Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu (37317 Views)

The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use / "Challenging PMB To Debate Is Like A Drunk Asking For Marathon With A Sprinter" / I Didn’t Walk 800m To Prove My Fitness To Anybody, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Spherical77(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Mouth.

He has this uncultured mouth, he could spit whatever he likes without thinking of how those he's talking are feeling.
just like Trump

I love Tinubu wholeheartedly. He's intectually endowed and i love listening to his speech. His use of English is hard to come by amongst Nigeria politicians

8 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by pepemendy(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Zonefree:
With all due respect Sir, your fitness is a
big problem.

If Ukraine president is not fit, how will he be able to lead over 40 million Ukrainians to war against Russia?

One need to be fit, both physically nd mentally to lead the most populous black nation in the world.
if he was wise there wouldn’t be a war at all. Intelligence is clear.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by ginggerxy: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes Obi said he will contest if PDP zone it to the South.

The weak man isn't even strong enough to contest the ticket like a man, he will sit his Pandora self on Twitter, cry and beg like a baby for Wike and Atiku to dash him PDP ticket like a father dashing his pikin chocolates.
this Pandora bullshit is making you sound stupid .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Heffalump(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tinubu go and rest. Better support a much younger and physically fit politician that can deliver Nigeria from this quagmire created by Buhari

5 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Don't mind the Mkpuru Mirri cannibal addicts.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by tony1way: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Your Fitness matters to us Sir. You need to be better that the Bricklayer to do this Job,

4 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Festflor: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
You will NEVER be president!
If you like consult Aaron or Caiaphas.
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by ojonugba2014(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
We are not going to vote in another walking dead into power, to avoid spending all our money on hospital...

Old fool

If u quote me with any negative response, na ogun go kill you ND your Generation to come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Asiwaju is campaigning and meeting with people that actually vote and not social media noisemakers without voters card.

Obi Pandora the fugitive that murdered his people and siphoned their money in Pandora account is not campaigning now, soon the cry baby will come out and be begging PDP to zone it to him on a platter.

Old propaganda about Obi.......change your style ,....another style??......oya be like that!!!!..

6 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Mooh247: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tinubu would have said it in a funny way

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Franzinni: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
There goes a man with 200%assurance. Vote or not .. he is in aso rock already ... oya nah ... NO PEE!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rusty and dusty record in the mud

3 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Shebbs: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
A Man That Can Not Stand For 20mins Says His Fitness Is Not A Problem, Just Negodi? Lol.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by ojonugba2014(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Franzinni:
There goes a man with 200%assurance. Vote or not .. he is in aso rock already ... oya nah ... NO PEE!

Keep dreaming

4 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by mybiz234: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Blablamalala:

That's why I like him.

You like someone with uncultured mouth?

Are you saying your so-called sophistication is a ruse?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Zion243(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Mouth.

He has this uncultured mouth, he could spit whatever he likes without thinking of how those he's talking are feeling.

How are you feeling?

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by mybiz234: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Franzinni:

You mean no pee for Pampas?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by BoBiafra(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Asiwaju is campaigning and meeting with people that actually vote and not social media noisemakers without voters card.

Obi Pandora the fugitive that murdered his people and siphoned their money in Pandora account is not campaigning now, soon the cry baby will come out and be begging PDP to zone it to him on a platter.

Tribalism doesnt pay ; what social,economic benefits did Yoruba s gain out of the Obasanjo lead government ? ask northerners that are massacred every day what they are benefitting from Buhari ,? His native state Katsina is under surge as we speak. This people ( politicians) dont really care about you, or me ,but there own selfish, interest while been loyal, to the Cabals period.

Men like Bola Tinubu who were loud in calling for the restructuring the Nigerian polity, which is one of the cardinal demands of South, dropped their demand like a hot potato once they entered into an alliance with Buhari. In APC, they are now required to implement programs and policies whose primary objective is to benefit the agenda of the president’s people.This is what happens when you join Buhari’s APC. You deny your interests and rationalize that of Mr. President. Buhari is a former military general, and once a general, you are always a general. In the army, foot-soldiers have no interest. They are required to sacrifice themselves for the general. They do the general’s bidding, no questions asked, even at the cost of their life.

In effect, Southern politicians in the APC are conscripted to promote the president’s Northern agenda. This makes them, in effect, traitors to their own people.If you are a Yoruba man, once you join APC, you lose your voice. Otherwise, why has Bola Tinubu said nothing publicly about Fulani herdsmen killing Yoruba farmers in their farms? Why has Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo kept mum on the rape and plunder of his kith and kin by the Fulani militia? Why has he not resigned in protest?On the contrary, their silence has been bought. Their silence is the price they have had to pay for being in the APC and for collecting scraps from the master’s table.

Things have now come home to the roost. The marauding herdsmen have shifted their raping, kidnapping and progroms from the Middle Belt progressively southward. They are now attacking people in Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo states. What are the Yoruba allies of Buhari going to do or say about this?The first bombshell came from Femi Adeshina, the president’s Yoruba special adviser on media and publicity. Adesina’s self-serving advice is that, rather than resist and be killed, Nigerians should surrender their ancestral homelands to the Fulanis. “Ancestral attachment?” he asked. You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive. If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter?”Yoruba politicians in the APC are on the horns of a dilemma. How can they continue to be members of a party and government that practically turns a blind eye to the kidnapping, raping, maiming and killing of their people? Is the trade-off of declaring June 12 as Democracy Day sufficient for them to acquiesce in forfeiting part of their homeland to Fulani herdsmen?

Make no mistake about it. Bola Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo and other APC opportunists can no longer speak for the Yorubas or for Igbos , Huasas or any indigenous people in Nigeria, but for the Caliphate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by adecz: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
❌❌Better stop using Chinese
made pampers❗️❗️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by PHIPEX(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
If fitness does not matter why do people retire from jobs even when their brains are still active?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Franzinni: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
mybiz234:

You mean no pee for Pampas?
you sharp like Gillette!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by DemMannaScam: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thats why your head no correct

Blablamalala:

That's why I like him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by richmanrichard: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
mouth odour nkor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by mybiz234: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Our incoming Presido.

God Bless You!

Your bed wetting president.
Soon all the beds in Aso Rock will stink with his urine.

You are a pretender. You are partisan

4 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Franzinni: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
ojonugba2014:

Keep dreaming
I have to sleep first..
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by ayenale1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bubu with hearing problem...BAT urinating abeg abeg can someone stop this nonsense...

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by mybiz234: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:

And finally, the destiny of your children will be run by a drug dealer in bad physical health.

And at the end, your kids will curse you for playing tribalism with their futures. grin.

This story of your life is very beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by ndo1: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Old man go and shit down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi / ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.