Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship (22149 Views)

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by WorWorBoy: 2:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You guys should not bring disunity in rivers please? And again no tribe bears igbo and ijaw in rivers last time i checked?
Tribe in rivers are ibani,ndoki,asa,kalabari/degema,ekpeye,engeni,okirika,abua etc . Rivers is made up of majority igboid and ijoid tribes the slight ibibiod and edoid. Of the four the igboid are dominant followed by the ijoid, then edoid (engeni) and ibibiod (abua).
Who told you that no clan bear ijaw in Rivers state? undecided Oga I am from Okrika and Okrika is not a tribe Okrika is an ijaw clan.
What do you mean by they should not bring disunity in River State? Oga there's already disunity in Rivers state,no thanks to your brother Wike who keeps doing everything in Obio /Akpor LGA while ignoring others.

8 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by assholemods: 3:59am On Feb 26, 2022
opuambe:
which majority?
Ijaw have 12 LGA ikwerre have 3 Ogoni have 4 and Igbo have just etche and omuma
Who tell you say Etche and Omuma na Igbo? Are you ever aware that Omuma people are Etche?

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Idiko1: 5:14am On Feb 26, 2022
donofdons:
Where are Ogoni people? They seem to be the most useless tribe in that state. Their Eleme brothers are even worse, but their population isn’t much. How is it that no Ogoni man has been governor or deputy since rivers state was created. Ogoni fought hard for the creation of that state and great sons like Ken saro wiwa fought for south south people, but today, they have been reduced to cultists, killer and farmers. It will be very unfair to them for any other ethnic group there to become governor after Wike.

Eleme is not Ogoni and certainly not brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by frozen70(f): 5:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
He should go and rest,let him first go learn how to govern his own family and also learn how to respect women especially his widowed step mother Drs Mrs Seinye Dumo Lulu-Briggs

Honestly, he couldn't organise his father's burial talk more of organising a crazy state with radicals

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Goddyj(m): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2022
opuambe:
which majority?
Ijaw have 12 LGA ikwerre have 3 Ogoni have 4 and Igbo have just etche and omuma
There's no point for this argument. I lived in Rivers State from 2006 to 2019. Don't let the online debate about who's Igbo and who's not in Rivers State deceive you. Go and tell Opobo, Obigbo, Etche, Omuma, Egbema, Bonny, Andoni, Ahoada East and West, Onne and any other Igbo speaking parts of Rivers State that they're not Igbos, and see whether they'll take it lightly with you.

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by meltech(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2022
talktimi:
He's a king now, he should sit back in Abonnema and conduct his duties as a royal father

Easy bro
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Who told you that no clan bear ijaw in Rivers state? undecided Oga I am from Okrika and Okrika is not a tribe Okrika is an ijaw clan.
What do you mean by they should not bring disunity in River State? Oga there's already disunity in Rivers state,no thanks to your brother Wike who keeps doing everything in Obio /Akpor LGA while ignoring others.

Ijaw isnt a tribe in rivers bro, you be okirika a part of the ijaw family.

So are you trying to tell me that etche is now obio/akpor? Have you passed their of recent?

If you check my previouse comment, i surported ther riverside governorship so brother calm their is no disunity in rivers, what is going on here is pure politics.. Meka
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Idiko1:

Yeah eleme is not ogoni yeah, cause their language is different, but saying eleme are not brothers with ogoni.. Oga you go like trouble.

If you be eleme man, please change that mindset abeg, isoko and urhobo are different tribes but when it comes to politics they unite.. But in rivers oyo.. Eleme wan contest ogoni, degema wan contest against kalabari.. Make una continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2022
Goddyj:
There's no point for this argument. I lived in Rivers State from 2006 to 2019. Don't let the online debate about who's Igbo and who's not in Rivers State deceive you. Go and tell Opobo, Obigbo, Etche, Omuma, Egbema, Bonny, Andoni, Ahoada East and West, Onne and any other Igbo speaking parts of Rivers State that they're not Igbos, and see whether they'll take it lightly with you.

Egbema, majority of ahaoda west,andoni are not igbo speaking to start with.

Then for the ahaoda east ekpe-ye can you tell me what chigushime means in igbo? Yes they answer igbo name and speak igboid and it end there.

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by barineh(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Goddyj:

Egbema, Bonny, Andoni, Adoada, Onne speak Igbo? Is this a joke? You even added Opobo. You must be confused

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by emmybliz(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by emmybliz(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by FiverrTutor(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
May his elder brother soul rest in peace.. Amen. I think its time for the riverine rivers to rule rivers and a kalabari man is a welcome idea, as ikwerre man i give you my blessing.. Rivers state meka we.

Ogoni-eleme, abua-degema, engeni-egbema, ibani-okirika are also free to contest!

Asa-ndoki,ikwerre,ekpeye biko ka anyi zukwani, upland have gotten it fair share of development..

What!!! Wait ... Is his older brother dead?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by FiverrTutor(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2022
barineh:

Egbema, Bonny, Andoni, Adoada, Onne speak Igbo? Is this a joke? You even added Opobo. You must be confused

He is very correct. I am from Bonny.

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2022
FiverrTutor:

I thinks it is his dad.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2022
FiverrTutor:

He is very correct. I am from Bonny.
But andoni and egbema and ahoada west dont speak igbo sir.

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2022
emmybliz:
I am from Eleme, and Eleme is not Ogoni

Who said eleme is ogoni?
I only said they are related.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by nextdoor84(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Egbema, majority of ahaoda west,andoni are not igbo speaking to start with.

Then for the ahaoda east ekpe-ye can you tell me what chigushime means in igbo? Yes they answer igbo name and speak igboid and it end there.

Your analyses are arrant nonsense! Egbema in ONELGA is not Igbo speaking? Are you okay? And who told you Ekpeye people aren’t majority in Ahoada west? Your types are mere impostors and we’ve been on this forum long enough to know better! Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2022
nextdoor84:

Your analyses are arrant nonsense! Egbema in ONELGA is not Igbo speaking? Are you okay? And who told you Ekpeye people aren’t majority in Ahoada west? Your types are mere impostors and we’ve been on this forum long enough to know better! Get well soon.

Suit yourself mr man..

See ya.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by nextdoor84(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Goddyj:

Your Point is spot on! I will like to make little correction to it though!
1. “Andoni“ people aren’t Igbo speaking, most people from outside rivers state always mix them up with “Ndoni” people who are Igbos and are found in ONELGA in rivers state.
2. Ahoada west is a bit complicated as we have got different tribes in that LGA, Ekpeye (Igboid) and Engenni (Edoid) been the majority
3. Onne! Hmmm. Honestly, it is also complicated here. But majority are leaning towards Ogoni!!
Rivers state is a predominantly Igbo (Igboid) state and we shall rule it till thy kingdom come. No Ijaw leaning individual(s) will be allowed anywhere close to the Brick house!! Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by NeroPapas(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dumo.. Dumo.... Dumo!!!!
Why have you chosen to put the Trans-Kalabari road project in the mud grin grin grin

Well, all LCC contracts awarded, about to be awarded and currently running are hereby terminated ��
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by WorWorBoy: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Ijaw isnt a tribe in rivers bro, you be okirika a part of the ijaw family.

So are you trying to tell me that etche is now obio/akpor? Have you passed their of recent?

If you check my previouse comment, i surported ther riverside governorship so brother calm their is no disunity in rivers, what is going on here is pure politics.. Meka
Okrika isn't a tribe tho, Okrika is an ijaw clan. Just clearing the air.

4 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Okrika isn't a tribe tho, Okrika is an ijaw clan. Just clearing the air.

I know bro.. But for here na okrika we know, just like asa which can also be said to be an igbo clan to. If you call okrika ijaw direct then rivers is only made up of igbo,ijaw and ogoni! Ko ba haka ? I doubt.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
nextdoor84:

Your Point is spot on! I will like to make little correction to it though!
1. “Andoni“ people aren’t Igbo speaking, most people from outside rivers state always mix them up with “Ndoni” people who are Igbos and are found in ONELGA in rivers state.
2. Ahoada west is a bit complicated as we have got different tribes in that LGA, Ekpeye (Igboid) and Engenni (Edoid) been the majority
3. Onne! Hmmm. Honestly, it is also complicated here. But majority are leaning towards Ogoni!!
Rivers state is a predominantly Igbo (Igboid) state and we shall rule it till thy kingdom come. No Ijaw leaning individual(s) will be allowed anywhere close to the Brick house!! Shalom.

stop talking rubish bro, we are not known to be greedy! we have gotten our fair share of power let it move down side, what do we still want?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by WorWorBoy: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I know bro.. But for here na okrika we know, just like asa which can also be said to be an igbo clan to. If you call okrika ijaw direct then rivers is only made up of igbo,ijaw and ogoni! Ko ba haka ? I doubt.
Yeah! You're right about that.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Yeah! You're right about that.
Meka!.

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by maxzzo1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Under which party first?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by vivavik(f): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
UbaGwele:

Democracy is a game of numbers... However, in order not to cheat the minority, there is usually room for negotiation just to keep the majority in check...
I think it shouldn't be room for negotiation, but a proper plan (rotation system) put in place so that no one region feels slighted or marginalised.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by sageb: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
FiverrTutor:

No, Dumo Briggs' elder brother is alive and healthy.
Don't let any one deceive you with false information
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by sageb: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
NeroPapas:
Dumo.. Dumo.... Dumo!!!!
Why have you chosen to put the Trans-Kalabari road project in the mud grin grin grin

Well, all LCC contracts awarded, about to be awarded and currently running are hereby terminated ��

Seriously?
Is it lubrik construction company that is handling that road project?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by NeroPapas(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
sageb:

Seriously?
Is it lubrik construction company that is handling that road project?

Yesso... It's Lubrik Construction Company that's handling the road. Governor Wike said he'll be giving Dumo 1 billion every month for the 14 months it will take for the project to completed.
Now that he has declared his intention for the brick house, I don't think Daddy Wiks will be the one to finance his ambition! sad grin grin
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship by demielvis: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Idiko1:

Rest my brother, what's the difference between Bari and Obari? Rest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Candidates Will Slug It Out: Fayemi Rejects Consensus Candidates / Akwa Ibom Government Challenges Akpabio On Four Point Hotel / We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.