Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (59580 Views)

Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by blacknoir: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Nigerian head slammers be salivating over this trend. They view Russia and China as their saviors
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by iykecollins1(m): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2022
wink2015:

Go back to Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 agreement that was signed by Ukraine and Russia.

Study, read and read till you understand.

Avoid been emotional or sentimental.

What Ukraine means to Russia is strategic
This mata don tire me....diff views,diff opinions,diff story
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by winterfell007(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2022
I'm sorry to say this. But Ukrainians brought this upon herself. The whole thing started the moment the former president, Poroshenko was ousted from power after many months of protest sponsored by the West and NATO. The offense of Poroshenko was that he allied more with the Kremlin rather than the EU which the Ukrainians badly needed so as to be able to migrate with ease to a more prosperous western Europe, nothing wrong with that, but the way they carried it out was a whole of stupid.
Poroshenko was trying not to anger Putin because he knows Ukrainian shares strategic borders in a military super nation and joining NATO will be could possibly pose a serious risk for Russia which could potentially damage Ukraine. Ukrainian people didn't see that way, the moment they ousted Poroshenko and elected that NATO-loving puppet, Zenlenski, Ukraine eventually declared war on Russia, Putin would never tolerate NATO forces carrying out military drills along its border considering that part of Ukraine shared ethnic identity with Russia.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Adedeji3764(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2022
We want peace not war!

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2022
almarthins:

The same way they told Noah to shut up. He was sounding stupid then too. What we re seeing now is still a child's play, the worst is coming.

Dude should just stop preaching doom.
Never prêches how much God loves us and how much he care for us but the destruction of the world and apocalyptic events. Makes one question if he's for peace.
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by tamdun: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2022
I've learn not to judge with sympathy, Ukraine should have stayed neutral, they made their self Russia enemy immediately they tried to join nato

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by baralatie(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2022
thundafire:
Russia absolutely don't know that the are about to start a wat that will consume Putin
It is the whole of Russia and it's people that suffers
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Greatdand007(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2022/2/25/photos-ukraine-assesses-damage-as-russian-strikes-hit-kyiv

Putin don mad Na wa o country way never balance you come Dey destroy am again
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by baralatie(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Hope Putin will be able to fight his own Russian populace
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by psalmistkakah(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Great Tribulation is casting its shadows on us.

There is so much happening so Fast, that it is impossible to keep up with them all,

Russia/Ukraine is just a smoke screen to major events!

China is keenly watching events and I believe will invade Taiwan anytime soon.

A Preemptive strike by Israel on Iran Nuclear facilities is on the Cusp.

Syria has become a hotbed for Nuclear activities.

Folks!We are living on borrowed time. We in the Last of last of the Last Moments.
JESUS Christ is Coming..
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity!
Live in the Conciousness of the Rapture !
h mm.. long episode
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Edusouls(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2022
Ur holy saint America is even far much worse we have not forgotten the destruction they unleashed on Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and Syria and also the deadly war they are sponsoring in Yemen with thousands of children wasted, Abeg keep quiet
Hezzyluv:
Russian flexing muscles on Ukraine just like SS3 student bullying primary 6pupil.

For those of you supporting What Putin is doing to his neighbor, I don't know what you stand to gain. But if na good thing Putin dey do, wey make you dey happy so, may you experience such in your life
Pls, don't quote me..!

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Karemarealty288(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2022

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nairalandhotboy(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

The way your parents beat chests and fought Biafra war. What is the result? 'Cry cry' ibos everywhere. Very dominating, but dem dey 'collect' am every 4 years during elections. You go still cry in 2023. Do not worry, you will 'collect' soon. That war, you will get soon. And I assure you someone else will raise your children. And if you don't have, your generation ends with you. So shall it be. That war you want for Naija will rain on you and your family alone. M.ad man. NL needs o start deleting comments like this. Na only you and your family go die like fowls.
who beat you? grin
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Guyman02: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Russian flexing muscles on Ukraine just like SS3 student bullying primary 6pupil.

For those of you supporting What Putin is doing to his neighbor, I don't know what you stand to gain. But if na good thing Putin dey do, wey make you dey happy so, may you experience such in your life
Pls, don't quote me..!

You be ijiot living a miserable life
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nairalandhotboy(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Onosh:

Your family needs this most��
Demented creature �
sorry. Who bear u shocked
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Gwan2:

I have read the Minsk agreement, Minsk 1 failed, Minsk 2 is so verbose and full of jargons, it was criticised from the onset.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by LIONSABRE(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2022
sad sad sad cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by PrinceMajestic: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!
you bastard and if you did not condemn Israel aggression on Palestine and Syria thesame evil will befall you

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by ledaman: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!
Hypocrite like you when Isreal Armies were dropping bombs on innocent Palestinians were you not jubilating! Double standard

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by godliman: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2022
solid3:
i stand with russia.
May Putin Happen to you
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by obedience4(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Great Tribulation is casting its shadows on us.

There is so much happening so Fast, that it is impossible to keep up with them all,

Russia/Ukraine is just a smoke screen to major events!

China is keenly watching events and I believe will invade Taiwan anytime soon.

A Preemptive strike by Israel on Iran Nuclear facilities is on the Cusp.

Syria has become a hotbed for Nuclear activities.

Folks!We are living on borrowed time. We in the Last of last of the Last Moments.
JESUS Christ is Coming..
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity!
Live in the Conciousness of the Rapture !

Pastor prompting war..
Israel will not strike Iran.. Please stop promoting war.
Why will Israel strike Iran and cause a major war..
China won't attack because they favour and love their economy more than anything.. ..
Pastor calm down.. If you were alive during world war 2 no body for hear world...
Pastor promote Peace

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Kamkam007: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2022
tradepunter:

You nailed it, shocked at how psychotic Nigerians are, religious yet very demonic people. Russia enter another man's county because of one man's ego and people are cheering him on...

May those cheering putin receive 10 folds the suffering and hardship his actions is bringing upon the Ukrainians.

Now, read your comment again and count the number of countries the Big Brother has invaded, destabilized and still destabilizing. The number of lives that have been unnecessarily taken, the number of families that have been separated.

You see no wrong in what the Big Brother does but quick to demonize the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. No live is sacred more than the other and no country should have monopoly of destruction

I SAY NO TO WAR OF ANY KIND
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by PrinceMajestic: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Afolabimills:
God punish u
That your God will punish your already miserable evil life 100x punishment worse. I know a bastard like you was among those who support Israel genocide and destruction on Palestine and Syria but the Palestinians lives don't matter to you evil bastards only Ukrainian lives matter. God punish your life to pieces. We stand with Putin

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by vincentjk(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2022
hmohammed:

Nobody forced you to be a part of the country. Please exit to Ukraine and go and die for them

Oga are you willing to die for Nigeria?
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nukilia: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
[s]Russian flexing muscles on Ukraine just like SS3 student bullying primary 6pupil.

Pls, don't quote me[/s]..!

Stop whipping up sentiments. Anyone associated with the enemy must get a terrible treatment. grin
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nukilia: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
That your God will punish your already miserable evil life 100x punishment worse. I know a bastard like you was among those who support Israel genocide and destruction on Palestine and Syria but the Palestinians lives don't matter to you evil bastards only Ukrainian lives matter. God punish your life to pieces. We stand with Putin
We stand with Putin

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by TheABOMINATION: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!

You mor0n, whether you say it or not, anyone who chooses to aid foreign enemies against his neighbor will be met with tragedy. If Finland or any other countries bordering Russia choose to thread the same path as Ukraine, they will also be met with tragedy.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Odingo1: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

The way your parents beat chests and fought Biafra war. What is the result? 'Cry cry' ibos everywhere. Very dominating, but dem dey 'collect' am every 4 years during elections. You go still cry in 2023. Do not worry, you will 'collect' soon. That war, you will get soon. And I assure you someone else will raise your children. And if you don't have, your generation ends with you. So shall it be. That war you want for Naija will rain on you and your family alone. M.ad man. NL needs o start deleting comments like this. Na only you and your family go die like fowls.
You should know that no injustice last for ever. If you hate Igbo people so much like this, then support their exit from Nigeria.

Stop crying in emotional fear, if war come don’t think that is going to be like 1967 when only eastern Nigeria was invaded, this time around everywhere will go down.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Arabaincubus: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2022
The world no level at all. Just look at what man did to man in minutes or even hours.
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Banhammy717: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Does this Putin think he will live on earth forever?.
His end will worst than Pharaoh.
He's an idiot
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Mccullum: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Galileopapi:
You enter a country destroy it because you want them to obey you or you punish them

For All these fôōls supporting and feeling good about Russian invasion and defending the act I wish you were in Ukraine then you'll know how it feels like to be invaded because a leader feels threatened

Go and study international power politics and understand rules and regulations that guide it, stop this rubbish and sentiments, when US attacked Afghanistan, Iraq because of being threat, only an historians of international relations can understand.

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online