Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky (1690 Views)

Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Rugaria: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2022
This might be the last time you see me alive’: Zelensky reportedly concedes in call with EU leaders that he’s in personal peril

That chilling warning, according to a report by Axios, came from Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, during a Thursday night video call with leaders of European Union countries to discuss Russia’s ongoing military invasion of its western neighbor.

At least 100 Ukrainians have reportedly died, with Russian troops on Friday targeting urban centers including steady movement toward Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital, with gunfire and explosions heard across much of Ukraine.

Zelensky said in a video statement that he is “staying in the government quarter [of Kyiv] together with others,” but would not specify his location

The Financial Times reported on Friday that Zelensky informed EU leaders he was not sure if he would be able to speak with them again.

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s assault had been anticipated for weeks by the U.S. and its Western allies, with Zelensky cautioning over sowing panic, even as the U.S. and U.K. shared declassified intelligence indicating that the Kremlin sought to leverage disinformation such as a staged video purporting to show a mass-casualty event to create a pretext for a full-scale invasion.

U.S. intelligence reportedly indicated that the Kremlin had created a list of prominent figures in Ukraine whom it would seek to kill or capture...

LINK:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-might-be-the-last-time-you-see-me-alive-zelensky-reportedly-concedes-in-call-with-eu-leaders-that-hes-in-peril-11645813123?siteid=yhoof2
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by FBIBOT(m): 12:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Nbotee(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Can U imagine the Russian sitting at the head of the Security Council claiming Russia isn't bombing Ukraine and that all videos and photos are fake.. Like wtf I had to increase the volume to be sure I'm hearing him right

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Rossikk(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2022
The guy should just step down and handover to the Ukraine military, as Putin advised.

His country is not strong enough to fight Russia.

9 Likes

Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by yanabasee(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Nbotee post=110555038]Can U imagine the Russian sitting at the head of the Security Council claiming Russia isn't bombing Ukraine and that all videos and photos are fake.. Like wtf I had to increase the volume to be sure I'm hearing him right[/quote

What were you expecting? That he should say yes and begin to give reasons that will make him look stupid?

Many Russians are against the invasion.... But Putin is compelling them to be patriotic against humanity...

1 Like

Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Nbotee(m): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=yanabasee post=110555190][/quote]

Like he kept denying and jus abruptly adjourned d sitting without allowing further speakers lol
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Penguin2: 1:36am On Feb 26, 2022
People call him political novice but the guy has not put not a single foot wrongly in all of his dealings with Russia; right from the time of rumors to this present reality.

It’s obvious he did his homework well before coming into politics and equally has good advisers.

May the God who drives flies away from the cow without a tail, shield and protect Ukraine.

9 Likes

Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Karlovych: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2022
embarassed I blame Xoe Xiden for this
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by muykem: 2:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Rossikk:
The guy should just step down and handover to the Ukraine military, as Putin advised.

His country is not strong enough to fight Russia.
This is a case of oppressed supporting oppressor in another clan.

1 Like

Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by PlayerMeji: 2:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Wars and rumors of wars

1 Like

Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by BeautifulSolace(f): 3:16am On Feb 26, 2022
I don't know anything about the man, but i strongly believe that RIP is not for him, at least not this time
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Don't worry you will conquer..here is someone ready to fight for his land and Kay his life if need be.. cry

Russia can keep trying but I believe Ukraine will continue to resist Putin and all his puppet..
Victory awaits you Ukraine..

2 Likes

Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Exprofressor: 3:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Why are you afraid Zelenskyy? I thought the Western media are using propaganda to help you win grin

Putin don't believe in empty words but action
Don't worry you won't be killed but taken as prisoner to Moscow

2 Likes

Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by mrvitalis(m): 3:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Nbotee:
Can U imagine the Russian sitting at the head of the Security Council claiming Russia isn't bombing Ukraine and that all videos and photos are fake.. Like wtf I had to increase the volume to be sure I'm hearing him right
What are they doing that Israel, USA, France ,China haven't done worse before
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Obyangel: 4:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Fear Russia Federation, Putin wants more than Ukraine and NATO communities are wise enough to stay clear. It's time for the world to show love to Ukrainians. I support total sanctions on Russia Federation from every country but many are weak to dare Russia Federation.
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:41am On Feb 26, 2022
cry
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by ZhanVeera(f): 4:49am On Feb 26, 2022
So those action movies we do watch were the real deals,,

Indeed in every rumor there's an iota of truth in it,
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by crossfire(m): 5:24am On Feb 26, 2022
I swear joe Biden is a weakling
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Codepain: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Nbotee:
But you believed it when isreal said they aren't committing war crime in Gaza ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Nbotee:

Every civilian are called to arms, Russia will attack them
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Nbotee:

They learnt it from the West and their eastern allies.
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by AOB1: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
To all those idiots supporting Putin don't worry just wait till bandit or any form of terrorist invade your village then you will know that war is not good, to all those guys supporting Putin because you hate USA and the west I pray you and all your family witness what is called war and I pray you never survive it because poor children and defenseless old ones are dying right now cry. Please don't cry foul when Nigeria Army or Police invade your home and kill your love ones just like what Putin is doing to the Ukrainians right now. I can't understand why you will decided to kill innocent children and old ones just because you hate their president and your selfish interest even if it's Boko Haram little children I can't even dare to hurt them because they were innocent but Putin thinking is different his soul and his supporters belongs to the devil.
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Rugaria: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2022
AOB1:
To all those idiots supporting Putin don't worry just wait till bandit or any form of terrorist invade your village then you will know that war is not good, to all those guys supporting Putin because you hate USA and the west I pray you and all your family witness what is called war and I pray you never survive it because poor children and defenseless old ones are dying right now cry. Please don't cry foul when Nigeria Army or Police invade your home and kill your love ones just like what Putin is doing to the Ukrainians right now. I can't understand why you will decided to kill innocent children and old ones just because you hate their president and your selfish interest even if it's Boko Haram little children I can't even dare to hurt them because they were innocent but Putin thinking is different his soul and his supporters belongs to the devil.

This one is one inebriated emotional wreck..
The West with your USA have started more wars that Russia, North Korea and Iran put together since the end of the second world war..
The West can't go a year without wars and this is the most enabling factor for the total chaotic realities that characterize regional cohesion across the globe.
Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Sudan, Pakistan, Yemen, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, the west even supported apartheid against blacks in South Africa at a point! Get a grip bro.
Re: This Might Be The Last Time You See Me Alive’: Zelensky by Rugaria: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Nbotee:

Maybe they learnt that sort of talk from the Americans when they were dropping all those "humanitarian bombs" on Baghdad and Kabul! Yeah? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Uncovering The World Of "bacha Bazi" in Afghanistan / Nude Picture Of Barack Obama mum Trending Online / U.S. Bans Travel To North Korea From September 1, Says Americans Should Leave NK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.