotten from 5 banks to aid their escape

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.