Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Best Locations To Live In Calabar City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Locations To Live In Calabar City (1402 Views)

Driver Cheats Death As Tree Falls On Car In Calabar (Photos) / Sight Of Calabar City / 8 Amazing Locations To Hike In Nigeria And Their Heights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by Jo100: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2020
[b][/b]Good day ya'll, I plan on moving to Calabar by next year, and I want to know the safest locations to live in Calabar.
My list of criteria's for livability include;
*Must be in an Estate
*Must be in the safest parts of the city, I heard Calabar South is a den of cultists and criminals.
*Must be around or close to a shopping mall (or not so far from it.)
*I know most parts of Nigeria are dirty, but a neat environment is a must.
Looking for a three(3) or two(2) bedroom bungalow or duplex, preferably no boys quarters and of course has to be in an Estate.
If anyone knows about the price range for such a house for rent, please do tell
Re: Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by Heartbender: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Anywhere away from Calabar South grin
Unical Satellite Town is not bad. MCC (welcome to Calabar), Marian, Effio Ette, Aka Effa, etc are nice and safe. Mbukpa, Edgerly, Abang Asang, Atimbo, etc are moderately okay
Jo100:
[b][/b]Good day ya'll, I plan on moving to Calabar by next year, and I want to know the safest locations to live in Calabar.
*Must be in an Estate
*Must be in the safest parts of the city, I heard Calabar South is a den of cultists and criminals.
Looking for a three(3) or two(2) bedroom bungalow or duplex, preferably no boys quarters and of course has to be in an Estate.

1 Like

Re: Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by PillarToPost: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by Jo100: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Heartbender:
Anywhere away from Calabar South grin
Unical Satellite Town is not bad. MCC (welcome to Calabar), Marian, Effio Ette, Aka Effa, etc are nice and safe. Mbukpa, Edgerly, Abang Asang, Atimbo, etc are moderately okay

Thanks, will do more research.
How about the GRA?
Re: Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by Jo100: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2020
PillarToPost:
I can help you wholistically to achieve all these and even more.

Add me on 0817-703-9-690
Will save your number.
And contact you when I'm ready
Re: Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by Pearlqueen(f): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Jo100:
*Must be in an Estate
Good morning. I have a conference at Ekan Edem, MCC road. Is it easily accessible? Thank you.
Re: Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by Heartbender: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2020
It's been 5 years since I left the town. I have scanty info about it. However, like all GRAs littered across the state it would be safe to say "no shaking"
Jo100:

Thanks, will do more research.
How about the GRA?
Re: Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by Jo100: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2020
Heartbender:
It's been 5 years since I left the town. I have scanty info about it. However, like all GRAs littered across the state it would be safe to say "no shaking"
Alright

1 Like

Re: Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by PillarToPost: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jo100:

Will save your number.
And contact you when I'm ready

Although
Re: Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by PillarToPost: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pearlqueen:
Good morning. I have a conference at Ekan Edem, MCC road. Is it easily accessible? Thank you.
Back then
Re: Best Locations To Live In Calabar City by PillarToPost: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hello,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

United Nigeria Plane Escapes Crash, Passengers Thank God For Saving Them (video) / Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? / Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.