Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (59544 Views)

Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russian missiles and shelling rained down on Ukraine after President Vladimir Putin unleashed a full-scale invasion.

A damaged residential building in the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv. [Umit Bektas/Reuters]

A destroyed apartment in a residential building in Kyiv. [Umit Bektas/Reuters]

Loud blasts have been heard in central Kyiv as Russian troops pushed closer to the Ukrainian capital.

Natali Sevriukova stands next to her damaged house following a rocket attack in the city of Kyiv. [Emilio Morenatti/AP Photo]

A man inspects the damage to a building following a rocket attack on the city of Kyiv. [Emilio Morenatti/AP Photo]

“Horrific Russian rocket strikes on Kyiv,” Ukraine Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba posted on Twitter after the explosions were heard in the city on Friday morning.

Kyiv mayor Vitaly Klitschko said three people were injured with one in a critical condition after “missile debris” hit a residential building.

Anton Herashchenko, an adviser to the interior minister, wrote on Telegram that Ukrainian forces had downed an enemy aircraft, which crashed into a nine-storey residential building in Kyiv and set it on fire.

Firefighters at a damaged residential building at Koshytsa Street, a suburb of Kyiv. [Genya Savilov/AFP]

The wreckage of an unidentified aircraft in a residential area in Kyiv. [Handout via Reuters]

Russian missiles and shelling rained down on Ukrainian cities on Thursday and Friday after President Vladimir Putin unleashed a full-scale ground invasion and air assault, forcing civilians to shelter on metro systems.

Russia’s forces pressed deep into Ukraine as deadly battles reached the outskirts of Kyiv and the West responded with punishing sanctions.

A woman walks past the damaged residential building at Koshytsa Street, Kyiv. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said the invading troops were targeting civilians and explosions could be heard in the besieged capital. [Daniel Leal/AFP]

A car drives past the remains of a rocket in a residential area in the Ukrainian capital. [Genya Savilov/AFP]

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2022/2/25/photos-ukraine-assesses-damage-as-russian-strikes-hit-kyiv

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Hezzyluv: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russian flexing muscles on Ukraine just like SS3 student bullying primary 6pupil.

For those of you supporting What Putin is doing to his neighbor, I don't know what you stand to gain. But if na good thing Putin dey do, wey make you dey happy so, may you experience such in your life
Pls, don't quote me..!

Modified,

Some people wants to see the total annihilation of Ukraine by putin. My comment doesn't seemz to go down well with those who are extremely joyous about the plights of the innocent people of Ukraine.

I read some people quoting me saying I didn't condemn what Israelites did to Palestine. Well, na you get your mouth. My bold wish above pain them tongue

311 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wasting the lives of innocent people isn't the way.

Many families are not in pains, they are depressed.
Families are separated.
Imagine mother saying goodbye to her only son going to war just because of one power drunk leader.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nairalandhotboy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nigeria needs this most. Fvck

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Zonefree(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wars are for peace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Righteousness2(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
The Great Tribulation is casting its shadows on us.

There is so much happening so Fast, that it is impossible to keep up with them all,

Russia/Ukraine is just a smoke screen to major events!

China is keenly watching events and I believe will invade Taiwan anytime soon.

A Preemptive strike by Israel on Iran Nuclear facilities is on the Cusp.

Syria has become a hotbed for Nuclear activities.

Folks!We are living on borrowed time. We in the Last of last of the Last Moments.
JESUS Christ is Coming..
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity!
Live in the Conciousness of the Rapture !

68 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Righteousness2:

There is so much happening so Fast, that it is impossible to keep up with them all,

It is so clear the world is being set up for Major wars across the planet.

China is keenly watching and I believe will invade Taiwan anytime soon.

Folks!We are living on borrowed time. We in the Last of last of the Last Moments.
JESUS Christ is Coming..

Shussshhhh

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by GOFRONT(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Well, thankGod Righteousness2 is here.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by thundafire: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russia absolutely don't know that the are about to start a wat that will consume Putin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by bestpunterever: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Blessassurance(f): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
May God help Ukraine

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Mumusaphire: 5:38am On Feb 26, 2022
They will pay for it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by vincentjk(m): 5:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Look at what you're doing to your brothers.

The Nigerian government should learn from the Ukrainian government, we are all witnessing how their leaders, mayors, politicians and citizens are willing to die and defend their country till their last blood because it's a working country.

Is Nigeria worth dying for?

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by MrCover: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Bad News Here And There
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Amazingify(f): 5:39am On Feb 26, 2022
For me, what I am seeing is bullying and not war

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Enemyofpeace: 5:40am On Feb 26, 2022
That’s students quarters where Nigerian students were living

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by lonecatt(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

China is keenly watching events and I believe will invade Taiwan anytime soon.

JESUS Christ is Coming..
End time pastors
putin knows his limit and it will be over soon

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Ololanla: 5:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Lord have mercy...
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Enemyofpeace: 5:41am On Feb 26, 2022
MrCover:
Bad News Here And There
especially since Buhari tooked over

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by solid3(m): 5:42am On Feb 26, 2022
i stand with russia.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Ifabernard(m): 5:42am On Feb 26, 2022
We stand with Ukraine. Putin will regret this

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by mike8804: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by kamikaze199044: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by nijanigga: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Kudos to GMB

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Tellwhat: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Russian flexing muscles on Ukraine just like SS3 student bullying primary 6pupil.

For those of you supporting What Putin is doing to his neighbor, I don't know what you stand to gain. But if na good thing Putin dey do, wey make you dey happy so, may you experience such in your life
Pls, don't quote me..!
Thunder fire you

You talk rubbish and say please don't quote

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Damn it!!!

God save our world.
Peace is all we want in the world.

Let's make Love, Not War.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by ifeanyiclement: 5:43am On Feb 26, 2022
The end of bullying is near, Ukraine persevere
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Canme4u(m): 5:43am On Feb 26, 2022
O lagbara

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Galileopapi(m): 5:43am On Feb 26, 2022
You enter a country destroy it because you want them to obey you or you punish them

For All these fôōls supporting and feeling good about Russian invasion and defending the act I wish you were in Ukraine then you'll know how it feels like to be invaded because a leader feels threatened

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by BigDawsNet: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2022
God bless Ukraine
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by wink2015(m): 5:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!

Go back to Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 agreement that was signed by Ukraine and Russia.

Study, read and read till you understand.

Avoid been emotional or sentimental.

What Ukraine means to Russia is strategic

46 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace / Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.