Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? (1419 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by DeBuddingSummer: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, please which developed country can 10 million take me to easily with student Visa?

Please emphasis on DEVELOPED and EASILY.

I have my WAEC, Degree Result, IELTS and Other certifications.

I have tried German student visa but they keep on trying to frustrate me with either no Visa or no appointment date.

I am not really interested in USA. For some weird reason, the country does not trip me. So please suggest to me potential countries that the exact amount can take me to.

N.B
Please don't mention business. I have one already. I simply want to further my degrees and start life somewhere else. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by donbachi(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by DeBuddingSummer: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
justwise Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala

Can I get a wider audience. I just saved up this money and wouldn't want to waste it. I want to invest on myself.
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Massiveglory: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
donbachi:
Ukraine

You took the words out of me.
Ukraine will receive you with open hands.

1 Like

Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Cousin9999: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Norway?
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Ecos(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin Sambisa State
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russia and ukraine are currently visa free for now.

Relocate to one of them lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by DeBuddingSummer: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cousin9999:
Norway?

Can you expatiate more. Know who went through that route?
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Cousin9999: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
DeBuddingSummer:

Can you expatiate more. Know who went through that route?

You can potentially study free there. And it's no secret that Scandinavian countries have a high standard of living. The major drawbacks are the goofy language, boring culture, cold weather, and low diversity. But you can always vacation in Spain and the UK.
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Olawrites: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2022
DeBuddingSummer:
Hello Nairalanders, please which developed country can 10 million take me to easily with student Visa?

Please emphasis on DEVELOPED and EASILY.

I have my WAEC, Degree Result, IELTS and Other certifications.

I have tried German student visa but they keep on trying to frustrate with me either no Visa or no appointment date.

I am not really interested in USA. For some weird reason, the country does not trip me. So please suggest to me potential countries that the exact amount can take me to.

N.B
Please don't mention business. I have one already. I simply want to further my degrees and start life somewhere else. Thanks.

I will suggest Canada because you tend get more opportunities and you have the upper hand of migrating to US in the future (if needed).

If you need more information, I'll show you how my cousin sister traveled to Canada this year without an agent or IELTS. She's there now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by ednut1(m): 1:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Olawrites:

I will suggest Canada because you tend get more opportunities and you have the upper hand of migrating to US in the future (if needed).

If you need more information, I'll show you how my cousin sister traveled to Canada this year without an agent or IELTS. She's there now.
he said easily. Canada student visa is not easy. Stop deceiving people.

The easy country these days is Uk

10 Likes

Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Bold78(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2022
What of Singapore or Thailand
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Owerri or Asaba
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by internationalman(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
If you have ever supported Asian countries over Western countries, China, North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Yemen and Russia should be your best bet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by JapaProfessor: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Scotland
France
Czech Republic
South Africa.

If you change your mind about US, you will be needing an excellent personal statement.
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by DeBuddingSummer: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
ednut1:
he said easily. Canada student visa is not easy. Stop deceiving people.

The easy country these days is Uk

Ednut my man, I have been personally observing your comments on immigration over the years . You make good contributions.

Please I did a research on UK, I found out that I need minimum of 18,000 pounds which is way off my budget.

Am I wrong? Because its based on Internet research. Please which good countries can you suggest based on 10 million naira budget.

I can do everything by myself. Am even thinking of South Africa now and from there, launch to Europe

Suggestions?
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Chidimercy: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Olawrites:

I am interested, can you enlighten me more?
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Zealoy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pls how can i migrate to Ukraine now i believe if i get there some how i will survive the war, even if it means joining the civilians army just for them to give me visa and permanent resident after the war

2 Likes

Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Highman56: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zealoy:
Pls how can i migrate to Ukraine now i believe if i get there some how i will survive the war, even if it means joining the civilians army just for them to give me visa and permanent resident after the war
if one bomb come land for ur front fa?
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by ednut1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
DeBuddingSummer:

Ednut my man, I have been personally observing your comments on immigration over the years . You make good contributions.

Please I did a research on UK, I found out that I need minimum of 18,000 pounds which is way off my budget.

Am I wrong? Because its based on Internet research. Please which good countries can you suggest based on 10 million naira budget.

I can do everything by myself. Am even thinking of South Africa now and from there, launch to Europe

Suggestions?
there are cheaper schools in the uk biko. South Africa? Abeg o

1 Like

Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by Zealoy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Highman56:
if one bomb come land for ur front fa?
forget that one
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by kudos4u(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
I go like do the kind of Business wey you dey do.I'm serious here is my email so that we can discuss kudos4u1@hotmail.com thanks
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by JapaProfessor: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
ednut1:
What's wrong with South Africa?
There are good schools in SA that his budget will cover.
Re: Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? by DeBuddingSummer: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2022
ednut1:

Can you name some. The 18,000 pounds I mentioned is inclusive of the amount that will be available in account before visa application.

That is living expenses.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Informations About Documents To Annexed Application For Canada Visit Visa / Proof Of Funds For Canada @ Ghana / Best Locations To Live In Calabar City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.