Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Should You Sit On A Different Seat When You Travel With Your Aunt Or Next? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should You Sit On A Different Seat When You Travel With Your Aunt Or Next? (388 Views)

Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Sit On A Different Seat When You Travel With Your Aunt Or Next? by mamagee3(f): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hi all, when travelling with your aunt or elder, should you sit next to her or sit on another seat?

And is it weird for two people traveling together to sit apart from each other?
Re: Should You Sit On A Different Seat When You Travel With Your Aunt Or Next? by dayoscape: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
If I'm very close to my aunt or any of my elder ones...sure I'd sit with them
There was a time something like this happened....
My uncle took the whole issue serious that I was avoiding him and all...
Me wey no Kuku send I just ignored the matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Sit On A Different Seat When You Travel With Your Aunt Or Next? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
I see no biggie in this at all undecided...
If I'm not comfortable seating beside my aunt (or any other relative), I'll seat where I feel most comfortable...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Sit On A Different Seat When You Travel With Your Aunt Or Next? by Eranders(f): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
I don't understand why these
You
Your Aunt
& Travel

Are posted on a romance forum...

Re: Should You Sit On A Different Seat When You Travel With Your Aunt Or Next? by Deborah98(f): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
With Mom = I will sit close to her
With Dad = I will sit behind him or in front,but my dad likes sitting beside the driver.
With my siblings= I sit close to them.
With my aunt especially the one that has vowed she won't rest till I answer my calling = omo I go distance myself from her Biko
Re: Should You Sit On A Different Seat When You Travel With Your Aunt Or Next? by Jennyclay(f): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
It depends on how close you people are.

My aunty is very jovial and fun to be with. She would make the journey more interesting. You won't even know when you get to your destination.

Personally, I prefer sitting close to my aunty.
Re: Should You Sit On A Different Seat When You Travel With Your Aunt Or Next? by yanabasee(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Say using a commercial bus ...

I will likely bid for the front seat and balance there....

I like traveling with my earpiece because na steady music all through....

I love sitting next to my gf.... coz I'd love to kiss and cuddle her or have her lean on my chest of shoulder ...

But any ody else should sit wherever they like while I sit wherever I like but we sha must take the same bus...
Re: Should You Sit On A Different Seat When You Travel With Your Aunt Or Next? by chatinent: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Smoking is not ideal

(1) (Reply)

First Nigerian Woman To Fly Boeing 787 / See The New Murtala Muhammed International Terminal / How Can I Setup My Age 9 Kid On A Scholarship Path To Study Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.