Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile (76381 Views)

Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack / How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles / Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Dashlish12: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=Elianawalker post=110576457]The last thing I want to do is listen to media.... sentimental bullshit[/quote. Apt Ma'am
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Leonbonapart(m): 12:41am On Feb 27, 2022
donofdons:
I am beginning to love these Ukrainian - they are behaving like people from Muslim counties. This is how real men should die. Unapologetically, With a curse on their lips. Na why I like Muslims be that. Them no go dey surrender. They defeated Russians in the 1st Chechnya war, then the Afghanistan wars.
headslammer rest
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by davodyguy: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2022
omoyenia:
"Omokunrin o gbodo sojo

Foreign used Lenovo G570
Processor: Intel core i3
Ram:4GB
Hard drive: 250GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD ROM: Yes
Original charger: Yes
Price: 60k only
0;8;0;3;7;7;5;3;4;5;4
Wazo
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by nijanigga: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2022
RIP warriors It reminds of battle of the bulge in WW2 when some Germans asked Americans to surrender who responded "NUTS"
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Techguy96(m): 1:01am On Feb 27, 2022
Dollywood:
Ukrainians are no match for Russians. I mean, we all know Russia mean no harm. Don't join the fucking West. Simple. Y'all neighbours, it's like some betrayal shit, but doing it pathetically.
You are clearly not following this fight over 2000 Russia troops have been killed or injured n captured in just 24 hours.
Some Russia army claim they didn't know they were going to invade Ukraine.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by bakar007: 1:46am On Feb 27, 2022
Workch:
listening to both sides of the story makes one understand the situation better.
I have not reached any conclusions or taken sides, I am studying this issues carefully however I am surprised as to how the media is already against Russia.
CNN ,BBC and almost all the major media are from NATO countries. Try to research why Russian has to result to this. No one wants war but I suppose Russian 100% ,they have to protest themselves, what US and NATO is doing is same they re trying with China , that's why China had to get involved in the N-S Korea war, and still protest north Korea till date. US always try to bring it military to your border when they perceive you as a threat so they have the upper hand when they choose to attack , any neighbour who is welcoming Ur enemy to your doorstep wants you gone. Nato is trying to circle Russia. Even with this ongoing NATO still trying their luck with Finland who share border with Russia.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Dollywood:
Ukrainians are no match for Russians. I mean, we all know Russia mean no harm. Don't join the fucking West. Simple. Y'all neighbours, it's like some betrayal shit, but doing it pathetically.

Don’t join the West and allow Putin and Russia to annex their country in his mad plot to form a new Soviet Union? You guys think it’s all about joining “the West” but act like Putin’s reason for invasion was to take over a sovereign country. If Putin has his way instead of being called Ukrainians these people will be Russians.

These guys died heros. Imagine If Benin decided to invade Nigeria because they wanted to make their little country bigger and instead of seeing that as wrong, people blamed other countries. Would you tell Nigerians not to join other countries but bow and become Beninese?
No man.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by princewarri1985: 2:46am On Feb 27, 2022
AbujaBlue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wnKi3r0ch0

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10549683/Russian-warship-f-Final-words-Ukrainian-border-guards-Snake-Island.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490
Brave soldiers, they went out like tony montana! I once watch video online of a Nigeria soldier flogging a guy for fucking his girlfriend, thats the only thing they are good at lol
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Caseless: 4:33am On Feb 27, 2022
SportsHD:
No point in surrendering to the enemy, I understand.
The way the west is using media to wage another war though. Where was this enthusiasm when afghan, Syria, Libya etc was invaded.
As we speak, Palestinians are being killed by Israel in the name of Israel trying to defend herself. But Russia can't

As much as we condemn evil based on the aggressor and the victims, we'll continue to have actions like this and people like Putin will keep fighting because Russians know what he's fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by adeolaben(m): 6:35am On Feb 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Don’t join the West and allow Putin and Russia to annex their country in his mad plot to form a new Soviet Union? You guys think it’s all about joining “the West” but act like Putin’s reason for invasion was to take over a sovereign country. If Putin has his way instead of being called Ukrainians these people will be Russians.

These guys died heros. Imagine If Benin decided to invade Nigeria because they wanted to make their little country bigger and instead of seeing that as wrong, people blamed other countries. Would you tell Nigerians not to join other countries but bow and become Beninese?
No man.

Do you people really understand what Soviet Union truely means? I bet you guys don't ....
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2022
adeolaben:

Do you people really understand what Soviet Union truely means? I bet you guys don't ....

You mean the Soviet Union that was officially dissolved on December 26, 1991 when Gorbachev resigned and the Soviet flag was lowered for the last time?
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by adeolaben(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Techguy96:

You are clearly not following this fight over 2000 Russia troops have been killed or injured n captured in just 24 hours.

Oga, that one nah lie..Follow which fight ... Do you speak Russian/Ukrainian? I guess No

Do watch Ukrainian news channels? I guessed NO!

For me, my answers to the two questions above is YES!!! I speak the language fluently ....
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by ufotunang: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2022
They fought a good fight....may their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by HRMK: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2022
i think thirteen is too small for that job!they shuld be praised for their bravery anyway!!
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Jimasun: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Turns out it was a fake news lmao. They soldiers have been captured and are now in Crimea

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Techguy96(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2022
adeolaben:

Oga, that one nah lie..Follow which fight ... Do you speak Russian/Ukrainian? I guess No

Do watch Ukrainian news channels? I guessed NO!

For me, my answers to the two questions above is YES!!! I speak the language fluently ....

If u did you'd no even Russia army are not interested in this fight, infact Russia has loose this war. Watch how Putin will start asking for negotiation at most 3weeks from now.

Russia military that's very corrupt, Russia generals are even worst than Nigeria. One was caught almost selling a submarine to some gangster some yrs back theres a documentary about this on Netflix, one literally sold a fighter jet to an civilian individual. The army are underpaid, not well fed with low moral, Russia economy is doing poor, their nuclear weapons are not been maintained because they don't have enough money for maintenance. Most of the tanks are old. Infact it's very possible to bride the Russia army to drop their arm and they will accept, the only reason they are in this war is fear of Putin n what he will do to their family.

Most of the captured Russia soldier are young boys bearly 18, they were not even aware they were going to invade Ukraine.

Putin has lost this war, it's just a matter of time. It's been more than 48hrs now they still have not been able to take over kyiv, that should tell u alot about this war.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Techguy96(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Caseless:
As we speak, Palestinians are being killed by Israel in the name of Israel trying to defend herself. But Russia can't

As much as we condemn evil based on the aggressor and the victims, we'll continue to have actions like this and people like Putin will keep fighting because Russians know what he's fighting for.
What is Russia fighting for?

How is Ukraine Russia land, are u even aware that Russia and Ukraine was never one country.
They are only part of a union called USSR. Funny enough it was Ukraine that started USSR not Russia, now Ukraine say them nor wan do again, I don't see what Russia problem is.

The talk about Ukraine joining NATO as the reason for the invasion is just plain stupid and if u believe that u are stupid.

They are over 4 USSR countries that share border with Russia, that are already part of NATO.
Poland, Lithuania, latvia, Belarus,etc. If all these countries which share border with Russia are already members of NATO, I don't see why Ukraine can't join NATO.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Techguy96(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2022
bakar007:

CNN ,BBC and almost all the major media are from NATO countries. Try to research why Russian has to result to this. No one wants war but I suppose Russian 100% ,they have to protest themselves, what US and NATO is doing is same they re trying with China , that's why China had to get involved in the N-S Korea war, and still protest north Korea till date. US always try to bring it military to your border when they perceive you as a threat so they have the upper hand when they choose to attack , any neighbour who is welcoming Ur enemy to your doorstep wants you gone. Nato is trying to circle Russia. Even with this ongoing NATO still trying their luck with Finland who share border with Russia.
Finland and Poland are already part of NATO, why has Russia not invaded them. Besides it's these countries that make decision to join NATO not the other way round.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Ezyp(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
bencarson007:
Putin oversabi don dey too much
Let us be honest, Ukraine too stubborn. The west is using them.

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by DropsMic(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Techguy96:

You are so naive... So very naive. The real world will eat you up.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by ololo12: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin it’s now time to start deploying the nukes already.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Adjovi: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
The soldiers are alive there's another video. They have been captured alive and not killed. Stop spreading fake news. I wonder what people will gain by spreading lies.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by bakar007: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Techguy96:

Finland and Poland are already part of NATO, why has Russia not invaded them. Besides it's these countries that make decision to join NATO not the other way round.

Poland is part of NATO not Finland , Poland doesn't share borders directly with Russian get your facts
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/finland-sweden-brush-off-moscows-warning-joining-nato-83126927
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Techguy96(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
bakar007:

Poland is part of NATO not Finland , Poland doesn't share borders directly with Russian get your facts
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/finland-sweden-brush-off-moscows-warning-joining-nato-83126927
Finland is considering joining NATO, but what about countries like latvia and Lithuania.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Techguy96(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
DropsMic:

You are so naive... So very naive. The real world will eat you up.
Lol, coming from a china Russia lover. Abeg swerve.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by bakar007: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Techguy96:

Finland is considering joining NATO, but what about countries like latvia and Lithuania.

Latvia and Lithuania are smaller countries and there are agreement between NATO and Russia on the kind of military hardware deployed there , Russian can deal with those little countries anyway but Ukraine is a huge country bringing NATO directly to Russia doorstep on multiple fronts , Russian is a massive country which if they re stretch even their military can't handle battle from multiple fronts ,same thing happened with georgia ,NATO is trying circle Russia from different angles and Russia will be stupid to let Ukraine or Finland join NATO , Sweden can join not probs , all these countries have to do is stay neutral and they re safe from the confrontation between the west and Russian . They want to join the west to destroy Russian and you expect Russian to clap for them abi
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by Techguy96(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
bakar007:

Latvia and Lithuania are smaller countries and there are agreement between NATO and Russia on the kind of military hardware deployed there , Russian can deal with those little countries anyway but Ukraine is a huge country bringing NATO directly to Russia doorstep on multiple fronts , Russian is a massive country which if they re stretch even their military can't handle battle from multiple fronts ,same thing happened with georgia ,NATO is trying circle Russia from different angles and Russia will be stupid to let Ukraine or Finland join NATO , Sweden can join not probs , all these countries have to do is stay neutral and they re safe from the confrontation between the west and Russian . They want to join the west to destroy Russian and you expect Russian to clap for them abi
Because Russia has been bullying them, why else would they want to join NATO.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by bakar007: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Techguy96:

Because Russia has been bullying them, why else would they want to join NATO.

They re joining NATO for greed not security, this all started when US sponsored a coup against the previous president for refusing to join EU , when the coup happened they brought in their peppet government to do their will, the new gov came in and was totally anti Russian in everything sense as far as discrimination against the Russian speaking side of Ukraine , trying to ban their language in their hometown that led to Crimea situation and same happened with eastern Ukraine civil war , for all these Year Ukraine gov has been killing the people there and refuse the peace initiative which UN endorse the minsk agreement where the region are given some level of autonomy to protect them. The Ukrainia Gov refused cos of it hate toward Russian and Russia building the north stream 2 to have another route to sell their gas and crude without passing through Ukraine thus will not be paying so much to Ukraine (Ukraine budget depends on money from Russia) made the bitterness worse (how can you hate Someone and still want their money lol) . The US interest too wants to supply their own gas to Europe thus been trying to stop that project ,it a win for the US Ukraine is just a pawn for US to get what they want.
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by adeolaben(m): 5:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Techguy96:

If u did you'd no even Russia army are not interested in this fight, infact Russia has loose this war. Watch how Putin will start asking for negotiation at most 3weeks from now.

Russia military that's very corrupt, Russia generals are even worst than Nigeria. One was caught almost selling a submarine to some gangster some yrs back theres a documentary about this on Netflix, one literally sold a fighter jet to an civilian individual. The army are underpaid, not well fed with low moral, Russia economy is doing poor, their nuclear weapons are not been maintained because they don't have enough money for maintenance. Most of the tanks are old. Infact it's very possible to bride the Russia army to drop their arm and they will accept, the only reason they are in this war is fear of Putin n what he will do to their family.

Most of the captured Russia soldier are young boys bearly 18, they were not even aware they were going to invade Ukraine.

Putin has lost this war, it's just a matter of time. It's been more than 48hrs now they still have not been able to take over kyiv, that should tell u alot about this war.

ты говоришь по-русски или по-украински? That's the question directly from phone's keyboard ....I remember as at 2004-2005 while I was still in the univ in lugansk the issue of separation had been looming....I think we'd need to get certain fact right bro

Bro read more about the minsk agreement, you will understand what I'm talking about
Re: Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile by donofdons: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2022
stephinnoyewole:

The people you're comparing to these Ukrainians are majorly terrorists

The ends seem to determine the means for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.