Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu (37356 Views)

The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use / "Challenging PMB To Debate Is Like A Drunk Asking For Marathon With A Sprinter" / I Didn’t Walk 800m To Prove My Fitness To Anybody, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by kizyalex10(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Hahahaha see this thief oo just a governor and u pocketed a whole Lagos to yourself and declared that u re richer than osun state,Godforbid u become a president,u might aspire to be richer than Africa and pocket Nigeria in ur pocket and give neigbouring small countries to ur family members to share,u wont even move with bullion van,u go dey carry full bank dey waka.bloody thief..u are not done with the catastrophe u made gullible Nigerians vote for and you want to add urself,guess u dont wish Nigeria well,just ur pocket to swell.i pray may u swell and Nigeria well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Wokenaija: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Blablamalala:

That's why I like him.
you created a fake account for this nonsense ?!

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Adekunlebright(m): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2022
This man would be another comedian president we'll ever have.
Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by equity1(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2022
I wish him goodluck.
Check my signature for part time job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Echoban: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:
With all due respect Sir, your fitness is a
big problem.

If Ukraine president is not fit, how will he be able to lead over 40 million Ukrainians to war against Russia?

One need to be fit, both physically nd mentally to lead the most populous black nation in the world.

A Tinubu on Ukraine would have seen it coming from afar and taken the proper steps to Avert it or build sophisticated alliance beforr Putin even notice .

How can u be staying border to border with Tyrant like Putin and be intelligently weak??

The string and fit of Ukraine President, where has it lead them to?? Ok maybe we should kuku vote Anthony Joshua instead wink

No try braniac o.. I know BAT is old but till now I dont see anyone close to his intelligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by omoharry(f): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu that is strong man with balls couldn't face Buhari and air his demand

Na for outside he dey claim power must be given to him

With the same ewedu mouth he begs obas to face his Fulani master for him
hahahaha! My brother! He is so brave that he kept saying Buhari is the best thing that Nigerians ever had, even when his own people am are being slaughtered like animals in the various be SW state . What a coward he is . He could not even condemned the killings nor condoled with his people for the hell they are in because of the fanatic he helped installed . What a man

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by akins088(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2022
He isn't as smart as Tinubu. Yes, he can be physical but mentally challenged. There are several approaches to dispute handling not exposing your citizens to war you cannot win with your skills and equipment. Please stop comparing the lion of the bourdillon with a comedian.
Zonefree:
big problem.

If Ukraine president is not fit, how will he be able to lead over 40 million Ukrainians to war against Russia?

One need to be fit, both physically nd mentally to lead the most populous black nation in the world.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Mouth.

He has this uncultured mouth, he could spit whatever he likes without thinking of how those he's talking are feeling.
What is wrong with what he said? He was even honest that he went for a knee surgery.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 12:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
bambiallah

Help Tinubu to beg buhari for power

Tinubu is senile, make una stop hyping him to his grave
Are you sure you will not go to grave before him?
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Tlyon(m): 12:59am On Feb 26, 2022
The same way he did to Lagos state during his tenure, let not forget he was part of the persons who gave to us Buhari with many talks and little to account for but just my people am shock always, now he's promising jobs and education,is it jobs like he brought agberos who are always ready to turn your vehicle to a spare part, to Lagos and now to most of our western roads with few around the eastern parts(those ones at the east to me still use their head small). Pls NOTE b4 you come and be telling me life history I gat nothing against Tinubu but the truth be told do we as Nigerians still feels we need someone like Buhari who would be travelling for medical attention always?
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by aikyg(m): 1:27am On Feb 26, 2022
The people handling the former governor need to do do more job to censor some of the things he says. A president needs to be fit to govern well. They can advice him to use this opportunity to work on his fitness.
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Lightorder: 1:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Mouth.

He has this uncultured mouth, he could spit whatever he likes without thinking of how those he's talking are feeling.
At this stage, he is just a very desperate man. He runs his mouth like a shower. Fitness means to him , spending a quarter of a year in Uk or US on medical tours perhaps . God forbid! Never again

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Lightorder: 1:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:
big problem.

a clown above you , who goes with a mask called Blablamalala , thinks otherwise
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Danmboss(m): 1:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Confused old shit undecided
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by TheABOMINATION: 1:59am On Feb 26, 2022
We don't need another lifeless man grandpa on life support as our president. Tinubu must prove to us that you are not a 79 years old man on life support by accepting the push up challenge.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by TheABOMINATION: 2:04am On Feb 26, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Are you sure you will not go to grave before him?

Even you can also go to grave before him, but it doesn't change the fact that you are currently healthy and fit, while he is not.
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Franking: 2:09am On Feb 26, 2022
You are applying to be a looter. In Nigeria, it appears no one cares.The government is not even bothered.
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Baami, it's a problem.

But the voters don't care
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Tonytonex(m): 2:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Another Buhari waiting to happen.
People please let's be wise.
Our mumu supposed don do.
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Masterdazhem: 2:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Clown doings
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Reference(m): 2:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Mr. Tinubu.
Just outline the solutions to ISSUES ABOUT NIGERIA.
The Presidency is not a beauty contest but a contest of IDEAS, of VISION and of how to move Nigeria forward.
What is wrong with our politicians?
This is a year to elections..... and nothing is offered.... not a single thing.... from anyone.... haba.... angry
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by hotseat: 2:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Give it to BAT!

He may not be perfect because he's human just like the rest of us.

We all fall sick sometimes.

He is not known to be suffering from any terminal disease(s).

He once had a knee injury of which he has been dogged about having it fixed and he no longer moves about with walking stick as can be seen in his various consultation trail.

Among those who have publicly shown interest to contest for the presidency, he appears more forthcoming.

Truly, the office of the president is very demanding but I see him being up to the task.

Presidency requires more of brain work provided you have the right team to work with.

If he did it for Lagos State, he can do it for Nigeria.

Let's give him a chance!
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Amah70: 2:47am On Feb 26, 2022
But the task before a sprinter is easier than the task in the job you are applying for.
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Yankee101: 2:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Stop lying to Nigerians
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Amah70: 2:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:
big problem.

He will tell you that he will employ younger people to do a lot of the job.
So why don't he give way for those younger people to become president while he goes to rest during this his old age?
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Livingstone124: 2:57am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Nonpartisan1 post=110551309]Our incoming Presido.

God Bless You!
Your village President I think.
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by bomb24: 3:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by afamaustin(m): 3:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Tinubu should go and rest
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by Lamba42(m): 3:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Do you know anyone into oil? I have suppliers for NNPC certified AGO in metric tons as well as crude & PMS.
Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by saintnegroid(m): 3:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Blablamalala:

That's why I like him.
no be your kind of like we dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatima, Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Describes Her Tenure Under APC As Memorable / Anambra State Government Inaugurates Awka Millenium City(photos) / Photos From APC Presidential Primaries In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.