Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Buying Laptop In The Us For Use In The Uk - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Buying Laptop In The Us For Use In The Uk (804 Views)

Things To Consider Before Buying Laptop / Buying Laptop In Jumia.com Online / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Laptop In The Us For Use In The Uk by yeepa(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hello,
I was thinking about buying some electronic gadgets in the US for use in the UK because of the price differences. I do not know what I need to change for it to be suitable for use here. For example a LAPTOP.  All reasonable advice/suggestion(s) is appreciated.
Re: Buying Laptop In The Us For Use In The Uk by RuuDie(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2007
I've got this Travelwise adapter that came with my laptop - the adapter has different sockets for different regions of the world (c'uz eletrical ratings vary in different places) - i think you'll need something like that expecially for a lappie !
Re: Buying Laptop In The Us For Use In The Uk by yeepa(m): 6:04am On Aug 03, 2007
thanks RuuDie
Re: Buying Laptop In The Us For Use In The Uk by yeepa(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2007
Other advices will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers(2) / Exchange Help / Handheld Computer For Sale{palm Tx}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.