Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, (468 Views)

Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, by NigeriaZoo: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Also the Pentagon vows to continue to arm the Ukraine army with lethal weapons.

Re: Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, by NigeriaZoo: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
I agree with this tweet

Re: Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, by Nbotee(m): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russia won't give up d war now becos it will mean defeat for them. So they'll move in more forces while dangling negotiations so it seems like a truce was reached
Re: Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, by ghettowriter(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Better
Re: Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, by Iamgrey5(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Putin will rather level Ukraine than risk being ridiculed by a illequipped ukraine army..

Of course Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if they still had their nuclear weapons.
Re: Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, by smatt1711: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, by Wawelexy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
CNN?
Re: Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, by Deborah98(f): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
I no talk this thing. They're tired, I sense it in my spirit. Putin is trying so hard to save his face and reputation but it's late. Let's see how far he can hold on. Don't fight who is not fighting you, falling is an understatement na crashing landing sure for you. Putin the face saver, arrogant and power drunk dictator.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Russian Forces Have Lost Momentum In The Invasion Of Ukraine, by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:43am On Feb 26, 2022
I don't think he would give up that easily..he is cruel so they shouldn't let their guards down..he might strike in full force now..
I believe Ukraine won't fall and Russia will never achieve it's evil motive against Ukraine and the world..

(1) (Reply)

Most Funny Meme Of Russia-ukraine Conflict / Zelensky Should Talk Directly With Putin And Stop Being Fooled By The West / How African Countries Voted On The Resolution Against Ukraine Invasion(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.